• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Funny way to spell Kirishima
I changed my mind, Aizawa is the best character because he keeps getting roped into crap that he clearly doesn't want to be a part of but he has to go with the plan because he has responsibilities and everyone around him is in idiot when all he wants to do is sleep, which is a huge metaphor for my life as I-

Can season 4 come any sooner?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
calm down fellas its just joker

theres always tomorrow you impatient ********, im pretty sure a lot of you either have school or work anyway

unless you're a NEET

Noipoi

Howdy!
I caved in and got the Fighter's Pass, chances are there's only gonna be one character I actually like but screw it. More characters means more fun.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Remove your game cardrige.
Go to the game icons.
Delete the game.
Put the game back in.
DL the update.

That's how I did it.

D

Deleted member

To be serious now for a moment, the problem is that this is the third year of the Switch's lifespan.

Where my qualms lie on, at the least, is that Nintendo still is working off of the off white AOL servers that only they use now. They're charging money for this, at a time where we have, no folders, no themes, and still not even some of the most basic functionalities most consoles have.

All of this should've been solved in in very early year two, and then some. My qualms aren't with Smash, it's how rather lackluster the online handlings have been when it's year three of the Switch, right now. If they can't juggle online maintenance or server handling, then why should I pay for this?

Those are my two cents, at the least. The Switch is my favorite console of all time, don't get me wrong. But there are still things is needs, and it needs fast, cause there's no excuse going into it's third year.
Oh I agree completely, nintendo’s online and content updates for the switch have been extremely lackluster. I just think some people were getting maybe a tad too angry about it.

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
I’ll still can’t get the update to work. I have honestly lost all my excitement for this update.

D

Deleted member

I repeatedly smashed my switch with a hammer and that got it working for me.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I’ll still can’t get the update to work. I have honestly lost all my excitement for this update.
Have you not heard of waiting until tomorrow or do you think it's December 21, 2012?

D

Deleted member

Hey, at the very least, I think we got all of criticizing Nintendo out of the way. I don't think anyone else can be more harsher than--

Vinny Vinesauce is live now: Smash Ultimate UPDATE

WOAH NELLY.png

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well, one time it said 20 hours and 20 minutes remaining before proceeding to crash.

Pitiful progress, but progress nonetheless.

D

Deleted member

Oh thank God I finally did it. 9 minutes remaining.
Too bad I WON’T GET TO PLAY IT FOR SIX HOURS.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
What it's still not working? It's been nearly 3 hours. Yikes.

I mean I know Ultimate is hugely popular but this is just a single patch. Surely traffic should have cleared by now.

D

Deleted member

aight

joker's cool as ****

but is it just me or is his initial dash speed... weirdly slow for someone who's supposed to be a fast get-in get-out character?

D

Deleted member

Anyways goodnight. If I don’t wake up to see another dlc codename leaked then Carl’s getting the knife.

Last edited by a moderator:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Okay so people like tournaments? People like Hunger Games? Well, as a celebration for Joker finally getting into Smash, we will have... NONE of those things. Instead, I will be conducting a celebratory Marble Race! Woooooot!

These aren't too hard to run, sign ups are NOW! You have a lovely assortment of 91 colors to choose from.

algoColors.png

And then, everybody who signed up will FIGHT TO THE DEATH in a nice cheerful game of marbles rolling down a track. It's a nice break to a chance game from a chance game. And of course you don't have to commit time into it if your marble rolls for you. Okay sign ups,

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Okay so people like tournaments? People like Hunger Games? Well, as a celebration for Joker finally getting into Smash, we will have... NONE of those things. Instead, I will be conducting a celebratory Marble Race! Woooooot!

These aren't too hard to run, sign ups are NOW! You have a lovely assortment of 91 colors to choose from.

View attachment 209835

And then, everybody who signed up will FIGHT TO THE DEATH in a nice cheerful game of marbles rolling down a track. It's a nice break to a chance game from a chance game. And of course you don't have to commit time into it if your marble rolls for you. Okay sign ups,
Mauve gang Mauve gang

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
aight

joker's cool as ****

but is it just me or is his initial dash speed... weirdly slow for someone who's supposed to be a fast get-in get-out character?
Yeah that kind of weirded me out when I first started playing him. That and his GUN dodge really confused me when I first did it, I thought something was off with my controller at first.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

View attachment 209835

I'll take pink, s'il vous plait.

Noipoi

Howdy!

View attachment 209835

Indigo baybee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom