• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
yeah but is that something else a bad thing? find out next time on smashboards z where we go on an adventure to find out
in which smashboards discusses the ethical ramifications and moral quandaries of sending naughty pictures through the power of the internet

KMDP

Smash Legend
yeah but is that something else a bad thing? find out next time on smashboards z where we go on an adventure to find out
Next Episode Title -
Oh no! It's a bad thing!
The judgement of the mods.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Another direct-related thing that I don't know? Honestly I'd say just wait until something's announced or revealed. Don't trust other things. Patience is really hard these days I reckon... at least in this day and age.

D

Deleted member

Some of the weapons Erdrick can use are:
>Clubs
>Swords
>Daggers
>Sickles
>Whips
>Boomerangs
>Lances
>Axes
>Shields
>Magical items to apply spells or curses.

Imo, this is enough stuff for a moveset.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
The only thing that makes me iffy about Erdrick is the fact that he uses a sword. That alone wipes out a lot of optimism from me. I mean, there's not much you can do to add variety to sword attacks besides, "This character's f-air has him swinging it over his head while this character's has him swinging it in front of him."

D

Deleted member

The only thing that makes me iffy about Erdrick is the fact that he uses a sword. That alone wipes out a lot of optimism from me. I mean, there's not much you can do to add variety to sword attacks besides, "This character's f-air has him swinging it over his head while this character's has him swinging it in front of him."
I posted a lot of stuff he can use outside of swords.
He could use a club for the side smash, for example.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
>Clubs
>Swords
>Daggers
>Sickles
>Whips
>Boomerangs
>Lances
>Axes
>Shields

Normal person: *throws away all the other weapons* Op, I see a sword, i dont like him

D

Deleted member

I mean from what I've seen he's got like magic and **** and a whole bunch of different weapons

I can see him being a pretty unique swordfighter if still a swordfighter nonetheless

Pakky

Smash Hero
>Clubs
>Swords
>Daggers
>Sickles
>Whips
>Boomerangs
>Lances
>Axes
>Shields

EWWWW GROSSS!

jk

KMDP

Smash Legend
I mean from what I've seen he's got like magic and **** and a whole bunch of different weapons

I can see him being a pretty unique swordfighter if still a swordfighter nonetheless
*weeps in Isaac*

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
>Clubs
>Swords
>Daggers
>Sickles
>Whips
>Boomerangs
>Lances
>Axes
>Shields

I love how this post, was immediately followed by this post:
They're just so contradictory of each other! :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

More than unique, it could be a fighter with many options in regards to weapons.
The only one I don’t remember being used by other characters in Smash is the club.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

but he's not my swordfighter

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I posted a lot of stuff he can use outside of swords.
Yes, but if he's wielding a sword as his main weapon, is it realistic to expect him to use many of those items you listed for anything outside of his specials?

Should Erdrick get a sword, most of his tilts, Smash attacks, and aerials are going to make use of that. I'd love to be wrong and see him pull out different weapons for every attack, but that's not something I'm holding my breath for.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yes, but if he's wielding a sword as his main weapon, is it realistic to expect him to use many of those items you listed for anything outside of his specials?

Should Erdrick get a sword, most of his tilts, Smash attacks, and aerials are going to make use of that. I'd love to be wrong and see him pull out different weapons for every attack, but that's not something I'm holding my breath for.
They could just use the club for the side smash attacks.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I can’t wait for Erdrick to be a Mii Costume and the second DLC character to be Lightning !
ngl i just want to be surprised with someone who isn't erdrick, DQ or not, but with Shinya's instagram post confirming that the word 'brave' is in fact referring to him in at least one context i've not got high hopes

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hopes? Direct announcement.

Expectations? Tweet about FEH's Valentines banner announcement from last night.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I can't wait for literally any first-party character to be announced so I can stop hearing people yell, "Nothing but third-parties!!"
But..... I want nothing but third parties.

But seriously. A DLC character has to have a certain clot to them. They have to be a popular enough character that they sell on their own. And I don’t think any Nintendo characters that are left have enough of a pedegree to do that.

Joker is this season’s Cloud.
Erdrick is this season’s Corrin
Solaire is this season’s Bayonetta
Crash is this season’s Ryu
Banjo is this season’s Mewtwo/Lucas/Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom