• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The next time a Disney movie would interest me is when they make a movie about the consequences of capitalism and monopolies only for Disney to earn so much off of ot they buy literally everything including the oxygen we breathe
disney has begun the process of buying human beings

"isn't that just slavery?" one kind of concerned bystander asks

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Ditto, also to think our 1st is Joker now... This is crazy!
Cloud in Smash 4 blew my mind and got me hyped.

But the biggest reveal for me was Megaman’s because that one basically made me the gamer who I am today.

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
Steve does have a sliver of chance, at least.
I think it's been clear I'm not a Minecraft fan, but this is true.

Part of the salt is people acting like a character's inclusion is a done deal. It makes speculation in general aggravating and then self-inflicted aggravation if they don't make it in.

D

Deleted member

Practice using her ice powers, I assume.

Either that or she takes that "ocean chicken" game way seriously.
My theory is that she is trying to escape or move from the beach to a different land for a specific reason we don’t know about.

KMDP

Smash Legend
My theory is that she is trying to escape or move from the beach to a different land for a specific reason we don’t know about.
But Elsa can run on water with her powers.

She did it in the first movie.

D

Deleted member

But Elsa can run on water with her powers.

She did it in the first movie.
What if she is losing her powers?
That would remind me of a comic book series I have read recently (Marvel 2 in 1).

KMDP

Smash Legend
well in the trailer she was doing fine until she started to get hit by the waves
Maybe salt water disrupts her powers (salt water has a different freezing point to pure water).

...Is... Is Elsa a Devil Fruit user?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Me: Eh, Frozen was okay.
Also me: Woah Frozen 2 looks pretty awesome wtf

She should make herself an ice surfboard

Maybe salt water disrupts her powers (salt water has a different freezing point to pure water).

...Is... Is Elsa a Devil Fruit user?
i mean Kuzan seems to be able to ice the ocean just fine

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Y'all I feel the need to make a super serious bet on the direct with high-octane stakes

If there is a reveal I will change my pfp to a slightly different picture of Morag

If there is any Xenoblade X related news, including an Elma reveal, I will change it to a picture of Elma

big stakes wow

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I have most of his discography on vinyl and Madvillainy is prolly in my top 10 favorite albums

aren't there like a ton of comic book stories that have that plotline?
Marvel 2 in 1 had an interesting take on it, imo:

Basically, any member of the original Fantastic Four can lose their powers forever if they stay dissconnected from any of the other three for a long period of time (this series takes place before the new run and after the latest Secret Wars, so the Thing and the Human Torch are the only ones left on Earth-616. The series shows their adventures with characters like the Infamous Iron Man (known better as Victor von Doom), a scientist/doctor who works with beings who posses superpowers/superabilities that a human can’t have and a few others. The objective that both have during the whole run is to find Reed Richards and Susan Storm on the multiverse before they lose their powers forever.

It is written by Chip Zdarsky, and I would suggest it a lot to anyone.

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
Cloud in Smash 4 blew my mind and got me hyped.

But the biggest reveal for me was Megaman’s because that one basically made me the gamer who I am today.
I was pretty damn young when Smash 4 was revealed and I didnt know who Mega Man was. When Cloud got revealed I knew who he was and I ****in lost it, still my favorite reveal just because of how out of nowhere he was.

At the end of the day this is the first Smash game I'm mature enough to experience the hype cycle all the way through.

Roberk

Smash Champion
What is the game that you know will never happen, but really really want it to show up at the direct anyway? For me, it’s an HD remake of the Mario Galaxies.
My man! They’d have to revamp the pointer functionalities though.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Y'all I feel the need to make a super serious bet on the direct with high-octane stakes

If there is a reveal I will change my pfp to a slightly different picture of Morag

If there is any Xenoblade X related news, including an Elma reveal, I will change it to a picture of Elma
if there's an erdrick reveal and a xcx port, will you change it to elma wearing morag's outfit

D

Deleted member

I had a stupid thought Imagine Disney made an animated KH movie
yknow i could actually SOMEWHAT see it, but KH's complex af story might not make it happen as like a mainstream movie marketed a la frozen

maybe as like a standalone short or something though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom