• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
When she sits on your lap, she decides to knead you for a few minutes, claws out, to soften you up.
Or when she necks you, she would break your caroid. I shouldn't have watched Bakemonogatari

How do cat people deal with this stuff?
By thinking them like overgrown babies and not like evil manipulators they are.

R O F L

Smash Ace
Brzzzzzzzzzzt! It seems as if my sunset countdown has started!
Olimar! Louie! Hurry back to me at once, you work is done for today! We must message the President about your work! You better have collected a lot of treasure today!

I shall explore more of this unearthly place in the future. For now I must go into orbit, rest my systems for tomorrow, and write the sales pitches for the treasures we have found today.

D

Deleted member

If a switch port isn't announced this month i'm just gonna watch the anime and leave it at that.
I have not heard great things about the anime. Maybe it's good in spite of that, though? I've only seen like, two episodes. :drshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
If a switch port isn't announced this month i'm just gonna watch the anime and leave it at that.
Eh... if you really want the authentic Persona 5 experience, play the game. If you just want the overall story and nothing else, then watch the anime.

I watched through half of the animation myself. It was a mixed bag.

Also Mythra Mythra doesn't have a Mythra avatar? I'm shocked. The person in your profile pic looks like someone from Fate/Grand Order.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Eh... if you really want the authentic Persona 5 experience, play the game. If you just want the overall story and nothing else, then watch the anime.

I watched through half of the animation myself. It was a mixed bag.

Also Mythra Mythra doesn't have a Mythra avatar? I'm shocked. The person in your profile pic looks like someone from Fate/Grand Order.
implying I have the money for a PS4

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I’m not gonna lie, although I’m not too big on that studio considering they did SAO among a few others, I honestly think they did a pretty decent job with the Persona 4 Animation and I do like a few of their productions like Erased, Your Lie in April, The Seven Deadly Sins, Black Butler, Blue Exorcist, Aldnoah.Zero so I don’t totally hate them.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I’m not gonna lie, although I’m not too big on that studio considering they did SAO among a few others, I honestly think they did a pretty decent job with the Persona 4 Animation and I do like a few of their productions like Erased, Your Lie in April, The Seven Deadly Sins, Black Butler, Blue Exorcist, Aldnoah.Zero so I don’t totally hate them.
Well yeah, and even P5A gave us this absolutely great piece of animation...at the last episode:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom