• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I watched through half of the animation myself. It was a mixed bag.

Also Mythra Mythra doesn't have a Mythra avatar? I'm shocked. The person in your profile pic looks like someone from Fate/Grand Order.
I had to use a different email to get another Netflix free trial
303600_status_servant_2.png XC2-Mythra.png

D

Deleted member

Well, Saturday today. I’m a bit late, but finally got around to changing my avatar.
Sorry Zinith Zinith , but it was time to put the old one to rest.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Just felt like sharing this since I’m working on a drawing of this for my sister for her birthday tomorrow.
F32E983C-6D5D-4577-9840-469E5A244DDE.jpeg

My ol’ girl Oreo who we lost last September. This girl received a lot of love the past 15 years.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
If I had a nickel for every time Banjo thread throws Steve under the bus, I could buy this site and all the spambots in it.

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
"In another few hours the sun will rise! :b:"

Unless this was a serious post in which case ignore what I just memed about.
I like this post. Speaking of memes I think Pokemon Gun would take place in a American midwest region with the lead being some blond with a steson hat riding on a Rapidash with pokeballs on her waist. Hmm sounds like a game I'd play. Riding on a rapidash sounds awesome no more bikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom