• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DutchPichu

Smash Journeyman
999 >>>>>> 1000

You know, the time of 11 PM is a horrible time for a Direct because you have whole day thinking about what will be in it... More than 5 hours to go...

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
Page 1000 upcoming, nice.
999 >>>>>> 1000

You know, the time of 11 PM is a horrible time for a Direct because you have whole day thinking about what will be in it... More than 5 hours to go...
You're right but it's hitting that number and breaking the so close number.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Joker reveal, no Erdrick ever because he’s not getting in
I have absolutely no idea how anyone thinks Steve even has a sliver of a chance.
He is a western character. There are no western characters in Smash. Enough said.
Who the **** cares?
>Vergeben predicts Star Fox Grand Prix
LMAO
Lol no it isn’t
You are walking down a path that you may regret with posts like these, friend.

Try and keep an open mind. Or at the least, not be a **** about it.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Part of me is hoping we get a surprise today, but my honest expectation for Smash is Erdrick.

I could see Edelgard blowing everyone away though.

Steve has the merit to get in, but I simply don’t think he will. That’s all I will say about that.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Part of me is hoping we get a surprise today, but my honest expectation for Smash is Erdrick.

Steve has the merit to get in, but I simply don’t think he will. That’s all I will say about that.
I want something that blows all poop out of everyone's butt.

Alright guys... what character should I post a pic of for 1000 pages (that's either Nintendo or Smash related)?
The Great Mighty Poo

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can't wait until Erdrick is revealed and people start calling him Goku with a sword

Cracke

Smash Journeyman

If we didn't have like two of the our current Fire Emblem characters we have now I wouldn't care, but we don't need eight characters dammit.

D

Deleted member

Joker reveal, no Erdrick ever because he’s not getting in
cce.gif

So we're gonna be doin' this today, huh?

I mean, to each their own, but we're kind of at a point where everything is pointing towards it, soooo...

D

Deleted member

If we didn't have like two of the our current Fire Emblem characters we have now I wouldn't care, but we don't need eight characters dammit.
but without 8 we can't do a full 8 player smash with only fe characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom