• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

That's partly why I'm willing to try it out. The thing is that despite the horrible designs, it has a genuine following. People were upset when Rex was a mii costume for example. I wanna know why, so I'll try it out when the month is about to close off. I assume it's a good game underneath the questionable surface.
You really had to bring up Judgement Day, didn't ya?

Nah, but in all seriousness, I'm glad to see you gave in. This game is legitimately fantastic and aaaalmost reaches Mother 3 levels, but not quite.

If anything, you got LOADS of content to look forward to. Nintendo really supported this game in ways that you'd never expect (and admittedly, they should do this with their other games), and the Torna DLC expansion is easily Nintendo's best DLC expansion yet, totally blows Breath of the Wild's expansion out of the water. It's almost a new game, essentially.

Last edited by a moderator:

TriStarGamer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0774-4620-2306
Switch FC
5415-2743-8314
So I just saw this.

Regginator Party?

While it is likely just an event, maybe it's for the Regginator himself for a final hoorah? (Though he lives in Seattle Washington...who knows lol)

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Nintendo’s gonna look at this thread, realize we’re nit ready, and delay Joker even more.
So that's why there are so many Master Hands in the World of Light's opening.

Nintendo's gonna catch all these hands.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The jokes about Joker's cancellation are poorly (or fittingly) timed, considering he actually DID just get cancelled.

Source: https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/04/smash_bros_director_announces_dlc_cancellation

Relevant bits:
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate director Masahiro Sakurai left the reason behind the cancellation ambiguous, stating that Nintendo was "not happy with the progress being made," and that certain incidents behind the scenes had made the team "reconsider whether or not continuing to work on [the DLC] was within the spirit of the franchise."

Nothing so far has been said about how the team plans to refund those who have already purchased the Fighters Pass, or if any refunds are planned at all.

D

Deleted member

Ya'll think you're really funny for hitting that inspect element button once huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom