• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
*AHEM*, for a Joker avi, there's a surprising lack of Persona music missing.

But besides that, I can tell you obviously have good tastes because I'm with you 100% for practically all of your choices. Honestly, I would throw Buoy Base into the list, but you've covered most of the essentials, so it's still an "A" for me.

Edit: Can't believe I forgot to include Remix 10 in here as well, gosh.
I did a few songs before:
Just cause I was bored, wanted to list a few Persona songs I think would’ve been cool to include into Smash:

Life Will Change
Jaldabaloh

I’ll Face Myself (Battle)
Break Out of...

Burn My Dread (Spring of Birth ver.)
Heartful Cry

Remix 10 is kinda all over the place and doesn’t really sound as good on it’s own, at least to me. I’d prefer Remix 4 as a stand-alone track to be honest.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
No, that's Dark Pit, common mistake, I know.
And 99% of the Kid Icarus cast who either got a redesign/revamp or is new entirely...the last 1% is Of Myths and Monsters

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
How's about this, then?

What songs should've been added to Smash Ultimate's OST?

The collection of music is great, but there are still quite a few omissions and could be an even greater OST.
All of the Paper Mario music. The entirety. Everything. Even the stuff from the later games, which remained banging despite the games themselves. Not to mention a full version of that Rogueport remix which got screwed over by the omega/battlefield versions of the Paper Mario stage.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Remix 10 is kinda all over the place and doesn’t really sound as good on it’s own, at least to me. I’d prefer Remix 4 as a stand-alone track to be honest.
I have grown fond over Remix 10 because of the memes. Also I have the whole thing memorized so it'll follow be wherever I go.

I'm not a huge fan of Remix 4 (from Fever). My favorite tracks out of all of the games are Remixes 8, 9, and 10 from Fever.

I don't have a personal favorite out of those, though. I'm stuck at a 3-way tie. Now that we are on the topic, I need you to break it for me.

Which is better: Remix 8 or 9? They are both top notch remixes with top notch tracks, with top notch vocals (for a video game. Give em credit)

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
And also, here's some FF music I would've liked to have seen:
Final Fantasy VII - Aerith's Theme

Final Fantasy VII - Electric de Chocobo

Final Fantasy VII - The Gold Saucer

Final Fantasy VII - Crazy Motorcycle Chase

Final Fantasy VII - J-E-N-O-V-A

Final Fantasy VII - One Winged Angel

Final Fantasy VII - One Winged Angel (Advent Children Ver.)

Final Fantasy VII - Birth of a God

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - The Price of Freedom

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Conflict

Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII - REDEMPTION

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Might have to do with that game only coming out in Japan on the 3DS VC on 2012.
No...it has to do with the fact that even Nintendo and Sakurai barely to never acknowledge that game regardless of its status in the Pit life (it’s the child Sakurai didn’t want to adopt, and won’t ever wanna love)

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Which characters even have last names aside from Joker Persona 5?
:ultfalcon::ultcloud::ultfox::ultfalco::ultganondorf::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultken::ultwolf::ultsamus::ultzss:

a good chunk

edit: lol i put snake in because I was thinking david hayter cause his names actually david my b
edit 2: how the **** did incineroar get there i hate mobile

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Now that i’ve beaten Resident Evil Revelations 1 & 2, my backlog is down to Tales of Vesperia, Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, and Resident Evil 7.

In addition, I have a desire to play A Link to the Past and Chrono Trigger (i’ve never played either of them), or Pokémon Platinum, which i’ve also never played. I know certain games are definitely an investment, but I don’t know which ones I should try to play first.

Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom