• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

and with that the thread is reborn

like a chihauhau snorting some phoenix ashes and getting real ****ing high off them

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I only heard that she messes a bit with the search filters to make her videos too easy to find on Youtube by anyone.
Besides that, not much else.
It's kind of hard to say if it is fake or not...
She's got all the anime tropes there (not that that is a bad thing, but I do recommend something more original.) and it wouldn't be a stretch to say she is faking the voice too. Still, nothing's really written in stone yet, so I can't say anything. As Taylor said, she also doesn't have the cleanest track record.

She uses tags such as "TheOdd1sOut" and "JaidenAnimations".

Still a bit scummy. Using someones name just for publicity. When I search up a youtuber, I don't wanna get someone else.
That's not scummy at all. That's basic SEO. It's basically mandatory nowadays.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Hot take. I like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory better than Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
I mean, it's more true to the books...

But idk... I prefer the more whimsical Willy Wonka version...

Btw, am I the only one who's been comparing the fighter pass to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

There are 5 DLC characters, like there are 5 golden tickets...

Sakurai is Willy Wonka, confirmed

Last edited:

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
And I'm just over here sitting in the corner staring and wondering what I'm doing with my life, just like how I do in real social outings. Tee hee. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
So, 13 is our lucky number? Do you guys think that a Direct will really happen? The drought is HUGE, I hope it's real

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Btw, am I the only one who's been comparing the fighter pass to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

So does Joker get shrunken, thrown in the trash compactor, stuck in a pipe, or turned into a fruit?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I like that it’s darker. I like Depp’s Wonka better. I like the songs much better. I LOVE the way the factory looks. My aunt works at Hershey and I went to Chocolate World a lot as a kid and it brings back so many memories. I just love that movie.

KMDP

Smash Legend
So does Joker get shrunken, thrown in the trash compactor, stuck in a pipe, or turned into a fruit?
Shrunken, obviously.
He gets turned into a mouse in one of the Palaces in Persona 5

D

Deleted member

So, 13 is our lucky number? Do you guys think that a Direct will really happen? The drought is HUGE, I hope it's real
We're pretty much at a point where it's anyone's guess. Nintendo is being extremely quiet about their plans this year, unlike last year where they pretty much outlined the whole year with the March Direct.

We'll probably see one in March at the very latest, as after Yoshi's Crafted World, they don't have any release dates for the other games planned for this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Octopath Traveller’s combat is sweet.
But for some reason, I don’t care about the story as much as I do in DQ8. I don’t know why.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Since it's the Year of the Pig, it would be interesting to see a Zelda game where Ganon is the main character or just have Ganon (the pig one) reappear in a game.

EDIT: 1,000 posts!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nintendo should stop teasing over and over and simply announce, show off and release software during the year. That's why they missed their 20 million Switch target. They arrogantly thought only Smash and Pokémon would carry it alone. Of course, those two sold very well (as expected), but there has to be more in the release schedule. It was a very weak year. I don't think a schedule that's similar to 3DS' overseas 2013 schedule wouldn't be so bad. You have New Super Chad Bros. U Deluxe and Yoshi. Those are outliers. When I talk about 3DS' 2013, I refer to Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem and Pokémon.

There are rumored ports of Prime Trilogy that go back as far as the Game Awards days and Pikmin 3. Then there's an apparent Super Mario Maker 2, a new BoxBoy! game, and a new 2D Zelda game being rumored. Mario Maker deserves to be under the GaaS model 1000 times Splatoon is. I never saw the need for a sequel. They could port the Wii U game and iterate on it, so that's very sketchy on my head. Metroid Prime Trilogy would be a mere repeat of Twilight Princess HD, with blocky polygons still yet with better, higher resolution textures. They'll have to make good with the aiming though. It's on gyro now unlike Wii where you had the sensor bar plugged in. Maybe I'd finally end up playing it on it since I never really touched it on Wii U. I could do that now anyways. Not sure.

D

Deleted member

Octopath Traveller’s combat is sweet.
But for some reason, I don’t care about the story as much as I do in DQ8. I don’t know why.
It's odd, I've never seen myself care as much about a story as the myriad of stories Octopath had on offer.
Might be because I liked that most of them weren't world-saving epics but rather something more personal.

That said, aw yirrrr that combat tho.

D

Deleted member

It's odd, I've never seen myself care as much about a story as the myriad of stories Octopath had on offer.
Might be because I liked that most of them weren't world-saving epics but rather something more personal.

That said, aw yirrrr that combat tho.
It’s alright.
But yes, the combat is pretty great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom