• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
this evening's forum game, ladies and gentlemen

do your worst
SUPER SMASH BROS. x SMASHBOARDS

Noipoi Noipoi , quick to the draw! Straight from the online community voted "not as bad as GameFAQs" comes Smash's first hand-drawn character, using his powers of art and general likeability to win over every match!

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
SUPER SMASH BROS. X FLEX SEAL

Phil Swift enters the fray to show fighters the true meaning of damage! Armed to the teeth with Flex Seal products, the spokesman himself is here to to stop every other leak in existence! He even works underwater!

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
SUPER SMASH BROS. x SMASHBOARDS

Noipoi Noipoi , quick to the draw! Straight from the online community voted "not as bad as GameFAQs" comes Smash's first hand-drawn character, using his powers of art and general likeability to win over every match!
ah, so this is how perfection reads

D

Deleted member

They are giving a like to every post of the meme except the Candance and Marvel vs DC ones.

SneakyLink SneakyLink , we need to revolt.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Time to end this meme!

SUPER SMASH BROS X KNUCKLES & KNUCKLES
Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry Series with new Funky Mode added, & Knuckles! Oh No.

But still, I'm glad to see some hint towards smash news soon.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
SUPER SMASH BROS. x PLAYSTATION ALL-STARS BATTLE ROYALE
Everyone is here - quite literally! We've added every video game character ever to date, including Fat Princess and Lego Qui Gon Jin. Now that's Ultimate!

D

Deleted member

SMASH BROS X GRINCH LEAK

from the hit Leak Isaac, Banjo, Geno, Chorus Kids, Shadow and Mach rider are all in! Isaac hailing from the Golden Sun franchise uses his Psy-energy attacks to Knock his opponents off the Stage! Banjo finally makes his Rare Return! Use him and his Buddy Kazooie to Smash your Opponents off the Stage! We Heard you so he's finally back! Geno is here! With his Far-ranged attacks use his Arm cannon to send your opponents flying off the stage! Chorus kids get in rhythm in Super Smash Bros Ultimate! Use your rhythm based attacks to KO Your Opponents! Shadow Shoots Sonic and Sonic is f-ing dead! Mach rider rides into battle! Use your motorcycle and Gun combo to launch your opponents!

Edit: Wait, How did I get here? I was in the Square thread now I'm here? Weird. Oh well Have a good day everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
SUPER SMASH BROS. x FIRE EMBLEM
Due to popular demand, the final Fighters Pass character will actually be eight: all eight royal siblings from Fire Emblem: Fates! Bust up your foes with Camilla. Be unreasonable at them with Takumi. All with a very familiar moveset so you can jump right into the fray!

D

Deleted member

This smash leak was apparently posted before 2.0 was announced soo
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Also rip geno fans if true.
-that title was mostly a lucky guess:ultpiranha:
-mostly copied what sakurai said about
-dosent say it has erdricks female alt
-:ultpiranha: could be 4.99 like the 3ds/Wii u dlc fighters without a stage had
-joker and goku on March 1st/15th?? Rly? After what sakurai just said about joker?
https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/12/26/super-smash-bros-ultimate-joker-persona-5-update/
And eddy would be in the same status as joker
-misspelled Alefgard wrong and should it be a dq3 stage because erdrick is from dq3?
-shouldn't the 2.0.0 update day it includes that stage already?
-there’s no way a lot of se mii costumes are happening I mean cmon 4 bravely default costume? Wut?

[insert press X to doubt image here]

I rate this fake leak 0/10
Remember what the grinch leak taught us everyone Never trust 4chan text leaks they are full of ****.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Just thought of another one

SUPER SMASH BROS X WILLIAMS PINBALL

The King of Payne from the hit table Medieval Madness has arrived. Armed with a sword, trolls, and a pinball, this competitor shall bring the pain!

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
What's my stage? And what music do I come with?
Obviously the stage is like Miiverse, only it's populated with quoted Smashboards posts. Have fun with that, moderation team.

Music? Uhhhhh.

D

Deleted member

SUPER SMASH BROS X BIG CHUNGUS

Big chungus from the critically acclaimed namesake series is joining the battle! with his mighty stomp and attacks this character will make you wish you weren’t invited to smash!

Pakky

Smash Hero
SUPER SMASH BROS X BIG CHUNGUS

Big chungus from the critically acclaimed namesake series is joining the battle! with his mighty stomp and attacks this character will make you wish you weren’t invited to smash!
I've never seen a giant quite like him!

Also I heard 7 grandad is coming!

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
SUPER SMASH BROS x XENOBLADE CHRONICLES 2
You asked; we answered! Hailing all the way from his debut in the acclaimed Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Captain Padraig reports for duty! Think you can take him?

D

Deleted member

With talks of the possibility of a January Direct anytime soon before the month ends, I just realized something. While I was gunning for the whole thing about this month having a Direct to line up with Mario U Deluxe's release and a reminder for the Piranha Plant limited-time offer, I completely forgot about the investor meetings and shareholders.

They literally have bare to nothing for February, they still need to reveal Mario Kart Tour since it's supposed to be released literally in two months, figure out what to do with the 3DS and how to fix the Online Service, especially with those SNES games still on the NES Virtual Console App, and probably something else I'm forgetting. Probably that 7.0.0. update?

Though, why does all this matter? Aside from giving a road map of what the Switch will become for 2019, those are some pretty big things Nintendo's shareholders will ask them if Nintendo doesn't act upon that come the investors meeting very soon. We still need to know about some pretty big releases, too, now that we're starting to get into that territory with Yoshi's Crafted World and Wargroove. When's Fire Emblem? What about Bayonetta and Metroid?

Though, I'm calling it now, to keep up with their plan of "All Smash DLC will be released by February 2020", a sneak peek of Joker for Smash Ultimate will go down and we won't see "Brave" until March or April.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I completely forgot that Mario Kart Tour was a thing. Huh.

Equally perplexing is the absence of any sort of Fire Emblem Three Houses marketing. It still says "Spring 2019" on Nintendo's official page for the game, yet we know jack **** about it as of the latter half of winter.

R O F L

Smash Ace
SUPER SMASH BROS x THE GOVERNMENT
Because everything needs to freaking be political!

I'm sorry.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Equally perplexing is the absence of any sort of Fire Emblem Three Houses marketing. It still says "Spring 2019" on Nintendo's official page for the game, yet we know jack **** about it as of the latter half of winter.
You know what’s gonna happen?

Next Direct: “Fire Emblem Three Houses is avaliable today from Nintendo Eshop and will hit retail next week.”

Noipoi

Howdy!

You're not getting a glimpse of Three Houses until May and you're gonna hate it.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

t h r e e g a m e s

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
SUPER SMASH BROTHERS x ETHERNET ADAPTER
Due to popular demand, the Ethernet Adapter has connected to the battle! Destroy the lag and optimize the fun! NOW BUY ONE ALREADY AND STOP RUINING PEOPLE'S DAY ONLINE YOU F*****S!

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
SUPER SMASH BROS x THE GOVERNMENT
Because everything needs to freaking be political!
We regret to inform you that the Fighters Pass has been delayed due to one of its characters being shut down.

We apologize for any inconvenience, but we will be unable to pay back any money for unfulfilled purchases as our backs are against the wall.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
One more for now:

SUPER SMASH BROTHERS X THE INTERNET

Yep, the Internet user is joining the battle. Watch as this character channels fake 4chan leaks, random theories, and memes to win the battle!

D

Deleted member

SUPER SMASH BROS X SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI!
To accompany Joker’s arrival, all 4 of the SMT protagonists join the fight! Kazuya, Aleph, Demi-Fiend, and Flynn! Summon an arsenal of demons to battle as these demon slaying machines!

Aerospherology

Smash Lord
SUPER SMASH BROS x UNIRACERS

Commandeer a racing stunt unicycle against your foes! Just like Ryu and Ken, use button inputs from its home game for full power. Achieving a stunt combo increases its speed in a pinch.

D

Deleted member

SMASH BROTHERS X THE NORMIE TEEN

Play as a teen with crippling depression and bartle your opponent by making them pity you!

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The only Smash Bros game to be rated “Adults Only”
Actually, there’d be no rating.

Instead, there’s a single disclaimer

“Game not rated by any rating system. Please do not play if you value your sanity.”

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
SUPER SMASH BROTHERS x HIT OR MISS
The popular hit song joins Smash as a fighter. Watch as you never miss those powerful smash attacks and play with them Smash Balls like it's FIFA. You're guaranteed to hit the dab like Masahiro Sakurai with this brand new fighter.

D

Deleted member

Sometimes I hate you.
Fire Emblem Three House: Crest of Justice
Fire Emblem Three Houses: Crest of Ideals
Fire Emblem Three Houses: Crest of Perservation
Fire Emblem Three Houses: Crest of Truth
Four separate paths, and at a price of $69.00!

Intelligence Systems: We give you waifus, you give us money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom