• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Wait, is Cla pronounced the same as bae?

This whole time my head voice was calling you Clah the Bae.
I did too at first, but then I realized that pronouncing it "Clay" makes more since. I think his parents might have misspelled his name.

EDIT: Cla made his above post the exact same time as mine, making mine pointless. oof

Last edited by a moderator:

R O F L

Smash Ace
What is :ultlittlemac::ultkirby::ultbowserjr::ultsheik:
I mean K.Rool is kinda meh but these guys need buffs waaay before him
Ah! So apparently four of my favorite characters are considered trash. This does not compute with my sensors! All my sensor indicates is unexplored potential, except for the pink fellow, the man with brown hair, the lad with green forehead, and the girl with the yellow hair, and, oh...

Why aren't we talking about Smash?
Intriguing! My sensor indicate that 99.99999e% of posts on this thread are not related to the game, Super Smash Bros Ultimate! Now you know what to expect when you enter this list of gibberish posted by things that are apparently named, users!

Am I doing good, people?

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Was bored so I tried playing Viva Piñata Trouble in Paradise. Right now, the RNG Lords are pure evil as I can’t get a Deer or Gorilla in my garden to advance the game. Oh but have a bunch of worms! Because everyone gets them for having dirt!

Luck is a cruel mistress ain’t she?

D

Deleted member

Ah! So apparently four of my favorite characters are considered trash. This does not compute with my sensors! All my sensor indicates is unexplored potential, except for the pink fellow, the man with brown hair, the lad with green forehead, and the girl with the yellow hair, and, oh...

Intriguing! My sensor indicate that 99.99999e% of posts on third thread are not related to the game, Super Smash Bros Ultimate! Now you know what to expect when you enter this list of gibberish posted by things that are apparently named, users!

Am I doing good, people?
tumblr_o6ys6hfzWc1rxga3jo3_500.gif

I actually kinda like this one though
You were named after the legendary warrior Cla, of the Bae kingdom.
haha cla rhymes with gay

D

Deleted member

Want to hear why I got my name?
I had no name to name myself, and I thought of it.
I like legendaries in Pokemon, and I like shiny hunting.
Thus, ShinyLegendary was born from extraterrestrial life that is far more intelligent than us humans.
Yeah it's pronounced like Clay, but it is spelled Cla on all official documentation, so it is my legal name

And no, my parents aren't illiterate. There is a backstory behind my name
*Gets hydrated*
I am ready to hear more.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
You were named after the legendary warrior Cla, of the Bae kingdom.
Close actually. My birth name was Christopher Leon Allen. I was named Christopher after a close friend of my father's who went by the same name and was killed in a drug deal. My mom disliked Christopher so she preferred to call me by the name my initials spelled out, Cla. I was always more attached to my mother so I went by Cla for the rest of my life, but Christopher was still my legal name until I was 16. My dad was super abusive and we finally got him to disown me and I got adopted by my stepfather. At that point, they told me I could change my name since they would have to reprint out my birth certificate. So I changed it to what I had always been known as. And now my name is Cla for real.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Close actually. My birth name was Christopher Leon Allen. I was named Christopher after a close friend of my father's who went by the same name and was killed in a drug deal. My mom disliked Christopher so she preferred to call me by the name my initials spelled out, Cla. I was always more attached to my mother so I went by Cla for the rest of my life, but Christopher was still my legal name until I was 16. My dad was super abusive and we finally got him to disown me and I got adopted by my stepfather. At that point, they told me I could change my name since they would have to reprint out my birth certificate. So I changed it to what I had always been known as. And now my name is Cla for real.
Cripes, your names got a whole damn story behind it.

D

Deleted member

You have an interesting life. I am glad you got the name change you wanted to get.

D

Deleted member

That escalated quickly...so sorry that happened to you.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm glad I could come back from a relaxing scorching hot bath to people talking about my ego and my cult.

Remember: There is no limit to growth. :warioc:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Quite a story, I’m glad you were able to make it out of that situation and it sounds like your life is much better now, I’m happy for you!

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Everyone has a fancy cult these days...

except me, all I got is a (unlucky) piñata garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom