• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Hmm, I've just learnt that the 'winner' of Pokemon SwSh fan shirt competition has been disqualified. Furthermore, it appears there will be no fan shirts in the game.

D

Deleted member

Hmm, I've just learnt that the 'winner' of Pokemon SwSh fan shirt competition has been disqualified. Furthermore, it appears there will be no fan shirts in the game.
Why were they disqualified, and why after winning?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I respect your passion and your sense of detail.

Still, RIP my joke.

Hmm, OK then, think her design might be complicate for you, but if you want to try, then you have my YESZ!:ultfalcon:

Here is the original sprite who served as the bases for those artist to use.
I can’t believe their legs are completely different skin tone compared to the rest of her body. /s

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It probably will be, but no harm in trying, right?
Yeah, I mean, see that ****?
New Hota exemple 20.gif

This is my very first time doing that character, and let me tell you, even if he isn't done, that ****** is causing me alot of trouble.

In general, the first try will be always hard, but it's by repeating the same thing over and over again that you get good, I certainly wasn't good at sprite making when I started lol.

(Also, Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy & KarneraMythos KarneraMythos tag since it's new)
I can’t believe their legs are completely different skin tone compared to the rest of her body. /s
...it is bad I don't get the joke here?
SOmHIWe.png

Last edited:

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
One of the rules was that it couldn't be a pre-existing shirt design that was sold before, they only found that out after the fact. Typical of Game Freak to cancel the entire ****ing thing instead of getting the one that would have won with that knowledge
Well, to be fair, wasn't the second place shirt generic? I believe the same applied for the third place.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 223711
This is my very first time doing that character, and let me tell you, even if he isn't done, that ****** is causing me alot of trouble.

In general, the first try will be hard, but it's be repeating the same thing over and over again you good, I certainly was'nt good at sprite making when I started lol.

View attachment 223713
Good luck, man. Looks great so far.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
View attachment 223711

In general, the first try will be always hard, but it's by repeating the same thing over and over again that you get good, I certainly wasn't good at sprite making when I started lol.

View attachment 223713
One of the previous commissions interpreted the pale patch on the thighs as skin and I was making a joke about that.
Sorry my humor isn’t too good.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Here, have some Pyra (not the user) and Mythra (also not the user :p):
i wonder how much i can get away with

Also, going to see Detective Pikachu today! So that's cool.
On one hand, I beat you to the punch on that Mythra art, but on the other you had the courage to post swimsuit Pyra ...

You get like.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good luck, man. Looks great so far.
Good luck to you too, pal, and thanks.
One of the previous commissions interpreted the pale patch on the thighs as skin and I was making a joke about that.
Sorry my humor isn’t too good.
Yeah, I didn't plan they make the thight skin the same color as the upper body, but hey, it look good. Plus I have a edit where the thight skin match the skin tail, so it's all good.

Also, put less /s at the end of your posts, I see alot of your message with that at the end, and after some time, it get just predictable.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Also, put less /s at the end of your posts, I see alot of your message with that at the end, and after some time, it get just predictable.
The only reason I do it is because when I don’t people often times think I’m being serious.
I wasn't joking.
Yeah I know. It was my mistake but I was just making a joke about it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Does posting art of my OC count as lewd content?

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Does posting art of my OC count as lewd content?
It’s going to vary between people. I wouldn’t really say there is a definitive answer.
Like I said, hypocrisy
It was more so supposed to be a joke about how Smash fans take things way too seriously a lot but uh
Yeah I’ll just remove that since it counts as lewdposting

D

Deleted member

Uh, I was gonna post something cute that I drew, but it's kind of not completely wholesome so maybe now's not a good time

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It’s going to vary between people. I wouldn’t really say there is a definitive answer.

It was more so supposed to be a joke about how Smash fans take things way too seriously a lot but uh
Yeah I’ll just remove that since it counts as lewdposting
Yeah, I guess you're right.

In all cases tho,
pyra you're boobs.jpg

You hear that Pyra Pyra ?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
random question, would everyone here give real fighting games a try is smash didnt exsist?
Smash Bros was the reason why I got interested in fighting game in the first place.

If it didn't exist, then good chance I wouldn't have been interested in fighting game at all.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Are you implying smash isn't?

Also: Injustice 2 is still on the top of my most wanted games list but it isn't on the switch yet so fml
personaly, I see smash as a.party game with fighting but that another story for another day and would rather not get into.it here pff

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
random question, would everyone here give real fighting games a try is smash didnt exsist?
Yes, I'd still play Persona 4 Arena and I'd still drop it.

Classical fighting games are not my thing. Gameplay-wise that is, I'm interested in the stories and lores of quite a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom