• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
I don’t have the links but apparently according to Sakurai Twitter
- Behind The Mask remix is done by Gangplank Galleon/Lament of Innocence composer, hoo boy.
- If you finish a match with All Out Attack it stays on screen for the results

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Listen to the Persona 5 music if you haven't.

You're welcome.

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Oh, okay.
So I guess I have to pay for the Mii Costumes then. :p
Yeah- and buying six costumes (well- four costumes and two hats) costs 75% of what the fighter pass costs (which comes with a character, stage, music, classic route, spirits).

Crazy. I will, for once, not buy everything. I havent done anything with Miis yet.

Hell, for Sm4sh, I never ended up using my dl code for everything across both versions.

D

Deleted member

I think, if anything, today should be a pretty valuable lesson.

Nintendo Directs both mean and DON'T mean anything anymore.

As time goes by, I think people have been REALLY conditioned into thinking Nintendo can only announce their updates and projects in Directs. NateDrake even made a pretty good video about being "conditioned to Directs". While yes, Nintendo Directs are always a great time, holding updates on information JUST in Directs is just not feasible. Look at Yoshi's Crafted World and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 getting a release date announced on Twitter and YouTube.

As such, look at what happened with this shadow drop? Yet again, another huge splash. Going forward, while Directs are always great, it is a VERY bad idea to go with the presumption that "why couldn't Nintendo announce this in a Direct?!". Why not? And have the announcement later?

Joker is here, and Reach Out to The Truth is in ****ing Smash. Even while Reggie is now gone...

The Wild Ride never ends.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I can't believe Nintendo ****ing shadow dropped Joker info.

But HOLY **** HE LOOKS SO GOOD HE’S INSTA-MAIN MATERIAL I’M SO ****ING HYPED.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Listen to the Persona 5 music if you haven't.

You're welcome.
I am so invested in this persona 5 music.
Not have I been so much since Ashley's theme reveal in Brawl.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I don’t have the links but apparently according to Sakurai Twitter
- Behind The Mask remix is done by Gangplank Galleon/Lament of Innocence composer, hoo boy.
Excuse me?

EXCUSE ME?!

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
no serious speculator would use the Stage Builder as a Banjo argument, rather they should look at insiders, Loot Crate being suspicious, and things Phil Spencer has said including what he said about Japanese companies and making this E3 big during the Inside XBox thing.

I would personally include a couple of Minecraft employees also seemingly backtracking or being unable to give a straight answer when asked about Steve in Smash, one using a grimace emoji, and also the possibility of Minecraft actually being used as leakbait.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

nintendo better release joker at twelve or i swear to god i will eat a banana at midnight don't ****ing test me

Deoxys911

Laughs and Logic
NNID
Deoxys911
So what I've learned today after seeing Joker in action is that he's basically the opposite of Lanky Kong.

Dare I say he would be "Swanky Kong"?

D

Deleted member

And I thought I lost my ****. Can't imagine what's going through your head right now.

D

Deleted member

no serious speculator would use the Stage Builder as a Banjo argument, rather they should look at insiders, Loot Crate being suspicious, and things Phil Spencer has said including what he said about Japanese companies and making this E3 big during the Inside XBox thing.
You say this.

Yet people here actually defended the Chair Theory.

yeah haha... uh, no.png

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
So, man of the hour shows up.

So now the 5ch leak's taken a bit of a hit, ya know.
WHO THE **** CARES? THAT REMIX OF BENEATH THE MASK MADE ME FREAK OUT IN PUBLIC.

WE’RE ALSO GETTING P3 AND P4 MUSIC. REMIXES OF I’LL FACE MYSELF AND ARIA OF THE SOUL. THEY MADE MEMENTOS LOOK GOOD. YU NARUKAMII IS A THING NOW.

I COULD ****ING CARE LESS ABOUT SOME 5CHAN LEAK WHEN ERDRICK IS ALL BUT CONFIRMED ANYWAYS.

Last edited:

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199

oh man

I remember when you legit lost your **** at Joker being announced at TGS back in dec? that was so fun to see your reaction

Shroob

Sup?
WHO THE **** CARES? THAT REMIX OF BENEATH THE MASK MADE ME FREAK OUT IN PUBLIC.

WE’RE ALSO GETTING P3 AND P4 MUSIC. REMIXES OF I’LL FACE MYSELF AND ARIA OF THE SOUL. THEY MADE MEMENTOS LOOK GOOD. YU NARUKAMII IS A THING NOW.

I COULD ****ING CARE LESS ABOUT SOME 5CHAN LEAK WHEN ERDRICK IS ALL BUT CONFIRMED ANYWAYS.
:073:Hol' up now bucko.

I get you're excited and all, but the 5ch leak was one of the cornerstones for the Erdrick camp. That and Vergeben were two of the biggest things it had going for it, and now it's most likely dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom