• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I would actually pay a lot of money for Gerudo Link, Fire Mario, Zanza Shulk, Black Yoshi, and Sans Ness.

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
I'd pay out hella dough to get Peach's costumes from Odyssey in Smash.
and I will literally die of ****ing happiness if they made Pink Gold Peach an alt...seriously, we were SO DAMN CLOSE with the gold palette...

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
How much you wanna bet that these would sell way better than mii costume DLC?

Seriously, it's insane that Nintendo haven't caught on to the idea. Hell, they're doing it for free in Mario Odyssey.
It is not Nintendo making the game. That is partially why.

The other I imagine is that Sakurai and Namco do not see it as a top priority. The only ones we got are relevant releases too. I would be stunned if they added old costumes/designs for characters.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Interesting you bring that up, because even though RE5's BSAA look might be my favorite look for her, I hadn't really considered that an option. I thought her main look would be RE1/REmake, but her second look I couldn't decide between her classic RE3 look that might be her most iconic, or her Revelations look that's more closely affiliated to Nintendo's history and can be more easily pallet swapped to look like RE5's costumes.

With the Revelations outfit, you could recolor her to look like Battlesuit Jill, BSAA Jill and Regina from Dino Crisis, which they originally used Jill's model to create.

Also yeah Claire is ****ing awesome.
I mostly chose the BSAa look cause I like it and it wouldn’t take as much time (hypothetically) to develop over any of her other looks.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So, I can't help but notice that we've done like no hypothesizing on what we're going to see from Three Houses.

What should the over/under be on them splitting it into three games again?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
So, I can't help but notice that we've done like no hypothesizing on what we're going to see from Three Houses.

split it up again and i'm not interested, simple as that really

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

I don’t think they’ll get away with selling 3 separate games at $60 a piece. Only Pokémon can get away with that at that price.

D

Deleted member

I dunno what you mean but I would hate that.

It's probably my least favorite aspect of Fates. This ain't Pokemon, Nintendo, let's move on from that.

As for what I think, I believe it will take a lot from Echoes in terms of dungeon crawling, free roaming, and have a story related to 3 lord families within the same kingdom.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238

If Fates is anything to go off of, splitting up this entry into three separate games is an easy way to butcher what could be an amazing story.

Not that they'd care. As long as the gameplay is decent enough, people will buy multiple versions and IS/Nintendo will make money. I'm not a huge FE fanatic though, so whatever decision they make probably won't effect me.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Don't give me a world map or the stupid dungeons or grinding.

Go from point a to b to c and have a refined condensed experience and a balance that maybe isn't so easily negated.

Also, ditch the children and avatars. We're beyond that.

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion

I 100% doubt it. The Japanese name of the game basically translates to (Four Seasons). Do you really think they’d do 4 versions?

Edit: KNOCK ON WOOD, KNOCK ON WOOD!

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
echoes is the only thing that gives me hope TH won't be a repeat of fates tbh, the voice acting and presentation was solid and it didn't need kids or any of that **** to sell

it also had much better art than TH

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I 100% doubt it. The Japanese name of the game basically translates to (Four Seasons). Do you really think they’d do 4 versions?
I mean.

Kinda?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
echoes is the only thing that gives me hope TH won't be a repeat of fates tbh, the voice acting and presentation was solid and it didn't need kids or any of that **** to sell

it also had much better art than TH
Dmitri looks like he just came out of the shower without drying his hair.
Fix his pasta-looking ass, IS.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Dmitri looks like he just came out of the shower without drying his hair.
Fix his pasta-looking ***, IS.
Something about their designs screams, "Fire Emblem GO" to me.

Edelgard's the only one I feel like is pulling it off without looking like fan art.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Ultra is for “improvements” and double dipping on mostly the same experience. With FE like with Fates, to experience the full thing it you would have to pay $60 x 4. No bueno
To be clear, I don't want multiple games. At all. I'm joking around.

I'm just saying that I wouldn't put it past them to try it again. We all lambast Fates but we forget that it actually sold pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom