• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

ok so we have yoshi guy vs agumon guy vs fawful guy vs elma girl vs furry

am i missing someone?

D

Deleted member

I'm ginna kick all yer asses anyways I'm just not sure what title to use in the sign up

D

Deleted member

Everyone: "We should host a Smash tournament!"
*No one bothers to make a thread for it*

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Actually, scrap my earlier comment. We shouldn't have guest fighters at all.

Or at least not until SmashBoards Brawl.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Apologies. Like I said, I'm bad with songs, and names for that matter really. My forte in items generally revolve around my ship, but even I have to get inspired. I do want to expand on my creativity somehow though.
At this point, Smash getting any kinda new KI content would satisfy me. I'm still bothered that they got no new songs while removing one of the "Reset Bomb" songs I think. KI as a whole really got gutted this game, with the exception of its 3 playable characters getting buffs.
Sigh... KI definitely needs a new game. Maybe that'll encourage some good angelic art to happen too.
If I can’t do that with my own day, I’ll take pride in making someone else’s day.
They took out the 5 minute songs for “Dark Pit” and “Wrath of the Reset Bomb” and amen to you good sir
im ****ing in

Right ****ing now

Put your dukes up, coward
No

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
So I wake up to Smashboards. Apparently alongside every other premium user, knowing where ToasterBrains is.

... yes I just found that out lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom