• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I somehow missed this godlike Detective Pikachu Poster:
I got a really good feeling about this movie.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
There..I fixed my Switch.
It was a first production run model, so it had cheaper plastic then later ones and thus it got a huge crack down the back of it. Through this, I have learned.
- Replacement shells aren't too expensive (mine was around $12)
- Nintendo's screws are very low quality metal and prone to stripping.
- My replacement shell doesn't have those 'holes strips' for the air intake area..so I thought it had plastic over it..prompting me to try to scrape it off..but I didn't seem to damage them, so that's good..though I don't know if the strips with the holes are important or not.
- I can bypass a stripped screw if I'm smart and make a small hole to 'snap' around the stubborn screw instead and it'll still stay in place well.
- System repair is a pain in the butt.

Regardless, I now have a back on my Switch that doesn't have a huge crack..and as a bonus, I was right that it was the crack's fault that my kickstand wouldn't stay shut/would fall out..so that works again now too, yay!

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Ahh, so I see we're talking about dating...

I'll just show myself out the door right now.
I mean, to be fair, I should be taken with a grain of salt. I try my best to help others out to the best of my abilities, but when it comes to me in certain situations? Well... I don't exactly have the best track record lol.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I wonder if sequels get greenlit this early based on the number YouTube trailer views alone.
Possibly, but there's already been a select few who've seen the movie so they could get an idea as to how popular the film would be and start predicting how well it'll do at the box office. Supposedly, the reviews have been generally positive, so they might be thinking they've got a blockbuster in their hands.

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
I'll be honest, when the time went forward an hour last night, I looked at my clock noticing it was 3 AM. I thought I was up late but then I remember it was basically 2 AM and thought to myself, "oh, I thought it was late". Then proceeded to laugh at how I didn't consider 2 AM to be late.

D

Deleted member

Which meme are you glad died? You can’t include dabbing. We’re all glad that one’s gone.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I just came up with a devilish Mario Maker level concept.
Okay, so... the main hub of the level shows four sets of Red Coins, each seeming to indicate the order in which you enter the doors (so 1-2-3-4). Some of the Red Coins are beyound walls that you can't reach, so you have to go around to get them, past the doors is a whirlwind of trolly Kaizo bull****.

However, that isn't the solution to the level; all the Red Coins except one are possible to get from within the hub, and the one coin you have to get from beyond the door is at the start of the level segment it's inside.
Mario Maker 2 is going to be fun... I'm a monster.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
daily reminder that this is still real and still actually happening because i often have to remind myself

1552386378821.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom