• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There was a problem fetching the tweet

If there's anything that'll sell a game, it's two grandmas talking about it.

So I was looking at some Marvel comics and then I found this.
View attachment 222780
Clearly, Marvel knew years beforehand that the most logical way to defeat Thanos had to be through his ***.
That art is pretty sick.

D

Deleted member

I wish Brelooming the best of luck, hopefully he's able to recover.

And with that I think I'll hit the hay, good night y'all

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
If anything, I was glad to be able to share one specific thing about Mother 3 with Brelooming, and is what we both heavily agree on. This will be spoilers, but it's been out for more than 10 years, so c'mon.

The game has a chapter design to tell its' story, but I think the most artistically sound and beautiful part was Chapter 6, Sunflower Fields. There's no bosses. No enemies. Only one area. The chapter lasts for 4-6 minutes. There is only ONE word of dialogue in the ENTIRE chapter.

"Lucas."

This is the shortest chapter, yet... The most impactful chapter in gaming history. It's the context that had led up to that moment. Lucas & Co. have been undergoing so much turmoil and highs, from the death of his mother to the modernization of Tazmily Village, for being 13 years old, this **** can REALLY **** someone up. He has no one to rely on other than Kumatora, Duster and Boney, his dog.

Sunflowers are his family's - and Hinawa's - most treasured flower. Lucas, after getting shaken off out of the Masked Man's airship, lands on a bed of sunflowers, as if it was pre-destined and planned by Hinawa herself. The whole chapter takes place in a field of sunflowers. Theming, y'all. Boney sees Hinawa's spirit and tries to catch up, only to have then disappeared. It's now just Lucas and Hinawa, far off that cliff.

Lucas has gone through so much, that even with growing up and being 16 now, the longing of his mother still tears his heart, which is why he literally will do ANYTHING to get her back. ...Even if it means potentially committing suicide when he jumped off the cliff to reach for Hinawa. That ****? It's so damn relatable and made me feel something I never would've felt that I dug deep down and always wanted to forget.

The music, the writing - HOW it even was possible with just one word is beyond me - the execution.... Every. Single. ****ing thing was so perfectly made. So whenever I say "Mother 3 is the greatest game of all time", you now see what I mean. I truly mean it and will ****ing defend that, and I was glad me and Brelooming were able to relate on that.

Here's hoping he gets out of this alive. I truly hope so.

No crying until the end, y'all.

D

Deleted member

So, I've read through all the pages I missed after leaving from work. I don't want to continue the conversation about Golden, but I do feel an immense need to apologize after seeing the results.

My response to him was not meant to encourage others in the thread to "call out" anyone, nor was it meant to publicly shame. But I think that's exactly what I did. I take my responsibility to represent the site seriously, and my intention has never been to shoo people out of our community. Golden requested his account be deleted so we legally have to respect that request, but that's not at all what I wanted or even thought would happen or I just wouldn't have posted such a meaningless post.

I appreciate what others have said on the subject of "bullying a bully" and agree with them. If by my initial post that apparently started the whole mess I was doing that very thing, then I sincerely apologize to Golden, the thread in general and Hinata for making it appear that that sort of posting was mod-endorsed. That was so not my intention. And I feel responsible for the fallout. I'm sorry.
I don't think you need to apologize, I feel that the issue just spiraled pretty quickly in a few posts and the community in general i very passionate about their own opinions in general. Sometimes conversations become just too heated and frankly, we don't really know how someone else we're talking with is going to respond so many times even if the intention is not bad the end result can be quite unexpected. I feel that you were relatively level headed in the conversation as well, and sometimes the attitude of Golden can tick people off.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So, before I head off for the night, I wanna run something by my friends here:

I'm thinking of getting my first tattoos. A pair of them.

on the right shoulder

on the left shoulder

They're symbols for Kirkwall, the setting of one of the most influential games on my life. One is the city's official seal, embroidered on all governmental property as a proud announcement of all Kirkwall strives to be-- the other is the intentional bastardization of that seal graffiti-ed by the commoners in the downtrodden parts of the city, meant to indicate a darker side of the prim and proper facade the city carries.

It's meant to symbolize a lot of my views on life, on the dichotomy of my upbringing and my adult life, my values and my family's represented on either side of my body. And, of course, it's nerdy, and anyone who actually knows they're nerdy will probably instantly be my friend.

But getting a tattoo is permanent, and this is kind of a big deal for me. I'd appreciate any feedback you all have to offer while I debate it. I have my friend's artist's contact info and need a final push to call her.

So, good? Bad? Cheesy? Insightful? Dumb? Neat?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Found something funny, it's Mortal Kombat related, so for the faint of heart maybe skip this one out.

[content removed, too much]

Last edited by a moderator:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

on the right shoulder

on the left shoulder

They're symbols for Kirkwall, the setting of one of the most influential games on my life. One is the city's official seal, embroidered on all governmental property as a proud announcement of all Kirkwall strives to be-- the other is the intentional bastardization of that seal graffiti-ed by the commoners in the downtrodden parts of the city, meant to indicate a darker side of the prim and proper facade the city carries.

It's meant to symbolize a lot of my views on life, on the dichotomy of my upbringing and my adult life, my values and my family's represented on either side of my body. And, of course, it's nerdy, and anyone who actually knows they're nerdy will probably instantly be my friend.

But getting a tattoo is permanent, and this is kind of a big deal for me. I'd appreciate any feedback you all have to offer while I debate it. I have my friend's artist's contact info and need a final push to call her.

It's your body, do what you want with it. Ain't no reason not to get 'em if you want 'em. Plus, those designs look pretty sick, and it's clear that they have a meaning for you.

So I say go for it dude.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I don't think you need to apologize, I feel that the issue just spiraled pretty quickly in a few posts and the community in general i very passionate about their own opinions in general. Sometimes conversations become just too heated and frankly, we don't really know how someone else we're talking with is going to respond so many times even if the intention is not bad the end result can be quite unexpected. I feel that you were relatively level headed in the conversation as well, and sometimes the attitude of Golden can tick people off.
I appreciate you saying that, and everyone else who said it too. I just feel that with the red name there's a greater responsibility on my part to keep those escalations from happening, being a positive influence on everyone here and taking responsibility when things go poorly. Even if I have nothing to apologize for in some people's eyes, it's better that I make that apology to show I'm not above acknowledging my own mistakes. It's better than silence.

D

Deleted member

on the right shoulder

on the left shoulder

Honestly both look great so go with whatever suits you in the moment.

Only if you're not too sure about the tattoo but still want to get one, try choosing something that you can cover later with another one :b

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994

on the right shoulder

on the left shoulder

I think conceptually, it's really neat. It's great that you can have both a nerdy reference and also attach greater meaning to that reference as well. Of course, I personally probably wouldn't get a tattoo, and therefore I can't necessarily recommend that you do so, but if this means a lot to you, I see no problem getting them.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
.......wait we can't say ******* but we can say bastardization? :dr^_^:
******* can be used as a personal slur as a noun. Bastardization is a description of an act and can't really be used as a slur.

Plus the censor list is screwy. You have to decide whether to censor a specific word or any instance of that word within other words. For instance, the F-bomb doesn't show up naturally in any other word, so you can just say "any time these four letters show up consecutively, bleep it". But "***" shows up in a ton of other words, like "assist trophy". You can't do the same for it.

D

Deleted member

on the right shoulder

on the left shoulder

I am not a tattoo person, but I think they look very good! If you want to use them, use them!

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
******* can be used as a personal slur as a noun. Bastardization is a description of an act and can't really be used as a slur.
Just waiting patiently for someone to ruin it with something like "no your mom's a bastardization."

I appreciate that you acknowledge that it's cheesy.
I've debated getting the Triforce on my hand since high school.

I ain't casting stones from this glass house.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994

Plus the censor list is screwy. You have to decide whether to censor a specific word or any instance of that word within other words. For instance, the F-bomb doesn't show up naturally in any other word, so you can just say "any time these four letters show up consecutively, bleep it". But "***" shows up in a ton of other words, like "assist trophy". You can't do the same for it.
"****" does appear somewhere amusing.

Never forget the town of ****ing, Austria.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I've debated getting the Triforce on my hand since high school.

I ain't casting stones from this glass house.
Worst tattoo I've seen is an old coworker's Green Lantern symbol. He got it from a friend who wanted to learn to be a tattoo artist, with a hot pen. It's a terrible godforsaken tattoo right on his forearm. It's barely even a circle.

When I remember that, I think, "Well my idea can't possibly be worse."

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I have a tendency to only watch shared universe material in exact release order. This is why it's so hard for me to get into the MCU...

5/2 - Iron Man - film
6/13 - The Incredible Hulk - film

5/7 - Iron Man 2 - film

5/6 - Thor - film
7/22 - Captain America: The First Avenger - film
9/13 - The Consultant - One-Shot
10/25 - A Funny Thing Happened on the Wat to Thor's Hammer - One-Shot

5/4 - Marvel's The Avengers - film
9/25 - Item 47 - One-Shot

5/3 - Iron Man 3 - film
9/3 - Agent Carter - One-Shot
9/24 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 1 - TV
10/1 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 2 - TV
10/8 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 3 - TV
10/15 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 4 - TV
10/22 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 5 - TV
11/5 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 6 - TV
11/8 - Thor: The Dark World - film
11/12 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 7 - TV
11/19 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 8 - TV
11/26 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 9 - TV
12/10 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 10 - TV

1/7 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 11 - TV
1/14 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 12 - TV
2/4 - All Hail the King - One-Shot
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 13 - TV
3/4 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 14 - TV
3/11 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 15 - TV
4/1 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 16 - TV
4/4 - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - film
4/8 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 17 - TV
4/15 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 18 - TV
4/22 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 19 - TV
4/29 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 20 - TV
5/6 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 21 - TV
5/13 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 22 - TV
8/1 - Guardians of the Galaxy - film
9/23 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 23 - TV
9/30 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 24 - TV
10/7 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 25 - TV
10/14 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 26 - TV
10/21 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 27 - TV
10/28 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 28 - TV
11/11 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 29 - TV
11/18 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 30 - TV
12/2 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 31 - TV
12/9 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 32 - TV

1/6 - Marvel's Agent Carter ep. 1-2 - TV
1/13 - Marvel's Agent Carter ep. 3 - TV
1/27 - Marvel's Agent Carter ep. 4 - TV
2/3 - Marvel's Agent Carter ep. 5 - TV
2/10 - Marvel's Agent Carter ep. 6 - TV
2/17 - Marvel's Agent Carter ep. 7 - TV
2/24 - Marvel's Agent Carter ep. 8 - TV
3/3 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 33 - TV
3/10 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 34 - TV
3/17 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 35 - TV
3/24 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 36 - TV
3/31 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 37 - TV
4/7 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 38 - TV
4/10 - Marvel's Daredevil ep. 1-13 - TV
4/14 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 39 - TV
4/21 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 40 - TV
4/28 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 41 - TV
5/1 - Avengers: Age of Ultron - film
5/5 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 42 - TV
5/12 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 43-44 - TV
7/2 - WHIH Newsfront ep. 1 - web
7/7 - WHIH Newsfront ep. 2 - web
7/11 - WHIH Newsfront ep. 3 - web
7/13 - WHIH Newsfront ep. 4 - web
7/16 - WHIH Newsfront ep. 5 - web
7/17 - Ant-Man - film
9/29 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 45 - TV
10/6 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 46 - TV
10/13 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 47 - TV
10/20 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 48 - TV
10/27 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 49 - TV
11/3 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 50 - TV
11/10 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 51 - TV
11/17 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 52 - TV
11/20 - Marvel's Jessica Jones ep. 1-13 - TV
12/1 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 53 - TV
12/8 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 54 - TV

1/19 - Marvel's Agent Carter ep. 9-10 - TV
1/26 - Marvel's Agent Carter ep. 11 - TV
2/2 - Marvel's Agent Carter ep. 12 - TV
2/9 - Marvel's Agent Carter ep. 13 - TV
2/16 - Marvel's Agent Carter ep. 14-15 - TV
2/23 - Marvel's Agent Carter ep. 16-17 - TV
3/1 - Marvel's Agent Carter ep. 18 - TV
3/8 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 55 - TV
3/15 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 56 - TV
3/18 - Marvel's Daredevil ep. 14-26 - TV
3/22 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 57 - TV
3/29 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 58 - TV
4/5 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 59 - TV
4/12 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 60 - TV
4/19 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 61 - TV
4/22 - WHIH Newsfront ep. 6 - web
4/26 - WHIH Newsfront ep. 7 - web
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 62 - TV
4/28 - WHIH Newsfront ep. 8 - web
5/3 - WHIH Newsfront ep. 9-10 - web
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 63 - TV
5/6 - Captain America: Civil War - film
5/10 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 64 - TV
5/17 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 65-66 - TV
9/20 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 67 - TV
9/27 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 68 - TV
9/30 - Marvel's Luke Cage ep. 1-13 - TV
10/11 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 69 - TV
10/18 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 70 - TV
10/25 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 71 - TV
11/1 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 72 - TV
11/4 - Doctor Strange - film
11/29 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 73 - TV
12/6 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 74 - TV
12/13 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Slingshot ep. 1-6 - web

1/10 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 75 - TV
1/17 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 76 - TV
1/24 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 77 - TV
1/31 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 78 - TV
2/7 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 79 - TV
2/14 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 80 - TV
2/21 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 81 - TV
3/17 - Marvel's Iron Fist ep. 1-13 - TV
4/4 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 82 - TV
4/11 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 83 - TV
4/18 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 84 - TV
4/25 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 85 - TV
5/2 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 86 - TV
5/5 - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - film
5/9 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 87 - TV
5/16 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 88 - TV
7/7 - Spider-Man: Homecoming - film
8/18 - Marvel's The Defenders ep. 1-8 - TV
9/29 - Marvel's Inhumans ep. 1-2 - TV
10/6 - Marvel's Inhumans ep. 3 - TV
10/13 - Marvel's Inhumans ep. 4 - TV
10/20 - Marvel's Inhumans ep. 5 - TV
10/27 - Marvel's Inhumans ep. 6 - TV
11/3 - Thor: Ragnarok - film
Marvel's Inhumans ep. 7 - TV
11/10 - Marvel's Inhumans ep. 8 - TV
11/17 - Marvel's The Punisher ep. 1-13 - TV
11/21 - Marvel's Runaways ep. 1-3 - TV
11/28 - Marvel's Runaways ep. 4 - TV
12/1 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 89-90 - TV
12/5 - Marvel's Runaways ep. 5 - TV
12/8 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 91 - TV
12/12 - Marvel's Runaways ep. 6 - TV
12/15 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 92 - TV
12/19 - Marvel's Runaways ep. 7 - TV
12/22 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 93 - TV
12/26 - Marvel's Runaways ep. 8 - TV

1/2 - Marvel's Runaways ep. 9 - TV
1/5 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 94 - TV
1/9 - Marvel's Runaways ep. 10 - TV
1/12 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 95 - TV
1/19 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 96 - TV
1/26 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 97 - TV
2/2 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 98 - TV
2/16 - Black Panther - film
3/2 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 99 - TV
3/8 - Marvel's Jessica Jones ep. 14-26 - TV
3/9 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 100 - TV
3/16 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 101 - TV
3/23 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 102 - TV
3/30 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 103 - TV
4/6 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 104 - TV
4/13 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 105 - TV
4/20 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 106 - TV
4/27 - Avengers: Infinity War - film
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 107 - TV
5/4 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 108 - TV
5/11 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 109 - TV
5/18 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 110 - TV
6/7 - Marvel's Cloak & Dagger ep. 1-2 - TV
6/14 - Marvel's Cloak & Dagger ep. 3 - TV
6/21 - Marvel's Cloak & Dagger ep. 4 - TV
6/22 - Marvel's Luke Cage ep. 14-26 - TV
6/28 - Marvel's Cloak & Dagger ep. 5 - TV
7/5 - Marvel's Cloak & Dagger ep. 6 - TV
7/6 - Ant-Man and the Wasp - film
7/12 - Marvel's Cloak & Dagger ep. 7 - TV
7/19 - Marvel's Cloak & Dagger ep. 8 - TV
7/26 - Marvel's Cloak & Dagger ep. 9 - TV
8/2 - Marvel's Cloak & Dagger ep. 10 - TV
9/7 - Marvel's Iron Fist ep. 14-23 - TV
10/19 - Marvel's Daredevil ep. 27-39 - TV
12/21 - Marvel's Runaways ep. 11-23 - TV

1/18 - Marvel's The Punisher ep. 14-26 - TV
3/8 - Captain Marvel - film
4/4 - Marvel's Cloak & Dagger ep. 11-12 - TV
4/11 - Marvel's Cloak & Dagger ep. 13 - TV
4/18 - Marvel's Cloak & Dagger ep. 14 - TV
4/25 - Marvel's Cloak & Dagger ep. 15 - TV
4/26 - Avengers: Endgame - film
5/2 - Marvel's Cloak & Dagger ep. 16 - TV
5/9 - Marvel's Cloak & Dagger ep. 17 - TV
5/10 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 111 - TV
5/16 - Marvel's Cloak & Dagger ep. 18 - TV
5/17 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ep. 112 - TV

:yoshi:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Worst tattoo I've seen is an old coworker's Green Lantern symbol. He got it from a friend who wanted to learn to be a tattoo artist, with a hot pen. It's a terrible godforsaken tattoo right on his forearm. It's barely even a circle.

When I remember that, I think, "Well my idea can't possibly be worse."
Sounds like young him "wanted to learn to be a tattoo artist" like young me "wanted to be astronaut."

Please tell me he got it covered up or removed later.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I have a tendency to only watch shared universe material in exact release order. This is why it's so hard for me to get into the MCU...

5/2 - Iron Man - film

5/7 - Iron Man 2 - film

5/6 - Thor - film

5/3 - Iron Man 3 - film

7/17 - Ant-Man - film

Well...

I never watched Marvel's TV content, so I suppose it's much easier when you ignore that.

... Well I did watch Daredevil, but that got canned. Dammit.

osby

Smash Obsessed

5/2 - Iron Man - film

5/7 - Iron Man 2 - film

5/6 - Thor - film

5/3 - Iron Man 3 - film

7/17 - Ant-Man - film

I don't think Runaways affect, like anything. It seems fun while not being as good as its comics counterpart, so you might want to give it a shot, but you can skip it easily.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I don't think Runaways affect, like anything. It seems fun while not being as good as its comics counterpart, so you might want to give it a shot, but you can skip it easily.
Netflix basically canceled all of their shows with only one season of Jessica Jones remaining. At least I don't have to worry about ongoing content from them... :yoshi:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I kind of like Cloak and Dagger from what I saw of it. At least C-Listers like them can get a show. I like their power gimmick.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
"****" does appear somewhere amusing.

Never forget the town of ****ing, Austria.
I used to get away with saying "go to Hell" because there's a Hell, Michigan and my whole family's Buckeyes fans.

Only time I was allowed to "cuss" in my family growing up.

Sounds like young him "wanted to learn to be a tattoo artist" like young me "wanted to be astronaut."

Please tell me he got it covered up or removed later.
Oh-ho-ho-ho, no. He wears it with pride because it's a hilarious story to tell. And he tells it to every single person that comments on it.

Granted this was six years ago so maybe he's grown up a little.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Also Cloak and Dagger were pretty sick in Maximum Carnage. And they got to play big roles because they started out in Spider-Man's comics.

Iron Fist didn't do **** though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom