• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
This falls under a different area from that of my expertise. I do however hail from a land which has coconuts a plenty.
It's not even remotely the correct locale but you got it stuck in my head and I'm getting it stuck in yours.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
>Complaining about being flamed
>Being a Fire Elemental

Is this How Do I Shot Web? 2019 edition?
Your problem is that I’m a fire elemental complaining about being slain and not the fact that I’m currently a fire elemental that lives in a body of water

Roberk

Smash Champion
Y'know what?

I think I'm officially team Blue Lions.
Blue Lions has really been growing on me, they have the most consistent designs while Black Eagles and Golden Deer are definitely hit or miss. Also, my issue with Dimitri would be fixed if that leak is true.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X , i want dancing baboom on my desk at eight o'clock tomorrow morning

what does he look like? god damnit man, what does it matter what he looks like? we need dances, and we need em now or you're fired!
Alright.

But first, I want to get paid, god dang it.

Also,
hey fella eggman.gif

Heyyyyyy peoples, how ya going?

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Blue Lions has really been growing on me, they have the most consistent designs while Black Eagles and Golden Deer are definitely hit or miss. Also, my issue with Dimitri would be fixed if that leak is true.
At first I wasn't digging Dimitri as the mascot, but so far it's got a pretty solid cast design. I'm especially a Felix as the edgelord myrmidon type character (also because he looks like Jetstream Sam from Metal Gear Rising)

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Meanwhile, I'm just thinking what type of Emblemier would I be if I don't side with all the houses. (Though Team Black Eagles first. It has the most designs I like)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Late to the "bullying" talk, but people need to remember that if someone is being a jerk and you're a jerk to them in return, you'll probably just escalate the situation. Most people don't take accusations well, even if they're true - heck, especially if they're true. It hurts. And if they're already angry when it happens, they're either going to get angrier trying to defend themselves or they're going to snap.

Yeah sometimes people need to be called out, but try to do it tactfully and respectfully. It's far easier said then done, but if you're too harsh with it it will probably just backfire.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Your problem is that I’m a fire elemental complaining about being slain and not the fact that I’m currently a fire elemental that lives in a body of water
Volcanion and real-life under water magma say hi

Besides, how do we know you're not actually in the cloud sea?

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I might as well type up secret #11 too.

*From here on out I'm gonna use the TV versions of openings since they're more reflective of the shows

In case no one has noticed the trend, I typically follow a philosophy with my anime similar to that Reggie with Nintendo games. If the anime is fun, it's good in my book. Sure, fun anime can accomplish a lot more than simply being fun, but a purely fun anime isn't a bad thing.

Being fun is where Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid shines. Its premise is absolutely ridiculous. Kobayashi is a working woman who ends up saving a dragon's life one night while walking in the mountains drunk. This dragon, named Tohru, ends up becoming Kobayshi's maid, and then a bunch of other dragons show up and mass hijinks ensue. That's a common trend with the comedy anime in my Top 10, but Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is so incredibly out there; everything is bumped up to 11, so it's highly amusing to watch. Similar to Konosuba, Miss Kobyashi's Dragon Maid is a show driven by its characters, and the eccentric cast sets up the ridiculous stories and jokes that the show delivers. More than that, the way that relationships between characters progress feels natural, and they mesh together well as a whole. While it does stumble into cliché tropes at parts, overall it's a hilarious story with a solid cast of characters, and I'm super excited for Season 2.

10 is next, and y'all are free to decide the order from here by choosing any of the following numbers.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Tempers are too high here right now.

How about we discuss Steve v Banjo to calm down?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Almost done with Persona 5...whatever will I do next?

....play that **** on New Game+ and max out all the confidants and social stats

D

Deleted member

I might as well type up secret #11 too.

*From here on out I'm gonna use the TV versions of openings since they're more reflective of the shows

In case no one has noticed the trend, I typically follow a philosophy with my anime similar to that Reggie with Nintendo games. If the anime is fun, it's good in my book. Sure, fun anime can accomplish a lot more than simply being fun, but a purely fun anime isn't a bad thing.

Being fun is where Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid shines. Its premise is absolutely ridiculous. Kobayashi is a working woman who ends up saving a dragon's life one night while walking in the mountains drunk. This dragon, named Tohru, ends up becoming Kobayshi's maid, and then a bunch of other dragons show up and mass hijinks ensue. That's a common trend with the comedy anime in my Top 10, but Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is so incredibly out there; everything is bumped up to 11, so it's highly amusing to watch. Similar to Konosuba, Miss Kobyashi's Dragon Maid is a show driven by its characters, and the eccentric cast sets up the ridiculous stories and jokes that the show delivers. More than that, the way that relationships between characters progress feels natural, and they mesh together well as a whole. While it does stumble into cliché tropes at parts, overall it's a hilarious story with a solid cast of characters, and I'm super excited for Season 2.

10 is next, and y'all are free to decide the order from here by choosing any of the following numbers.
3 please
Tempers are too high here right now.

How about we discuss Steve v Banjo to calm down?
Steve has terraforming powers, he would beat BK easily.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
One final update on Brelooming.

I'll just post a screenshot of what he wanted to say, since I can't really paraphrase it.
Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 9.27.36 PM.png

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
As for the Phoenix talk earlier, there are ways to make him work without Maya. A lot of us made movesets over at the Wright support thread.

Evidence system, the magatama, the wacky courtroom events that causes tornadoes and explosions to fly out of Phoenix's finger tips (now canon by Takumi supervising the anime!), and I think the Sprite/model poses would work excellently for unique aerials and possibly smash attacks of Sakurai feels creative.

I always imagined him to be like Wii Fit Trainer: simple, but unorthodox.

And oh God the stage. So much you can do with it. It is the first stage representing visual novels and it should capture the genre and the series' shifts in tones.

Thankfully only 21 days before E3. We will see pack 2 and 3 and maybe see the final evolutions of the Galor starters. I will trip some serious balls if this somehow all lines up.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think this is my mood now that I looked a bit more as to what happened.
tumblr_inline_osudireFNu1r2vvqk_540.gif

I don't think I should do kind of stuff when I just wake up, it bring my day down before it even started.:drsad:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
One final update on Brelooming.

I'll just post a screenshot of what he wanted to say, since I can't really paraphrase it.
View attachment 222758
Thanks for keeping everyone updated at least. I'm assuming you're closer to him than I am for sure, so I understand if it's not exactly easy for you relay all of the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom