• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Hello, everyone. I come bearing very unfortunate news.

A few members of this forum have been in contact with Brelooming Disaster and his family ever since his initial diagnosis, and we just got an update on his condition.

Sadly, earlier today, he passed away. I don't even know what to say in this situation. Someone like him never deserved to go through such a terrible experience. You could tell that each passing moment made him more and more stressed.

I ask that you all take a moment to pay your respects to him. Even if you didn't know him personally, Brelooming was a very active member of this community, and it's heartbreaking to hear this happen.
...I don't know what to say. I just... god ****ing dammit.

No no no

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

A few members of this forum have been in contact with Brelooming Disaster and his family ever since his initial diagnosis, and we just got an update on his condition.

Sadly, earlier today, he passed away. I don't even know what to say in this situation. Someone like him never deserved to go through such a terrible experience. You could tell that each passing moment made him more and more stressed.

I ask that you all take a moment to pay your respects to him. Even if you didn't know him personally, Brelooming was a very active member of this community, and it's heartbreaking to hear this happen.
I didn't know him too well, but...wow, that's incredibly upsetting. I was really hoping he'd make it.

Because he didn't want his condition to damper the mood, I won't be too publicly down and out, for his sake. It's better to remember him for his time here, in my opinion.

Rest in peace, Brelooming Disaster. And for the rest of you, know that there are people who care about you, too. Don't lose sight of that.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Holy moly... this soon? I expected at least another week.

My heart goes to his family and friends.

Still really sad they all had to go through this...

The kid was only like 13... makes you really ponder how valuable life is.

Had some good conversations with him, so seeing him go like this is pretty shocking and sad...

I'm gonna miss ya buddy

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That is very heartbreaking to hear.
I wish the best to his family.
I pay my biggest respects.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

I was in contact with him and never heard any of this...I wonder why?

I told him if he just did what the doctors said he would be fine. I feel horrible for telling him that...

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

I have no words to say other then I hope he's in a better place and I give my condolences to his family and friends. :(

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Tuberculosis wasn't gonna end him IMO cause yours truly still here but big leukemia will end a dude no hesitation

Time to change the thread title again

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I..... Really don’t know what to say, honestly. Like, seriously. I legit feel kinda sick in my stomach. I hope he knew everyone loved having him here.

I really feel like I should’ve done something. Like, donated or something. Surely it wouldn’t have been to hard to just getnin contact with his parents or something.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I think it's important to note that if anyone wants to mourn about this, it's perfectly fine. Also, last time I experienced the death of someone I knew it took a week to sink in, don't think you're a monster if you're struggling to grasp this and don't think you're a monster because you aren't as sad as you feel you should be. Emotions are a fickle thing.

Still, a ****ing kid. The world's not right

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Man I don't know if I'm actually in the mood of discussing anything right now. I'm just loss of words what had just happened...:(

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I was in contact with him and never heard any of this...I wonder why?
It's a bit hard to inform people of you being dead if youre, yknow, dead

A bit insensitive of ya lad :4rob:

D

Deleted member

I don't even know what to say to be honest. I wouldn't say I was really close to Brelooming but I talked with him a bit these past few days and I was really hoping some miracle would happen. No one deserves to go through this, much less a kid as young as him. This sucks, this whole thing sucks. I'm frustrated and sad, and, I won't lie, I don't even know how to properly process this.
I just hope he may rest in peace.

And also, please, don't like this post, I'm not in the mood for that right now.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I told him if he just did what the doctors said he would be fine. I feel horrible for telling him that...
I was talking along the same lines with him. I knew how bad leukemia can be, but even then, I was still confident he'd pull through when all was said and done.

Think I'm gonna leave for a little bit.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
If we are going to discuss this we should discuss this in a PM to not damper the mood for people who don't want to hear it. Reply to this message and I'll add you to a PM.

D

Deleted member

I need a moment excuse me.. I need to go..

God ****ing dammit! ****! Why him? Dammit! ****ing hell jesus ****ing christ! Dammit!! This is the worst day of recent memory, Dammit! I just wanted my friend to be okay! But no! The world couldn't do that for him! I just wanted one friend who's life I didn't indirectly make worse it seriously feels like every time I make a new friend something bad ALWAYS happens! This ****ing sucks man.. ****!

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

I'm not really sure what to say, but my condolences to his family. May he rest in a better place.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Damn, they were a good person and fun to have here. May they rest peacefully, they will be missed.

D

Deleted member

I have no words. That's... awful. He was a lovely person, this is heartbreaking. My heart goes out to his family right now, this is a tragic situation. Rest in peace.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
he didn't ****ing deserve this

nobody does

even after his diagnosis with leukemia i was hoping he'd pull through

god ****ing damn it

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You know when he first came here and started roasting everyone's ass you wouldn't expect a bad end like this tbh

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Tuberculosis wasn't gonna end him IMO cause yours truly still here but big leukemia will end a dude no hesitation

Time to change the thread title again
This is the first I've heard of Leukemia. Thought it was just TB.

It would explain the chemo, though. That's a pretty rare treatment option for TB but it is one rarely so I thought nothing of it when he mentioned it.

...cancer, that's three you stole from me now.

Be at peace, Breelooming. I said I'd carry on, and so I will.

If we are going to discuss this we should discuss this in a PM to not damper the mood for people who don't want to hear it. Reply to this message and I'll add you to a PM.
Jump me in.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I know that, I'm not an idiot. I was saying if Hinata was informed I'm wondering why I wasn't.
It does not matter.

Too young to go. Leukemia at the end made me think the worst was going to happen admittedly.

Instead of remembering the awful past week the poor kid got, I will focus on his contributions on this forum. Was quite mature for his age and a good presence on here.

May he rest in peace.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
This is the first I've heard of Leukemia. Thought it was just TB.

It would explain the chemo, though. That's a pretty rare treatment option for TB but it is one rarely so I thought nothing of it when he mentioned it.

...cancer, that's three you stole from me now.
Cancers a *****, part of the reason I'm studying radiological ENG and medical physics

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If anyone can there should be a tribute for Brelooming whether through the title of this thread, a video or its own thread.

D

Deleted member

I didn't interact with him that much, but my heart goes out to his family and the people here who were close to him. Nobody that young should have to deal with what he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom