• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I once had a girlfriend (at age 28) tell me I was her first boyfriend who could do his own laundry without ****ing it up.

And I'm the loser because I own a Sega Saturn in 2019. Get wrecked, men.
I'm still kinda salty my parents never taught me how to cook because I'm a guy so I had to learn it by myself after highschool.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
If you don’t like sex you’re in for a real shock when the next Nintendo Direct rolls around
Of course I'm not prudish, after all I abandoned the Sony ship when they're going to full on Nintendo NES-SNES era censorship with games now along with their cocky attitude again with the PS5(it's going to be $600, just watch). Just that this isn't the kind of thread to discuss it. :p

Speaking of Sony, I feel they're definitely to be the loser next gen with the things I mentioned along with the partnership of Microsoft and Nintendo.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Of course I'm not prudish, after all I abandoned the Sony ship when they're going to full on Nintendo NES-SNES era censorship with games now along with their cocky attitude again with the PS5(it's going to be $600, just watch). Just that this isn't the kind of thread to discuss it. :p

Speaking of Sony, I feel they're definitely to be losers next gen with the things I mentioned along with the partnership of Microsft and Nintendo
Let’s just hope someone comes in to clean up after the explosion and save their IPs

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Okay who's king of five; dudes without a pfp scare me :V

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
On one hand, I want Erdrick to get in so that all those people don't have to delete their accounts. It'd be weird not to have all those posters here.

But on the other hand, I don't want Erdrick to get in because I'm curious to see if they'll really follow up on their promises.
That's how Mafia works, however.
1555447046386.png

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I don't know whether to interpret Snakefighter as a babby with Hinata as her mother or SF as a complete and utter bottom with her dom mom gf Hinata and tbh nothing I'm seeing is convincing me of either
both options hold very cursed implications

D

Deleted member

I don't know whether to interpret Snakefighter as a babby with Hinata as her mother or SF as a complete and utter bottom with her dom mom gf Hinata and tbh nothing I'm seeing is convincing me of either
Gwen, what did I say about shipping users?

D

Deleted member

when you hit the dab too hard after getting that sweet sweet victory royale and your mom falls down the ****ing stairs
Oh no! Please don’t leave! I’m sorry, mommy! I promise I’ll never do it ever again!

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I like Yellow! (Also Peri is my favorite Gem... but they actually need to use her character when the show comes back. I swear if there's another barn...)
They’ve said comparing Season 6 to 1-5 will be like comparing DragonBall to DBZ.

both options hold very cursed implications
Eh. I’m up for either.

osby

Smash Obsessed
How about we go back to pretending this is a family friendly site?

D

Deleted member

Okay I think I've had enough internet for the day maybe I'll take a day off, or two, or three, Okay maybe a week.

I better not see this sort of stuff when I get back it's seriously cringe worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom