• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

A KH movie in the present could probably look similar to Advent Children or something like that.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Imagine the trailer for a KH movie.

In a world where Disney characters are real, and a large battle occurred, and this supervillain wanted it to happen again, and everyone has a clone, and some things are retconned, and there's light and darkness everywhere, join Sora and his friends, Donald, Goofy, and literally every other hero in the Disney canon to defeat the villain, bring peace to everywhere, complete a bunch of side-quests, and pilot a giant ship.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
I mean, Elsa has ice powers closer to Kuzan but being a paramecia instead of a Logia. Monet was just snow, which probably wouldn't do the same.

But she can fly anyway so whatever lol
Elsa's powers are pretty much in the same ballpark of power as Kuzan's.

Not only can she change the climate of the area around her, just like Kuzan did with Punk Hazard; but both can form complex shapes out of ice (Kuzan forms Pheasants out of ice on the fly in the War at Marineford).

Now I want a Death Battle between Elsa and Kuzan.

Nobody wins, because they turn Earth into Shiver Star.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of movies TMNT and Batman are getting an animated crossover. I can't wait to see "This is where my parents died Raphael" on the big screen
"you... have to save... splinter... please..."
"WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME"

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Imagine the trailer for a KH movie.

In a world where Disney characters are real, and a large battle occurred, and this supervillain wanted it to happen again, and everyone has a clone, and some things are retconned, and there's light and darkness everywhere, join Sora and his friends, Donald, Goofy, and literally every other hero in the Disney canon to defeat the villain, bring peace to everywhere, complete a bunch of side-quests, and pilot a giant ship.
That lowkey sounds hot

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
alright folks i'm going under for a bit because i should probably get some work done before this thing, catch yall at the foyer in 5-6 hours

Roberk

Smash Champion
In just a mere 6 hours we’ll be watching the Direct. I am unbelievably hyped.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Is it based on a specific comic?
I remember a comic that featured the crossover too.
Yup. It says in the article it’s based on their first crossover run and the announced cast mostly lines up with that book. A few people are missing, but these movies always have more characters than they first announce.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I really hope FE 3 Houses looks really good and can get me to feel excited for FE again. I'm kind of in a weird state of not caring about it right now, which is odd because I really like FE. :drshrug:

D

Deleted member

so there's this character in xenoblade 2 who doesn't have any official art in-game besides like a headshot and her first work of official art in the new artbook is swimsuit art and honestly im not even surprised

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I have one final direct prediction:

One of the announcements is a sequel to Super Princess Peach.

With all new power ups.

KMDP

Smash Legend
so there's this character in xenoblade 2 who doesn't have any official art in-game besides like a headshot and her first work of official art in the new artbook is swimsuit art and honestly im not even surprised
I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say it's you-know-who.

Roberk

Smash Champion
I wish artbook owners would stop beating around the bush and give us more Coffee with Milk art.

Pakky

Smash Hero
I just remembered all the funny Mach Rider scenarios I thought up

Like how she doesn't have a bed but just sleeps in her Pjs on a bike mounted in her bedroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom