• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yelling about it, won't make anything better...

Just saying
OK UH SORRY THEN I GUESS
Try watching a movie you really want to watch today.

That feels great to me when I feel bad, stressed or sad.

Commenting it while doing so also helps.
Please take a break to cool off.
Go step into the cooler then.
The best way to get people not to respond to you is to not post anything.

Now that you've said this, you're gonna get a bunch of people seeing your all caps tirade and going "woah take it easy man"
Hi Mad right now, I'm dad.
I'm sorry.

Look I’m sorry is just that dlc speculation is a pain in the *** really I mean arguments haters leakers and of course nintendo choosing the dlc I can sometimes get me off the rails sometimes when you pound me down with what you say so I hope you all forgive me and Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy im fine it’s just normal when I try speculating dlc it gets me mad sometimes

osby

Smash Obsessed
"We have one more announcement"
"It's gonna be the Square Enix rep, It's time!"
"Please take a look"
"Here we go!"
*King Harkinian Strives for Battle!*
"WHAT THE-"
He doesn't have Triforce, so Zelda fans would love him...right?

D

Deleted member

Look I’m sorry is just that dlc speculation is a pain in the *** really I mean arguments haters leakers and of course nintendo choosing the dlc I can sometimes get me off the rails sometimes when you pound me down with what you say so I hope you all forgive me and Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy im fine it’s just normal when I try speculating dlc it gets me mad sometimes
Patience is key.
When you bring a theme to debate, there will always be opposite sides, and you will have to provide strong points to justify your argument, of course by keeping control on your actions.

You don't have to make everyone agree, but manage to make them fine about you having that point of view without having to agree with it.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Random *** question, Is sora a SE character or a Disney character, unrelated to the character discussion. Im sure this was explained but I forgot
I think Sora is Disney owned, Square created.

Mostly because in one of those crossover mobile games when Sora appeared there was a Disney copyright whenever viewing his bio.

D

Deleted member

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I would find it really funny if it turns out that there is no Square rep

No offense to those who want an SE character, but I'm just imagining us waiting for the SE character for a whole year, and when the final DLC character turns out to be like another Joker-esque unexpected character there would be blood spilled and it would not be pretty
Oh you and me both buddy.

I've been expecting there to either be no Square character or a character not on the "leaked" 7 list since the very beginning.

If that does end up coming true, then sorry Squenix thread/Erdrick fans. But I'm gonna make one "I told you so" post.

I normally wouldn't, but after the rollercoaster speculation around this Square rep, It's gonna be really hard not to do that.

D

Deleted member

It is also worth to mention that Diddy Kong Racing DS was made by Rare too.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I assumed everyone who appeared in Diddy Kong Racing DS was fair game- they removed Banjo and Conker because of the Rare thing but everyone else pretty much stayed.

Including Tiptup, strangely.
I always figured that the other additions were due to Rare still developing the DS version.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I always figured that the other additions were due to Rare still developing the DS version.
...and then they redesigned Tiny Kong to be less tiny.

No really, that’s where I think her “modern” design debuted.

D

Deleted member

Smh, everyone was talking about Steve coming to Smash yesterday but we all know that there's only one blocky character that should be in

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Objection.
The Geek Critique’s videos are also great for that.
Objection!...but not really

A minute or less is all people need to describe a backstory
Random *** question, Is sora a SE character or a Disney character, unrelated to the character discussion. Im sure this was explained but I forgot
Yes
Smh, everyone was talking about Steve coming to Smash yesterday but we all know that there's only one blocky character that should be in
No to both

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Came back from my second day of school and I am already overloaded with work. No wonder everybody says the last year is the worst.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
My family member passed away...
I'm deeply sorry to hear that.

And I'm mildly ashamed I didn't say anything when I first Read your message.
I didn't quite know how to respond to something like that in a place like this.

So many birthday wishes from yesterday! I can't even count them all! Thanks, everyone!!!! :3
The same goes for you and your birthday, although the fear of having to Engage in a conversation about MLP had something to do with it.

And to the Both of you, responding seemed weird because I don't know either of you irl, but in the very short time I've been active here, you've been constant precenses and you've earned met respect. It only seems decent to show that respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom