• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Alright, Joker is bizarre. He's like a weird mix of Sheik and Lucario with Robin's side B as a single hit.

Definitely not a swordie.
Although, to the dismay of a few people, still pretty "Annie May" as the kids say.

D

Deleted member

The number one most popular video for Smash Ultimate is Mario Pissing.

I am not ****ing kidding.

(Note, I'm witnessing hell unfold over at twitch.tv/vinesauce if you wanna see hell incarnate.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Hey, passive aggression is not your friend. It’s about 12:30am, I have it downloading now.

You don’t need to be a ****.
Lol it's Ariga, most passive aggressive jackass in the thread, don't fool yourself and expect anything more compassionate

EDIT: To clarify, he's the most LIKABLE passive aggressive jackass in the thread, heart emoji

Last edited:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Arigarmy - Mauve
Hinata - Pink
Noipoi - Indigo
Zinith - Fern
King Sonnn DeDeDoo - Navy
Iridium - Silver
KarneraMythos - Violet
Idon - Abyss
Blargg888 - Green
ShotoStar - Capri

Everybody gets to volunteer 3 more SB users. So far nobody has opted to.
Volunteer for what?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It’s been centuries...fix this **** now Nintendo

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hey, passive aggression is not your friend. It’s about 12:30am, I have it downloading now.

You don’t need to be a ****.
Ay bruv I'm sorry but its just easy to understand. When you delete the software, you're going back to the vanilla version. Of course you're gonna be missing the DLC. This whole night's been a lot of overreacting and going bonkers.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I think I'm getting sleep deprived.

I wokenup at 5am because the dog kept demanding a walk, I wait all day only to have the server crash and that one specific Maui picture made me start laughing out loud at 12:30.

I need sleep at this point.

D

Deleted member

joker's aerials are stylish af

can't quite figure out a consistent non-arsene way to kill with him before ridiculous percents though

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Alright just a heads up, if you use a Final Smash to end a Classic Mode battle the game will freeze...

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Volunteer for what?
Oooooh boy...

Okay so people like tournaments? People like Hunger Games? Well, as a celebration for Joker finally getting into Smash, we will have... NONE of those things. Instead, I will be conducting a celebratory Marble Race! Woooooot!

These aren't too hard to run, sign ups are NOW! You have a lovely assortment of 91 colors to choose from.

View attachment 209835

And then, everybody who signed up will FIGHT TO THE DEATH in a nice cheerful game of marbles rolling down a track. It's a nice break to a chance game from a chance game. And of course you don't have to commit time into it if your marble rolls for you. Okay sign ups,
Sign yourself up, and you can volunteer 3 more SB users. Pick a color for yourself, pick a color for your friends, and then see who wins pretty much. All fun, no work.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Okay so people like tournaments? People like Hunger Games? Well, as a celebration for Joker finally getting into Smash, we will have... NONE of those things. Instead, I will be conducting a celebratory Marble Race! Woooooot!

These aren't too hard to run, sign ups are NOW! You have a lovely assortment of 91 colors to choose from.

View attachment 209835

And then, everybody who signed up will FIGHT TO THE DEATH in a nice cheerful game of marbles rolling down a track. It's a nice break to a chance game from a chance game. And of course you don't have to commit time into it if your marble rolls for you. Okay sign ups,
I wanna be Azure.

If not I'll take Sky or Capri.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
You weren't promised anything.
I literally was. They promised the update to release april 17th and even gave a time for it. Now it's a day later still not functioning and I still do not have the content I HAVE PAID FOR.
Through no fault of my own I cannot access content I had already paid them for in two different ways. I cannot access the DLC they said would be out today(yesterday) and since you NEED to update to play online now the entire online component for the game is literally impossible for me to use even after the maintenance is over.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm not even gonna say it again, three strikes is too much. Use the common sense machine in the brain before you go to do this ****.
Hey man. Chill.

The last few posts you've made about the situation have been needlessly provocative. Let people complain.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
4 hours and 15 minutes remaining.

The Switch is the only system that has downloads that take this longgggggg.

Roberk

Smash Champion

View attachment 209835

Calling green

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Yes, I got Abyss color.

Shoutouts to my Megaman Boy Reg.
c6b7001415b2587357750c72a8e28bd9.png

Also watch made in abyss guys.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Alright just a heads up, if you use a Final Smash to end a Classic Mode battle the game will freeze...
I feel like they didn’t account some of the unique things about Joker and how it can affect the rest of the game.

Man, now that’s bummer.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
*reads thread title*

So I take it that the whole communication error thing isn't just an issue on my end....Well good to know I decided to sleep instead of staying up all knight and trying to download the update....

I just want my stage builder man.... :T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom