• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Those references? I surprisingly remember the Steven Universe one during that crossover with Uncle Grandpa... It's hard to spot these things.

D

Deleted member

sakurai confirmed the dlc will all be 2nd party characters, meaning we're only getting pokemon, kirby, and xenoblade characters
I am being completely sincere when I say I'd be 100% okay with four Kirby characters.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
sakurai confirmed the dlc will all be 2nd party characters, meaning we're only getting pokemon, kirby, and xenoblade characters
And Fatal Frame.

Annnnnnnd.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Last two DLC characters are an axe and a spear, so weapon triangle fans will finally get what they want without adding more anime characters to the roster.

D

Deleted member

Last two DLC characters are an axe and a spear, so weapon triangle fans will finally get what they want without adding more anime characters to the roster.
bandanna dee and elma but with an axe for some reason hell yes

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
11PM? Where the hell are you?
In the magical continent Europe, the Netherlands specifically. It's funny though as the Isabelle direct was the only one that wasn't like 4:30 or something for me and only the November 1rst direct had a schedule conflict with work. My friends are still mad they stayed up until midnight just for a dog none of us play

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
We need more guns!
Smash isn't edgy enough yet.
Guns are too lighthearted, we need, like, someone who stabs other characters with a syringe and they get put to sleep like a pet being put down. They’d die really slowly and unavoidably and the game would play up it being as emotional as possible, meanwhile the character who did it is completely unfeeling and walks off to do it to their next opponent.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
Okay now that it's on my mind, has anyone here played Rodea Sky Soldier.

Anyone at all.

Like, ever. Even once.
I played through part of the Wii U version. People say that the Wii version is better though, I still need to try that version.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Okay now that it's on my mind, has anyone here played Rodea Sky Soldier.

Anyone at all.

Like, ever. Even once.

Exactly.
I have.

It’s a very underrated gem for the Wii. It absolutely sucks that luck was not on its side and because of it, it slipped passed the radar.

Final boss was absolutely terrible though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What, no! Just an axe and a spear, no users. Who needs characters when you can have weapon reps?
ok an axe but coincidentally shaped like elma and has the same abilities as elma and is the same person as elma

i'm down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom