• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

staindgrey staindgrey , they are releasing Funkos of Hammond (the android Human Torch) and Namor for the 80th anniversary of Marvel!

I think they release around November or August in America, but hopefully they also release in Spain since I want to get my hands on them.

D

Deleted member

Apparently, the official Spyro twitter account has followed the ones for the Crash franchise and Beenox on Twitter.

A reveal of Spyro in CTR NF does seem more likely now.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
F

But okay but seriously this is a big disappointment for me, I actually loved that shirt and might have used it for my ingame trainer.

None of you saw this post before I edited in the text, got it? Seriously though, that was an accident.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

F

But okay but seriously this is a big disappointment for me, I actually loved that shirt and might have used it for my ingame trainer.
Unless this means that they scrapped the character customization in the game, I don't really mind this choice.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
F

None of you saw this post before I edited in the text, got it? Seriously though, that was an accident.
Damn I liked that shirt too: the whole Gyarados design had a vague Loch Ness Monster feel to it, which would be fitting for the characters

Oh well.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
F

The rules were simple, and yet they ****ed up :yoshi:

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
F

Saw the explanation.

What sucks the most is they aren't going down the list, they're just not implementing any of em.

Ain't just the winner screwed out of it, it's the lot of em.

D

Deleted member

Things are getting stressful again in my personal life.

I really need some holidays for once.

I also apologize if I do bad by saying this now, but I felt the need of taking some thoughts out.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Things are getting stressful again in my personal life.

I really need some holidays for once.

I also apologize if I do bad by saying this now, but I felt the need of taking some thoughts out.
Ain't gotta feel bad, man.

Do what you gotta do for you.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
if nintendo has any sense, they'll play challenger pack 3's trailer first at e3, causing mass confusion and panic right up until erdrick is revealed at the very end and balance is restored

D

Deleted member

if nintendo has any sense, they'll play challenger pack 3's trailer first at e3, causing mass confusion and panic right up until erdrick is revealed at the very end and balance is restored
Ngl, DQ in Smash would be welcomed with the stuff that is going on in my life.

Hopefully this E3 shows stuff that does wonders for my mind.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
F

So yeah, like I had said before:

1464872023841.png

Just had to be that one guy ruining it for everyone. Now the only S/S news for this month is customisable clothing coming back...when it wouldn't have been taken out between installments anyway.

if nintendo has any sense, they'll play challenger pack 3's trailer first at e3, causing mass confusion and panic right up until pass character #2 is revealed at the very end and balance is restored
Fixed that for you. Nothing is set in stone when it comes to leaks, even if some wind up accurate.

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Erdrick as the 'one more thing' would be uhh interesting

We might be expecting him, but for many in the West who don't avidly follow Smash speculation it'd be more like

D

Deleted member

We might be expecting him, but for many in the West who don't avidly follow Smash speculation it'd be more like
In my case, the idea of DQ content finally getting in Smash would be something I deeply welcome with my heart.

More so with the way life is going for me now.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

Not just them, but everyone in Japan who would reasonably expect a secondary DQ character (as they should).

I like DQ as much as the next guy, but even I doubt Brave is actually him at this point. Seriously, you have no idea how much I've been facepalming for the last few weeks.

I can tell.

Ah, I like when it's quiet...

Heh, nice.

So, how are you doing?
The calm before the storm, friend. Enjoy it while you can.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Oh shoot, I just heard that Mario Kart Tour is a gacha game. Welp there goes every last bit of interest I had in that game.

Sigh. You know, I was actually kind of excited when I heard Nintendo would get involved in the mobile market. I legitimately believe that mobile devices, as limited as they are, still have a ton of largely untapped potential to have some great games. Just look at how many games existed on the DS that relied primarily on the touch screen. Yet every big budget game always get messed up through monetization...I suppose it's in part the market to blame for this, since F2P is almost mandatory to stay competitive.

Can't wait for them to make that Donkey Kong Country Rocket Barrel + Mine Cart mobile game I've wanted for so long only for there to be a 0.5% chance to pull Funky Kong. /s

D

Deleted member

Not just them, but everyone in Japan who would reasonably expect a secondary DQ character (as they should).

I like DQ as much as the next guy, but even I doubt Brave is actually him at this point. Seriously, you have no idea how much I've been facepalming for the last few weeks.

The calm before the storm, friend. Enjoy it while you can.
Your comments do make sense too.

While I would deeply love to see DQ in Smash, I just doubt it will happen with the way life keeps dissapointing me each day since a while.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Oh shoot, I just heard that Mario Kart Tour is a gacha game. Welp there goes every last bit of interest I had in that game.

Sigh. You know, I was actually kind of excited when I heard Nintendo would get involved in the mobile market. I legitimately believe that mobile devices, as limited as they are, still have a ton of largely untapped potential to have some great games. Just look at how many games existed on the DS that relied primarily on the touch screen. Yet every big budget game always get messed up through monetization...I suppose it's in part the market to blame for this, since F2P is almost mandatory to stay competitive.

Can't wait for them to make that Donkey Kong Country Rocket Barrel + Mine Cart mobile game I've wanted for so long only for there to be a 0.5% chance to pull Funky Kong. /s
At least Belgium has the sense to outright ban monetized mobile games. It's a wake-up call that's sorely needed.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

holy **** you guys i just pulled a 5-star perfect IV lanky kong

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
The work is done, it always will be...

I am

Inoivitable
You tried so hard and yet look where you stand? Defeated. Humiliated. Your efforts meant nothing in the end.
Real talk.

This like count fight is one of the most fun petty dynamics I've ever seen.

giphy (4).gif

Carry on.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Aaaand I may have just picked the worst time to discover that face mites are a thing. Ew. Guess I'm not sleeping tonight.

That's Deep Look for you. One episode they're talking about newborn kittens, the next it's centipedes.

That said since I brought it up I'm gonna shill Deep Look for second. It's a great channel if you enjoy nature documentaries and animal science and occasionally nightmare fuel. Seriously underrated channel.

Jeez I can't stop scratching my face now aaaaaaah

D

Deleted member

How can I add someone to an already created private room or chat?

I edited the thread to allow any participant to add others, but I don't know how to do so.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
So... Uh...

I've found this video, and it's interesting. Seems like someone managed to unveil the mystery, about the possible way to bring back Aerith after her death, in Final Fantasy 7. Please take an look.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So... Uh...

I've found this video, and it's interesting. Seems like someone managed to unveil the mystery, about the possible way to bring back Aerith after her death, in Final Fantasy 7. Please take an look.
Gonna bring Aerith back to life so she can finally marry her true love after Sephiroth separated them, I am of course, referring to Aerith and Tifa

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Erdrick being one of the E3 reveals is actually a good idea if the goal is to re-introduce Dragon Quest to the West. Include him in Smash and then reveal him for Smash to hype your new Switch release at a mainly western event.

Then just reveal whoever during the same event.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So... Uh...

She's dead. There's no way to bring her back. Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom