• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Never forget Paras' Ultra Moon dex entry.

"The mushrooms, known as tochukaso, are controlling the bug. Even if the bug bugs the mushrooms, they tell it to bug off."
Whenever you feel down in life, just be glad you aren't a Paras

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
That would make Marth Jesus, since he was born 2019 years ago.

Oh my god Marth was a lord. To many, Jesus is Lord. Why the hell does this match up. What in the ****.
When he first came to us we knew not who he was. But we opened our hearts to him... and the other guy, who tried his best to emulate him, but was a little more fired up.

And now his people are ****ing everywhere. They got stronger and started carrying around their special books. Some still try to follow him to the letter, but others have derived their own denominations.

And if you say maybe it's gotten a little out of hand, people will POUNCE on you for such "blasphemy".

So yeah, checks out.

D

Deleted member

Whenever you feel down in life, just be glad you aren't a Paras
Be glad?

I feel very bad for a Paras. They have no will and they lost their thought, will, everything to a mushroom.

When you bond with your Paras and it becomes a Parasect, that is the tochukaso saying "I love you!", not Paras.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
It draws you in slightly, and in most cases attacking causes you to extend your hurtbox outwards in the direction of your attack. Put both of those together and it probably would look like it has a longer range than you think, since the combination of the vacuum and you extending your hurtbox towards Zelda trying to attack her would get you hit.
Yeah, that's true. I guess I meant to convey that even if I had begun a move like Yoshi's nair, Nayru's love would just nullify it, and damage me, even if it occurred after my move. Does it have high priority perhaps?

I know about priority, just don't know anything about Nayru's love.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The biological name for the tochukaso is "Ophiocordyceps sinensis".

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
In, uh, other news, yeah, Grookey is officially the best of the new starters in my book.

None of 'em impressed me much at first, but dang did it not take long for me to develop a fondness for Grookey. It's friggin' adorable.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Yes, but it fits thematically.

Remoraid is a gun, Octillery is a tank. The small firing weapon turns into a big firing weapon. It does look super weird though.
While I don't see him becoming a literal hippo, the depression theme of Sobble could lead into the evolutions making him pack on a few :yoshi:

LetterO

Smash Lord
Ok, new 3.0.0. wishlist

-Buff K. Rool

Please. I'm actually willing to argue that K. Rool is the most deserving of a buff right now. Give him less lag, give him a faster back air, give him something good.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Ok, new 3.0.0. wishlist

-Buff K. Rool

Please. I'm actually willing to argue that K. Rool is the most deserving of a buff right now. Give him less lag, give him a faster back air, give him something good.
Give him guns on his legs that activate when you hold in the button

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Ness feels so crisp in Ultimate and I love him the more I use him <3 :ultness:

And I'm not into pokemon anymore but...I'm liking the fire bunny out of the starters, despite normally picking water type when I've played the pokemon games in the past. :ultsquirtle:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Two random Yoshi facts I just learned. Egg lay can clang with other moves, and his forward aerial is called "Noggin Dunk."

I don't care if anyone cares, you're all going to learn anyway. :bobomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom