• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
What time is the Atlus event anyway?

I just wonder if it’s before 10am, if the NoA Twitter announces the Direct at that point. I’m not sure if they would have a 3rd party announce the Direct, but I think whoever announces it is irrelevant when you consider the timing.

If Joker is coming “before the end of April” and there are like 6 days left in April after the Persona event, and Directs don’t happen on weekends or Fridays, and the Persona event is on the 24th and 25th, I would assume the Direct would be on the 25th or the following week. But the following week would leave them with... 3 days? That leaves pretty slim options for scheduling, but it is what it is.
it's in the evening in japan, so early morning for US and about midday for europe, so it'd be a little earlier than usual anyway

25th is definitely the absolute latest within the tuesday-thursday direct dates, unless they're taking the **** and do it on the 30th

Last edited:

TriStarGamer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0774-4620-2306
Switch FC
5415-2743-8314
*Pokemon Stadium 2 Announcer voice*

“That hit just the right spot!”

Haven’t been on in a few days, hope you guys have been well : 3

*Next week hopefully we will legit see not only gameplay but release soon after. Would be nice after my birthday this Sunday
8EDEAECB-9BD7-4ADE-873A-D9DF6F9FB3A8.jpeg

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Isn't she meant to be 16?

Which to an American isn't much better, to be fair.
I’ve seen 15 and 16 year old girls wearing hot pants before so atleast it’s believable lol

Also, I don’t really know how official this image is but I just found it on 4chan. An “image for thought” at this point.

View attachment 208963
I’m under the impression it’s an Erdrick cosplay.
Erdrick has gotta be next, my dudes!

D

Deleted member

Bulbapedia has both Hilbert and Hilda as 14 during BW and they usually don't unless they're absolutely sure so I'm gonna trust them on that

D

Deleted member

Also, I don’t really know how official this image is but I just found it on 4chan. An “image for thought” at this point.

I’m under the impression it’s an Erdrick cosplay.
Oh my god.

The original anime version:

The US Television version:
92CA4861-C973-47AD-9B91-908EC4A40110.jpeg

D

Deleted member

I’ve seen 15 and 16 year old girls wearing hot pants before so atleast it’s believable lol

Erdrick has gotta be next, my dudes!
He better be next and soon. The fact that its near-guaranteed makes me excited to see him in action.

You ever just hope for a Smash direct instead of a regular Nintendo one?

D

Deleted member

PSA: Avengers Endgame ending leaked. Avoid the spoilers, true believers, or suffer the same fate I did.

D

Deleted member

This one jump in Wily 3 can actually eat ****. You're either one pixel too short and miss the platform, or you hit the spikes on the top. You can't even use Rush Jet cause the area's too small.

Ultimate Alliance's roster looks pretty good, hope they at least have Doom in there.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
He better be next and soon. The fact that its near-guaranteed makes me excited to see him in action.

You ever just hope for a Smash direct instead of a regular Nintendo one?
It’d be great if they did a Smash direct that started with showing off Joker and giving the release date and ends with revealing Erdrick.

D

Deleted member

Can we make a contemporary rule in which anyone who posts spoilers of Endgame get permabanned?
If the everyone agrees, only 50% of all users will exist by the time Endgame’s out.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Isn't that an unfair rule? As long as someone does put it in the spoilers tab, then there shouldn't be any issues, right?
Coming from someone who looked at the spoilers, I'd say just don't talk about it to be safe. People can misclick.

D

Deleted member

Isn't that an unfair rule? As long as someone does put it in the spoilers tab, then there shouldn't be any issues, right?
I'm being sarcastic to hide the fact that I will be genuinely livid if someone posts spoilers.

D

Deleted member

Can we make a contemporary rule in which anyone who posts spoilers of Endgame get permabanned?
I didn't have the movie fully spoiled (I dont know any deaths, I only know a specific part near the end). What I did learn, however, is so undeniably epic, that it will cause major orgasms across the universe.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
It’d be great if they did a Smash direct that started with showing off Joker and giving the release date and ends with revealing Erdrick.
erdrick's reveal with a june release feels almost necessary to tide people over until e3, and i don't see erdrick being an e3 reveal despite the franchise's popularity in japan

D

Deleted member

I didn't have the movie fully spoiled (I dont know any deaths, I only know a specific part near the end). What I did learn, however, is so undeniably epic, that it will cause major orgasms across the universe.
Well shut the **** up then so you don't spill it accidentally!

(I shout because I care.)

Even better if they both released together like Roy and Ryu, but I’m not gonna hold my breath.
erdrick's reveal with a june release feels almost necessary to tide people over until e3, and i don't see erdrick being an e3 reveal despite the franchise's popularity in japan
Thing is that they could totally hold Erdrick over for E3, especially if Microsoft is throwing their hats in the ring. A Japanese-centered reveal and then a US one back to back. That's actually genius, and Erdrick could be shadow dropped once E3 revealed.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It’d be cool if he was an early June release cause then he’d be basically a birthday present to me lol

D

Deleted member

Well shut the **** up then so you don't spill it accidentally!

(I shout because I care.)
I swear my right hand to god, I hardly know anything, and what I have seen shall not cross my lips out of respect. Y'all gotta see that crazy **** for yourselves.

D

Deleted member

As fun as orgasms are, I’ll have to ask you not to spoil it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom