• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Out of PT's three Pokemon (:ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard:), who's your favorite and why?

Mine's probably :ultivysaur:. He's got some good range that Squirtle lacks. He's also less of a beach ball in the air than Charizard, so that's certainly helpful.
It's a tie between :ultivysaur: and :ultcharizard:. :ultivysaur: b/c I enjoy its moveset and :ultcharizard: b/c dragon bias.

On a separate note, I'm planning to change my avatar soon and no, it's not gonna be someone from Granblue.
It's someone from Smash, but not a playable character.

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
If you're gonna get banned you could at least post some good hentai.

Go out with a bang, y'know?
Kinda reminds me of when Etika nuked his channel. I'm like, "your channel died for this garbage?" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
also yeet I reached 300 posts but it's a really awkward time to celebrate that milestone

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
just lock this thread, clean up, and then talk about having some mod schedules so it doesnt happen again :214:

obviously people are overreacting like "omg its locked for good now!!!", no, trolls shouldn't affect threads this way. just give it some time and the mods really kinda messed up that they literally left on the spot as it was happening

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Closing this so I can figure out what the **** happened.

I juuuuust wokeup

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ok. Still keep this thread closed until we can make sure everything is ok. The moderation just wants to reiterate a few things:

Thank you everyone for the reports. It helped us pinpoint what needed help the most.

Please refrain from quoting any questionable posts. They will be deleted along with the questionable post.

Also, once we do come back, please don’t make posts or reaction gifs saying “Man, that escalated crazy” or keep the ongoing conversation on this particular issue. Let’s start anew when it reopens.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Just to say one more thing on top if what Cyndane and Venus said.

Don't reply to these types of posts, or any post that is considered not safe for work. Just report them.

These types of posts are meant to elicit a response and any type of response to it, disgust or otherwise, makes then want to do it more. The more you respond, the more attention you give them, the more you post, the more risque they think they can get.

And for context, I literally drove to work and then this happened. Can't be here 24/7 but good on everyone here for handling it well. Nice work.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Alright the thread will now be opened. Remember to move on from the subject and keep the thread appropriate for some of our users are rather young. And as always, remember:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I declare the Social Thread

OPEN!

D

Deleted member

Glad that’s over.

Also, I tried not to respond, but kinda hard not to. xD

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Alright the thread will now be opened. Remember to move on from the subject and keep the thread appropriate for some of our users are rather young. And as always, remember:
Liked because Halo 3 ODST

Also uh, been a while since I've traversed here hasn't it?

D

Deleted member

man i feel like wolf is the best spacie

he just feels so slick in this game

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Muddy Mole would be awesome in Smash.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
This whole info drought reminds me of the 3-month wait we had between Ultimate's very first reveal and E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom