• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
This smash leak was apparently posted before 2.0 was announced soo
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Also rip geno fans if true.

D

Deleted member

Alefgard is misspelled at the end of the first post, which means this was written up and not copied which means it’s probably fake.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
A free Yoshi stage would be nice, but I'm not sure if Nintendo will be that generous.

...Actually, I'm not even sure Nintendo would care enough about promoting Crafted World to have Sakurai make a stage.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
A free Yoshi stage would be nice, but I'm not sure if Nintendo will be that generous.

...Actually, I'm not even sure Nintendo would care enough about promoting Crafted World to have Sakurai make a stage.
I mean...they did to wolly world

ccllr

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm new to this thread. What is this all about.
Also why are the post in the very first page labeled as if they were posted on this very month but they are talking about Smash NX and the Grinch Leak.

D

Deleted member

Also why are the post in the very first page labeled as if they were posted on this very month but they are talking about Smash NX and the Grinch Leak.
We were joking mate. This thread was actually made as a sequel to another thread after that got too many posts.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Those were jokes :)

Welcome!

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
You play Trainer and Ridley?
My exact mains (Although I can't get elite. I've reached 3,2 mil a few times but everytime some nonsense happens and in 2 battles I find myself back at 2,8)
Oh yeah. I've mained Charizard throughout most of Smash 4 and I played a lot of pocket swordsmen, and Ridley's almost like a combination of the two so he's a perfect fit for me. Picking him up just came naturally.

LetterO

Smash Lord
Game and Watch needs a buff. He's so fun to play as but I can never actually kill anybody with him.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Still dunno about this 4chan '''leak''', tbh. Afelgard/Alefgard is a big no-no, but I do wonder if it was a genuine mistake on the translator or employee's part.

basically i'd kill for any kind of BD representation in smash

ccllr

Smash Cadet
Guys. What if
>Doomguy as Challenger Pack 2 - Reveal when Doom Eternal comes out
>Scorpion as Challenger Pack 3 - Reveal in apr/may along with Mortal Kombat 11
>Crash Bandicoot as Challenger Pack 4 - Reveal in june along with Crash Team Racing NF
>Banjo and Kazooie as Challenger Pack 5 - Reveal in the Video Game Awards 2019

D

Deleted member

Just figured out Ultimate's input buffering lets you hold jump while using Roller so that as soon as the right frame opens up, Inkling will jump cancel. I was able to chain it into D-Air as well.

Playing around with it, you could theoretically catch someone off-guard by starting up roller, and then going into short hop D-Air instead, which also opens up opportunity for Up-Smash or Up-Air if it spikes at high percents.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Guys. What if
>Doomguy as Challenger Pack 2 - Reveal when Doom Eternal comes out
>Scorpion as Challenger Pack 3 - Reveal in apr/may along with Mortal Kombat 11
>Crash Bandicoot as Challenger Pack 4 - Reveal in june along with Crash Team Racing NF
>Banjo and Kazooie as Challenger Pack 5 - Reveal in the Video Game Awards 2019
brave is doom guy because the demons have to be brave to even be in the same room as him

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
Mark my words: January Direct will have Piranha Plant release date, maybe a Joker gameplay trailer, and that's it.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
So how about that patch 2.0, amiright?
yeah.. not much else to talk about. It's gonna be nice to see what kinds of changes they want to do this time around.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
It kills me that they never brought back Poke Floats or even bothered to make a ver 2.
I legitimately miss Rumble Falls.

Stage Morph is neat I guess, but if its the reason some of those stages were cut then it wasn't worth the cost imo.

D

Deleted member

Gah I'm gonna be kinda sad if K.Rool get nerfed

Like if anything he needs a buff he's a noob killer and not much else as of right now

Teeb147

Smash Legend

Like if anything he needs a buff he's a noob killer and not much else as of right now
I mean, most heavies are noob killers. I dont see them nerfing them all. :p
I really am curious what their line of thinking is this time for balance.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238

If any character needs buffs, it's Ridley. He has a lot of potential, but there's very little reason to choose him over someone like K. Rool when his recovery is so garbage. Fix that Up B.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
If that leak is true, it would be interesting to see that the first two characters are going to get released in March.

I do have my doubts though, as with any 4chan leak.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom