• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
It was funny how people kept altering music theory every time it got disproven just for the sake of keeping it alive, eventually getting to the point that they forgot that the entire point of it in the first place was for speculation purposes.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
It was funny how people kept altering music theory every time it got disproven just for the sake of keeping it alive, eventually getting to the point that they forgot that the entire point of it in the first place was for speculation purposes in the first place.
I feel bad since it was one of the only things Xenoblade had going for it, and if Japanese fan polls are to be believed, the Japanese REALLY wanted Rex+Pyra in.

And then, well, November happened.:drshrug:

But at the same time the founder of music theory's a **** muncher so can't say I'm sad to see it in shambles.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It was funny how people kept altering music theory every time it got disproven just for the sake of keeping it alive, eventually getting to the point that they forgot that the entire point of it in the first place was for speculation purposes in the first place.
I think Blog theory was arguably worse because it was "THIS MEANS WE HAVE THIS MANY CHARACTERS LEFT!" only for the number to slowly decrease every week with people desperately clinging on to the possibility of more than 2 characters left

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
you know if they announce a direct today and show off joker tomorrow it'll be 125 days since his reveal and that's a pretty neat number

hi i'm your host gentlepanda and welcome to neat number theory

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I feel bad since it was one of the only things Xenoblade had going for it, and if Japanese fan polls are to be believed, the Japanese REALLY wanted Rex+Pyra in.

And then, well, November happened.:drshrug:

But at the same time the founder of music theory's a **** muncher so can't say I'm sad to see it in shambles.
Who was the founder?

Shroob

Sup?
I still expect nothing.

Joker will be out by the end of April and that's good enough for me.

Besides I'm waiting for the Switch remodel announcement so I have all the time in the world to wait, ya'll suckers are the suffering ones, not me. :dr^_^:

D

Deleted member

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
So, is this site violating copyright laws due to use of the Troll Face?
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
You know, as ironic as it is, I think Box Theory is part of what made the Grinch Hoax gain so much traction. People were desperate for there to be more characters that they were making all sorts of absurd stretches to try and disprove it, so when something happened that looked almost kind of legit they latched onto it.

People were already getting super emotional over the box, and the Smash fandom was already split. It was the perfect set up for the Grinch Hoax to explode into the ****storm that it did.

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Do you think that there's a possibility for more DLC fighters in Smash Bros Ultimate at E3 2019?
I just wonder when will be the release date of Joker DLC for Smash Bros Ultimate, because Sakurai says "SOON" and nothing about it.
Yeah, for sure

Though I've been wondering when abouts in the E3 direct the new fighter would be announced

Don't remind me of the theory coined by not only a racist but a homophobe as well.
Who came up with the music theory? I know they cursed us with a bad theory but I didn't know they were a bad person too

EDIT: Just seen your second comment about their identity

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I really need to learn to keep my mouth shut lol

I hate the guy as much as the next person but I'm not about to start a witch hunt.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You know, as ironic as it is, I think Box Theory is part of what made the Grinch Hoax gain so much traction. People were desperate to disprove it that they were making all sorts of absurd stretches to try and disprove it, so when something happened that looked almost kind of legit they latched onto it.

People were already getting super emotional over the box, and the Smash fandom was already split. It was the perfect set up for the Grinch Hoax to explode into the ****storm that it did.
Oh absolutely, there's no other reason people would believe they'd put 7 ****ing characters all at once

D

Deleted member

of all the songs that could've and should've been in Smash Ultimate, I think this one pretty much tops the list:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
of all the songs that could've and should've been in Smash Ultimate, I think this one pretty much tops the list:
I have no idea why Wario got nothing this time round. It's not like WarioWare Gold coming too late would've mattered too much when they could have just ripped a few tracks straight from the game, like they did with Mario Tennis Aces.

Actually there's loads of stuff I'd have liked to see them add from the Wario games (Ware, Land, World and otherwise):

• The track you just posted
  • WarioWare Gold's main menu (an absolute banger)
  • Body Rock
  • Tomorrow Hill
  • Dancin' Pirates
  • Greenhorn Forest
  • Terrormisu
  • Hall of Hieroglyphs
  • Toy Block Tower
  • Mt. Lava Lava

... and much more, but I'm limiting it to 10

D

Deleted member

in the movie Cars
do the characters pay for car insurance or life insurance?

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Box theory is wrong. Sakurai is making this the ULTIMATE Smash game, fellas.

D

Deleted member

Cars 4 is the protagonist suing the life insurance companies all the way to the Supreme Cart.
He tries to sue them, but fails and becomes penniless. The next film is about his rise back to wealth and succeeding in suing ‘em all.
Oh, wait…

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Box theory is wrong. Sakurai is making this the ULTIMATE Smash game, fellas.
sakurai is going to add banjo, geno, mach rider, chorus kids, isaac, shadow, wreck-it ralph, metroid, thomas the tank engine, joker from persona 5, and his cat fukura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom