• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

aight i'ma be lowkey with y'all real quick

thor the dark world isn't super good but it's better than thor 1

miss me with them popular opinions it's hipster time
tenor (1)(2).gif

ok but fr i don't think any mcu movie is "bad"

i mean, at their lowest point (tih) they're still enjoyable popcorn flicks if nothing else

Noipoi

Howdy!

View attachment 221449

i mean, at their lowest point (tih) they're still enjoyable popcorn flicks if nothing else
Man, the scene where Thanos danced after killing Steve, Bruce, Scott, Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Peter Griffin stills makes me tear up a bit.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

But consider this: do you agree
yes i 100% agree no lie i am 10/10 with you in this statement no question. you are completely absolutely correct and have made no mistake in your statement whatsoever and i applaud you for that as you have made a thoughtful statement that many agree with and those that disagree are in the minority because your statement has absolutely no faults and thus is completely without a question correct and deserves nothing but agreement

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

View attachment 221449

I really wanna try watching the first Thor again but I may fall asleep in the middle of it a third time

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
yes i 100% agree no lie i am 10/10 with you in this statement no question. you are completely absolutely correct and have made no mistake in your statement whatsoever and i applaud you for that as you have made a thoughtful statement that many agree with and those that disagree are in the minority because your statement has absolutely no faults and thus is completely without a question correct and deserves nothing but agreement
oxygen is good

discuss

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

View attachment 221449

Okay that's great and all but have you considered

tenor (2).gif

DaybreakHorizon

Beauty in the Chaos
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Man, the scene where Thanos danced after killing Steve, Bruce, Scott, Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Peter Griffin stills makes me tear up a bit.
>Assuming Sora wouldn't unsnap himself using the power of light or friendship or some other bull****

3f4bf1abc13b35952f90be6ab7b3cc0a.jpg

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright folks, it's midnight here, tomorrow I have to go somewhere early in the morning, so I call off for today, may you have all have a great day here and please, don't make me wake up to a member quitting or something again, OK?

On that said, see ya folks to my house.
now let's go smashboard version.gif

D

Deleted member

View attachment 221449

Iron Man 2 was so completely pointless but go off I guess

also thors 1 and 2 tricked me into ever thinking chris hemsworth isn't hot so they're insta bad

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Punished Kasumi

Just because she would look cool with an eyepatch.

DaybreakHorizon

Beauty in the Chaos
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
It worked. Chrom is in.

Also first Birthright Update. The Generationlocke is on hiatus for the time being.
  • Chapters 1-6: They're tutorial chapters, so nothing out of the normal happens.
    • Sakura and Azura get a strength and magic level up respectively, as if the game knows their final classes
    • Ryoma is a killstealing ******* in Chapter 3 >_<
    • I get one game over in Chapter 5 since I misjudge the location of a magic user, and magic is effective against Dragon Corrin in that one chapter for some reason.
    • Speaking of Chapter 5, it took 54 turns since I had Azura level up to Level 9.
    • Aqua (MU) is the standout unit (not surprising). Every unit contributes though.
  • DLC:
    • Before Awakening takes some time to complete since you need all three of the Awakening characters to live, but goes well.
Unit Levels:
  • Aqua (MU - Named after Hinata's Avatar): 10
  • Azura: 10
  • Sakura: 4
  • Rinkah: 6
  • Chrom: 5

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Who even is Artorias?
A very popular character from Dark Souls, second only to Solaire of Astoria.

He is a DLC boss that is a one-armed berserker knight taken over by the Abyss.
He is a big part of the lore and appears on the cover of the Prepare to Die edition of the game.

D

Deleted member

Iron Man 2 was so completely pointless but off I guess

also thors 1 and 2 tricked me into ever thinking chris hemsworth isn't hot so they're insta bad
eh

im2 set up a lot for the future with rhodey, howard stark's relationship with tony, general shield shenanigans like the avengers initiative, pepper and tony's relationship, etc etc

that was its main issue though, the obsession it had with worldbuilding made it fail to create a captivating and cohesive narrative on its own merits

i still think it's an enjoyable flick, especially on a rewatch when all the stuff it's setting up is apparent and it feels like it's throwing you reverse callbacks

if anything the shenanigans tony pulled while he was dying is worth it
**** you shish tdw thor was the second sexiest thor

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I'll give it ten years before Disney finally owns everything.
The day Disney gets their hands on Smashboards will be a scary day indeed...

You thought the moderation was strict now? Ooooh y'all are gonna be in for a wild one!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom