• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

But which one is the Chad and which one is the Virgin?
Poor Steve is the virgin. No way he’s going get with the Villagers.
That’s why he spends his time mating animals in front of him.
9E168191-9282-4465-B30A-75031F0F7811.jpeg

D

Deleted member

It's kinda surreal now that i've seen HTTYD 3. I've spent so much time looking forward to it, and now i've seen it.

What do I even do with my life now?
Looking for a new movie series?
Join the MCU hype train, brother.
It's a wild ride.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Atlus really is garbage, huh?
Not really.

A company doesn't become "garbage" just because they use Hitler in a villainous role.

The inclusion of Hitler in Persona 2: Innocent Sin makes sense within the context of the game, and I'd say is logical given what is going on in the story (rumours and conspiracy theories are becoming real).

D

Deleted member

It's kinda surreal now that i've seen HTTYD 3. I've spent so much time looking forward to it, and now i've seen it.

What do I even do with my life now?
Contemplate existence.
Don’t do that.

Was it good?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Not really.

A company doesn't become "garbage" just because they use Hitler in a villainous role.

The inclusion of Hitler in Persona 2: Innocent Sin makes sense within the context of the game, and I'd say is logical given what is going on in the story (rumours and conspiracy theories are becoming real).
All that Persona's 2 taught me is that Japan is one gullible lot.

D

Deleted member

Trust me, my sister made sure of that.

Girl is obsessed, especially with Cap and Winter Soldier.
I DON’T WANT TONY STARK TO DIE!!! PLEASE STAN LEE! USE YOUR AFTERLIFE POWERS AND SAAVEE HIIMMM!!!1!!

D

Deleted member

Trust me, my sister made sure of that.

Girl is obsessed, especially with Cap and Winter Soldier.
Good.
Bucky deserves more love
(not really he literally had 3 movies dedicated to him and the entirety of Endgame is gonna be Steve being depressed about him please he's had enough)

(also make Scarlet Witch's Jewish background matter like it did in the comics and don't shunt her into Visions gf ok thanks Kevin Feige I know you're readong SmashBoards you can't ****ing hide)

D

Deleted member

Not really.

Atlus is also transphobic.

I just think including Hitler in the game at all is just messed up. They dedicated animating and giving him speech, which is a big "no". I really do not want Hitler in my Smash canon.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130

I just think including Hitler in the game at all is just messed up. They dedicated animating and giving him speech, which is a big "no". I really do not want Hitler in my Smash canon.
ROB is from the real world and is in Smash. I.e., his canon is the real world. Ergo, every genocidal dictator and IRL scumbag is canon in Smash

Sorry, but dems da roolz

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Personally, I'm just waiting for the Kamoshida spirit with Male Wii Fit Trainer as the base.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432

By that logic, we should burn any history books that go over WWII.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Ok well I just read up on it
atlus wtf
I read up on it myself and was under the impression that that was a misconception.

Not to say they haven't been questionable in the past, but I only say that because I don't know lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yes thread, I overreacted.
By that logic, we should burn any history books that go over WWII.
You are correct about my logic being very wrong and stupid.
I know I am wrong, I said I just overreacted.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

What I find both sad and amusing is that, in the MCU, Scarlet Witch lost her accent when she became a ‘good guy’.
So what, Marvel, are only evil when you’re foreign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom