• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I swear if the servers aren't fixed by the time I get home in three or four hours, I am going to be mildy disappointed.

I mean uh, grr, to heck with Nintendo.

Last edited:

FantasticMr.StarPit

Smash Journeyman
What it's still not working? It's been nearly 3 hours. Yikes.

I mean I know Ultimate is hugely popular but this is just a single patch. Surely traffic should have cleared by now.
I've been waiting for each minute for the update to arrive, only to give us the server maintenance error, despite it being completely over by now.

I'll wait until tomorrow, but like I said, this is unacceptable, if this keeps up with the other DLC fighters, I'm calling for a strike!

Oh wait, the update is finally doing something. Hope it doesn't crash.

monadoboy

Smash Lord
Joker feels fantastic, I know the wait sucks but it's gonna be worth it

Earlier I tanked a Cloud's Limit B and fully charged Arsene, then did the same to a Cross Slash.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Okay so people like tournaments? People like Hunger Games? Well, as a celebration for Joker finally getting into Smash, we will have... NONE of those things. Instead, I will be conducting a celebratory Marble Race! Woooooot!

These aren't too hard to run, sign ups are NOW! You have a lovely assortment of 91 colors to choose from.

View attachment 209835

And then, everybody who signed up will FIGHT TO THE DEATH in a nice cheerful game of marbles rolling down a track. It's a nice break to a chance game from a chance game. And of course you don't have to commit time into it if your marble rolls for you. Okay sign ups,
Fern or bust for me :yoshi:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Okay so people like tournaments? People like Hunger Games? Well, as a celebration for Joker finally getting into Smash, we will have... NONE of those things. Instead, I will be conducting a celebratory Marble Race! Woooooot!

These aren't too hard to run, sign ups are NOW! You have a lovely assortment of 91 colors to choose from.

View attachment 209835

And then, everybody who signed up will FIGHT TO THE DEATH in a nice cheerful game of marbles rolling down a track. It's a nice break to a chance game from a chance game. And of course you don't have to commit time into it if your marble rolls for you. Okay sign ups,
Navy for me

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
Still sitting here. Getting the stupid tiny x of doom. Not being able to play the content I payed over $25 for. Thanks Nintendo, I apparently can't trust you to have the content you promised release the actual day it was promised. Or just have your online functionality work.
OR NOT SCHEDULE MAINTENANCE ON TOP OF THE RELEASE FOR DLC OF ONE YOUR MOST POPULAR GAMES EVER. Or even be prepared for the 200th time your servers get bogged down because of your popular game being updated

Iridium

Smash Hero

View attachment 209835

I call silver.

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

View attachment 209835

I got Violet, baby~

D

Deleted member

aight completely barebones probably wrong impressions

seems like joker's supposed to be a hit-and-run chip damage character who gets a decent amount of percent on his enemies before using arsene and finishing them off with something meaty

mostly because i can't find jack **** besides his smashes that'll kill before something ridiculous in his normal form but with arsene like

everything can kill

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Huh. Worked for me first try. Four minutes remaining.

Guess my mod privileges extend past the forums. Eat it, nerds.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Nintendo is buddy buddy with Microsoft now.

Please someone at Microsoft be the Grandchild to Nintendo's Grandpa who doesn't understand how to internet and can't understand how he got a virus.

D

Deleted member

So, like.

Is this the first time Nintendo failed on delivering content on a promised date, no update video or announcing a delay, just straight up late?

I really hope that ain't the case when there's three hours left in the day, cause that's gonna look real bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
So, like.

Is this the first time Nintendo failed on delivering content on a promised date, no update video or announcing a delay, just straight up late?

I really hope that ain't the case when there's three hours left in the day, cause that's gonna look real bad.
Nope, because it's here

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Leaked photo of Karl the intern trying to fix the problem with Doug Bowser:
1555560325988.jpeg

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Nintendo is buddy buddy with Microsoft now.

Please someone at Microsoft be the Grandchild to Nintendo's Grandpa who doesn't understand how to internet and can't understand how he got a virus.
Nintendo: Mikey, why is my internet so slow?
Microsoft: Grandpa, I am literally software. I can help you.
Nintendo: I don't need you! I can do it by myself! *proceeds to crash all servers*

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Well ****. Nekoo Nekoo ****ed me over even more. Went to try his trick.

Deleted the game. Now can't redownload the game because of server error.

-sigh-

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
ALRIGHT! I got the update. My roommate is Matching Version with me right now.

View attachment 209835

I'll take Green.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
To those of you still having issues, do what Nekoo Nekoo did. I did it, and I have actual progress, after 3 hours. I’m probably going to play one round and then go to bed. ****ing finally.

D

Deleted member

bair is spammable af damn

got a feeling bair spacing is gonna be a cornerstone of his neutral a la cloud

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
To those of you still having issues, do what Nekoo Nekoo did. I did it, and I have actual progress, after 3 hours. I’m probably going to play one round and then go to bed. ****ing finally.
Well ****. Nekoo Nekoo ****ed me over even more. Went to try his trick.

Deleted the game. Now can't redownload the game because of server error.

-sigh-
This is why I have trust issues lol.

D

Deleted member

So far in Vinny's stream, it's been nothing but an unexpected ****show of ****ting on Smash, Jay Leno and dead Lucas Mother 3 memes.

So, just the usual. :nifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom