• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ok I said I was going to stop talking about the FNAF book covers but this animatronics eyes look like the first picture of a black hole and I can’t unsee it.

D

Deleted member

I actually refused to watch the Garfield Gameboy'd videos after seeing the thumbnails, lol. Heck no I don't wanna see that.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I see what you’re trying to say. However, the only thing is that there really is no reason to expect that Smash was mentioned at this point.

It was a business decision to expand their options. To assume that Dunkin' Donuts would “let Nintendo use custard or chocolate donuts” assumes that in the negotiations for the donuts coming to Switch, that somebody said, “Hey, let’s talk about Smash” which doesn’t really fit the scope of the actual partnership.

At least it doesn’t to me. I could be wrong, but it seems like people are shoehorning Smash into it. I get that we’re all fans here, and we want to see Smash become the best it can be. But it seems to me at this point that, in the context of business dealings with other confectionery companies, that’s all this was for Dunkin' Donuts.

I don’t think it has anything to do with Smash, and I don’t think it ever did. I think that this is what happens when we as a fanbase scramble and look too deep into something.

But again, could just be me. Could they have made a deal? Yes. But I don’t think it was a part of the deal.
What the ****. I became a copypasta. Have I finally reached a meme status to surpass Metal Gear?

I have so many mixed emotions...

Analysis to come later.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I actually refused to watch the Garfield Gameboy'd videos after seeing the thumbnails, lol. Heck no I don't wanna see that.
I̵̢͕̖̤͇͎̣͓̪͕͔̣͆ ̷̢̨̡̳̞̼͍̝̥͔̓̏̔͒͆͐̋̈̐́̕̕̚͝͠N̶̙̻̘̈͌͂̊̓͊̈̾̈̌́͗̅͘͠Ĕ̵̡͕̝͍̦͜E̷̡̢͙̩̤̲̩̩̗̘͉͗̍̆͌̅́̋͗͊̃̊͝͠Ḑ̸̡̢̛͔̱̮͓̦̯͔̬͖̓̂ ̷̢͎̻̩̥͎͈̰̥̆̈́̇͌̐̑̑Ş̴̼̤̬͈̘̥̳̦̮̭̦̑̓̽̾̋͑͘̕͠Ǫ̸̢̯͚̝͖͖̗̟͓͑̽̓̐͜M̸͕͓̗̭̗̦̙̠̰̝̲̱͑̏̃̄̈͒̂̓̍̽́̀̽͋͛͜ͅE̶̖̠̞͈̦͎̲̗̝̫̭̯͓̓͒͒͜ͅ ̵̖̭̘̰̦͈̮̱̘̯͑̄͑̐̇̓̏̾̍͗̊̽͗̕̕L̸̢̘͔̯̯̰͍͈̗̻̮͈̜̓́̍͊̀̑́͆̊͊͛̍̕͜͝Ḁ̵̿Ş̸̛̫̞̻͙͎͉̠̰̻̞̳̰̐͋̾̒͑͋Ą̵͚͕̝͉̳̻͙̩̎͛͌͒̚ͅG̴͓̜̣̋̈͆̀́̄̾̈́̐̌N̴͔̟̅͛͑A̴̡̛̛͖̼͇̲̬̘͕̠͈̝̭̤͗̀̾͌̎̾͛̃̇̓̕̚͝ͅ,̵̡̮̭̮̼̟̖͈̠̼̺͇͇̻̥͛͛̀͒̎̋̒̋́͒̈́͠ ̸̨̲͔̤̜̝̹͚͓͈̣͔͓̜̳̀̍̍͗̀̏͆͌̊̚͘J̷̘̌̊̑͋͐̃̿͂̐̚̚̚͝O̴̢̺̟͕̯͆̅͒͊̋̂͆̅̆̅N̷̰͇̠͖̭̺̺͋͝.̶̨̡͇̻̜̲͕̰̘͚̳̩̘̫̠̎̈́͂͠

D

Deleted member

I̵̢͕̖̤͇͎̣͓̪͕͔̣͆ ̷̢̨̡̳̞̼͍̝̥͔̓̏̔͒͆͐̋̈̐́̕̕̚͝͠N̶̙̻̘̈͌͂̊̓͊̈̾̈̌́͗̅͘͠Ĕ̵̡͕̝͍̦͜E̷̡̢͙̩̤̲̩̩̗̘͉͗̍̆͌̅́̋͗͊̃̊͝͠Ḑ̸̡̢̛͔̱̮͓̦̯͔̬͖̓̂ ̷̢͎̻̩̥͎͈̰̥̆̈́̇͌̐̑̑Ş̴̼̤̬͈̘̥̳̦̮̭̦̑̓̽̾̋͑͘̕͠Ǫ̸̢̯͚̝͖͖̗̟͓͑̽̓̐͜M̸͕͓̗̭̗̦̙̠̰̝̲̱͑̏̃̄̈͒̂̓̍̽́̀̽͋͛͜ͅE̶̖̠̞͈̦͎̲̗̝̫̭̯͓̓͒͒͜ͅ ̵̖̭̘̰̦͈̮̱̘̯͑̄͑̐̇̓̏̾̍͗̊̽͗̕̕L̸̢̘͔̯̯̰͍͈̗̻̮͈̜̓́̍͊̀̑́͆̊͊͛̍̕͜͝Ḁ̵̿Ş̸̛̫̞̻͙͎͉̠̰̻̞̳̰̐͋̾̒͑͋Ą̵͚͕̝͉̳̻͙̩̎͛͌͒̚ͅG̴͓̜̣̋̈͆̀́̄̾̈́̐̌N̴͔̟̅͛͑A̴̡̛̛͖̼͇̲̬̘͕̠͈̝̭̤͗̀̾͌̎̾͛̃̇̓̕̚͝ͅ,̵̡̮̭̮̼̟̖͈̠̼̺͇͇̻̥͛͛̀͒̎̋̒̋́͒̈́͠ ̸̨̲͔̤̜̝̹͚͓͈̣͔͓̜̳̀̍̍͗̀̏͆͌̊̚͘J̷̘̌̊̑͋͐̃̿͂̐̚̚̚͝O̴̢̺̟͕̯͆̅͒͊̋̂͆̅̆̅N̷̰͇̠͖̭̺̺͋͝.̶̨̡͇̻̜̲͕̰̘͚̳̩̘̫̠̎̈́͂͠
I mean, I'll admit, that made me laugh.

But still, the art is horrifying.

D

Deleted member

who the frack is this puppo boy?
We don’t know. These new book covers just dropped out of nowhere. People have pointed out he fits the description of a minor animatronic in one of the books, where some kids walk into a backroom where there is “a brown dog head with sharp teeth.” People have also noticed he looks like Sparky the Dog, which was a hoax around FNAF 1’s popularity. The other cover is just Springbonnie in a ballpit. Nothing super special.

Look, all I know is FNAF now has a doggo animatronic, and that makes me happy.

D

Deleted member

Some absolute fool: "Jojo isn't ga--"

I haven't actually watched the episode yet though, just been seeing some gifs on my feed lol
I could go for some Green Tea right now
JoJo is gay and that's what makes it so great. It's weird, It's entertaining, It's gay and it's confident. It does what it wants and does it well so yes JoJo is totally gay.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
We don’t know. These new book covers just dropped out of nowhere. People have pointed out he fits the description of a minor animatronic in one of the books, where some kids walk into a backroom where there is “a brown dog head with sharp teeth.” People have also noticed he looks like Sparky the Dog, which was a hoax around FNAF 1’s popularity. The other cover is just Springbonnie in a ballpit. Nothing super special.

Look, all I know is FNAF now has a doggo animatronic, and that makes me happy.
Someone leaked the jumpscare too.
14968ED0-BABA-431E-A9EE-891D4D8AE7D6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom