• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Alright, now I'm starting to get annoyed. On lunch, but before then I was talking with my co-worker about some games actually, and I told him I like RPGs, about to play FFX HD very soon. Wanna know what he told me?

"Dude, you should play Persona 5."

At this point, this game really better be the second coming of Christ, cause now this is starting to get grating. Every battle better be a 10/10 experience, and every single goddamn song better be a true banger. Only Mother 3 has been the one that I can truly say for that being the case.

And hey, this is a dating sim too, so I better **** not only the other students but screw it, the teachers too. Go all in.

Had to get that out my chest.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Alright, now I'm starting to get annoyed. On lunch, but before then I was talking with my co-worker about some games actually, and I told him I like RPGs, about to play FFX HD very soon. Wanna know what he told me?

At this point, this game really better be the second coming of Christ, cause now this is starting to get grating. Every battle better be a 10/10 experience, and every single goddamn song better be a true banger. Only Mother 3 has been the one that I can truly say for that being the case.

And hey, this is a dating sim too, so I better **** not only the other students but screw it, the teachers too. Go all in.

I wish we could post image only responses because if so I'd reply to this with the SpongeBob "you like Krabby patties don't you Squidward" face

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I am officially drawing just to make myself laugh instead of trying to impress myself so that’s probably a step in the right direction

image.jpg

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
>When you want to stay here because you have so much fun, but your eyes & brain beg you to go to sleep.
0b3.jpg

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Did someone else have a Nobu avi or did i manage to sneak back on here with only 3 posts?

Apparently i missed someone with good taste in servants.
:061:
naaah that was you, I made this in like June or July after Ultimate was revealed. It came out WAY better than I expected but I was dumb and left some obvious picks off LOL I've been thinking about remaking it, it'd probably be pretty fun. I gotta put some more cool kids on it so it stays relevant :laugh:
This is the greatest graphic and fighting game I have ever seen! This is hilarious xD
That's why if I ever remake it, you'll be a top tier character!! :'^)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Missing Link which so far is the best movie I've seen this year sadly found out was a bomb. Such a shame such an masterpiece like that gets overshadowed by crap like those soulless live-action Disney cash-grabs.

Missing Link also shows an animated film doesn't have to rely on common overused tropes nowadays like how *Cough* Disney and Pixar keeps regurgitating all over again. Twist Villain...Pre-Climax Argument. Looking at you both..

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
naaah that was you, I made this in like June or July after Ultimate was revealed. It came out WAY better than I expected but I was dumb and left some obvious picks off LOL I've been thinking about remaking it, it'd probably be pretty fun. I gotta put some more cool kids on it so it stays relevant :laugh:

That's why if I ever remake it, you'll be a top tier character!! :'^)
Excellent. I shall rule with an iron fist :demon:

D

Deleted member

I can't speak for the gameplay and music, but I can vouch that teacher ****-ing is a thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

if you remember this and all of these people's avatars then you qualify for a Veteran's Discount

Lemme try it out
From the top left

-praline
-Swamp
-Opo
-Shishoe
-Idunn know
-Gwen
-Red obv
-Hat
-Jojajole
-Cori
-Yellowchad
-A lame mod :V
-Uni
-Natz
-Crushermania
-Idunn know x2
-Zeb?
-Thanks for fixing my Vaanroose
-Zinith
-Someone with a clean mind free of sin
-Ura
-Pumpkaboo
-I remember the avi, but not the name
-Idunn know x3
-Psycho
-Idunn know x4
-Forgot about him on purpose :V

Im sure Fisher and Idon are over there tho

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I always forget that teenagers exist until I clock in to my shift at a store in a mall on a Saturday

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Uh yeah, sure.

smug pixie.png

Don't want to put a hamper on your experience, but you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Just go in with it like any other game and stop posting that you're gonna play it one of these days and just do it when you can.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Not only can you **** your teacher, who is also your maid, you can **** your doctor, a reporter, and a fortune-teller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom