• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I've spent 60 hours in KH3 and only just now learned that you can select which Triangle Command you want to use out of the ones that pile up during the course of the fight, making my biggest complaint with the game (attractions) completely avoidable.

Welp. I'm dumb. :drwtf:

D

Deleted member

I've spent 60 hours in KH3 and only just now learned that you can select which Triangle Command you want to use out of the ones that pile up during the course of the fight, making my biggest complaint with the game (attractions) completely avoidable.

Welp. I'm dumb. :drwtf:
Are you really dumb if you realize your mistake and learn from it?

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
What if ToasterBrains is the memes we made along the way?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Please Sakurai...
Don't leave your 4th baby behind...
problem is bandana waddle dee isn't really a sakurai baby, he appears in super star for like 4 seconds but his status as playable character is a modern kirby thing

and as we all know, kirby games after air ride don't exist in smash outside of spirits and non-remixed music

D

Deleted member

problem is bandana waddle dee isn't really a sakurai baby, he appears in super star for like 4 seconds but his status as playable character is a modern kirby thing

and as we all know, kirby games after air ride don't exist in smash outside of spirits and non-remixed music
*sigh* oh well...

D

Deleted member

Damn some Yoshi players REALLY don't undertand that their inability to get shield poked doesn't mean they can't get shield broken

3 shield breaks over the space of 2 matches, this mans needs to respect Lucina Neutral-b and Shulk Buster D-Smash

D

Deleted member

Damn some Yoshi players REALLY don't undertand that their inability to get shield poked doesn't mean they can't get shield broken

3 shield breaks over the space of 2 matches, this mans needs to respect Lucina Neutral-b and Shulk Buster D-Smash
Man, I've never been Shield Broken
Mostly because I don't ****ing shield lmao

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982

Nothing he can do about the remixes. He asked composers what they wanted to do.

He should have given people a stage or two though. Does the series have non-Sakurai ATs and items?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah but that one is just filler af

The characters just scream constantly and never actually fight
Man, you missed the great Three-Way Brave Battle between Erdrick, Geno and Sora fans? Crono and Sephiroth fans kinda lost focus after being introduced though, and felt they were just there to fill numbers imo
I'mma kick your ass, and his ass, and her ass, and their ass, an--

D

Deleted member

Man, I've never been Shield Broken
Mostly because I don't ****ing shield lmao
Mood but with spotdodging

My dumb caveman brain goes "why spotdodge when I can roll" then i just get punished hard af

Worst is when I attempt to style with Shulk's I-frames on Art switch and it just flops hard

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Man, you missed the great Three-Way Brave Battle between Erdrick, Geno and Sora fans? Crono and Sephiroth fans kinda lost focus after being introduced though, and felt they were just there to fill numbers imo

I'mma kick your ***, and his ***, and her ***, and their ***, an--
[Inserts Oprah Meme]
You're getting your ass kicked!
And YOU're getting your ass kicked!
EVERYBONE IS GETTING THEIR ASS KICKED
IMG_20190221_110337.jpg

D

Deleted member

My dumb caveman brain goes "why spotdodge when I can roll" then i just get punished hard af
Toss in a play style that's waaaay too aggressive and doesn't know how to defend at all and you pretty much got me.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
Nothing he can do about the remixes. He asked composers what they wanted to do.

He should have given people a stage or two though. Does the series have non-Sakurai ATs and items?
There actually are a couple post-Sakurai remixes, those being the Squeak Squad remix in Brawl and the Amazing Mirror remix in Smash 4, although those can be easier to forget about since they’re part of the GBA/DS era that Sakurai was present for part of rather than part of the “modern” era.

In terms of items, there are Star Rod, Maxim Tomato, Bomber, Warp Star, and Dragoon, and the ATs are Knuckle Joe, Nightmare, and Chef Kawasaki, so there’s no modern representation there.

D

Deleted member

Toss in a play style that's waaaay too aggressive and doesn't know how to defend at all and you pretty much got me.
Honestly same, sometimes I DI right into smash attacks like some kind of idiot. I need to stop trying to land with an aggressive option lmao

D

Deleted member

Honestly same, sometimes I DI right into smash attacks like some kind of idiot. I need to stop trying to land with an aggressive option lmao
I cannot tell you how often I air dodge into stuff, lol. I always try to make it back with an attack rather than just landing safely and looking for a proper opening.

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I cannot tell you how often I air dodge into stuff, lol. I always try to make it back with an attack rather than just landing safely and looking for a proper opening.
Same but with Zelda's miniscule down aerial versus characters with huge disjoints.

D

Deleted member

My brain tells me not to fall right into Mega Man's Up Smash but my heart says "bro wouldn't it be so sick if you hit him with an aerial Shield Breaker you would get sooo much dopamine"

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

My brain tells me not to fall right into Mega Man's Up Smash but my heart says "bro wouldn't it be so sick if you hit him with an aerial Shield Breaker you would get sooo much dopamine"
My brain tells me not to go for Inkling Down-Air and K. Rool Back-Air off-stage when I know the opponent isn't set up for it, but my heart says "Yo but it would be hype tho" and I do it anyways and whiff.

D

Deleted member

Me: "Ok, I'm on the ledge as Ridley, what do I do?"
My brain: "Ledge release and Side B onto them"
Me: "Ok, they just threw a hitbox at me so I'm at the ledge again, what do I do now?"
My brain: "Just ledge release onto Side B"
Me: "I'm back and now they're charging a FSma--"
My brain: "SIDE B AT THEM"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom