• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Huh... of all the conversations I thought I'd walk into, never expected it to be on donuts....

Anyway if I were a donut, of course I would be:
jelly-filled-donuts-5a9e13249a1ef.png

A jelly-filled donut.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ah, like brother & sister.
Hota & Alicia Head.gif

All in the eyes.
L9VOm7Z.png

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Lowkey, your pixel art is really impressive. :dr^_^:
Eh, I think it look OK imo, but you know the deal, artists are always very harsh on their work lol.

I say I have the basics down, but there is still alot I have to learn, like shading, shadow, etc...

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Yo Scoliosis Jones Scoliosis Jones lets get an analysis on the likelihood of western donuts making it into smash
I see what you’re trying to say. However, the only thing is that there really is no reason to expect that Smash was mentioned at this point.

It was a business decision to expand their options. To assume that Dunkin' Donuts would “let Nintendo use custard or chocolate donuts” assumes that in the negotiations for the donuts coming to Switch, that somebody said, “Hey, let’s talk about Smash” which doesn’t really fit the scope of the actual partnership.

At least it doesn’t to me. I could be wrong, but it seems like people are shoehorning Smash into it. I get that we’re all fans here, and we want to see Smash become the best it can be. But it seems to me at this point that, in the context of business dealings with other confectionery companies, that’s all this was for Dunkin' Donuts.

I don’t think it has anything to do with Smash, and I don’t think it ever did. I think that this is what happens when we as a fanbase scramble and look too deep into something.

But again, could just be me. Could they have made a deal? Yes. But I don’t think it was a part of the deal.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Alright since apparently Osby, as a representative of the moderation team without question, hates donuts, I should be fair and ask the admins

Yo Mic_128 Mic_128 as the first admin to come to mind, you are now the admin representative in this conversation. Do tell me how you feel about donuts.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Goddammit now I want donuts.

My tongue says FEED ME SEYMOUR but my waistline says FAM YOU'RE DOUGHY ENOUGH.

D

Deleted member

I see what you’re trying to say. However, the only thing is that there really is no reason to expect that Smash was mentioned at this point.

It was a business decision to expand their options. To assume that Dunkin' Donuts would “let Nintendo use custard or chocolate donuts” assumes that in the negotiations for the donuts coming to Switch, that somebody said, “Hey, let’s talk about Smash” which doesn’t really fit the scope of the actual partnership.

At least it doesn’t to me. I could be wrong, but it seems like people are shoehorning Smash into it. I get that we’re all fans here, and we want to see Smash become the best it can be. But it seems to me at this point that, in the context of business dealings with other confectionery companies, that’s all this was for Dunkin' Donuts.

I don’t think it has anything to do with Smash, and I don’t think it ever did. I think that this is what happens when we as a fanbase scramble and look too deep into something.

But again, could just be me. Could they have made a deal? Yes. But I don’t think it was a part of the deal.
So what you're saying is Banjo has a chance?

Chocolate donuts are the only kind for me.

View attachment 221410

Delicious.
Errhh... I'll eat chocolate with donuts, but I can't eat chocolate on donuts.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos & pretty much everyone who will read this post.

I got a question for you all.

You see, the head of Hota, the big boy chungus I am making, is like a shell with holes in it.

For spooky factor, I tried to make so that, depending where you look at some of those holes and if you have some imagination, it would make a sort of screaming/scary face, and so, I want to know if I did good or not.

So, here is the big boy himself.

View attachment 221385

Ignore the arm btw, it look like **** imo, and I don't know how to make it look good rn lol.
Kinda reminds me of Void Soul a bit, at least if I assume those eyes swirl around his face(?).

God damn it Karnera this is a serious conversation get your head in the game

The puns were funny, dough. Anyway, what kind of donut is everyone?
Frankly, I donut know. Probably plain, boring, and unimpressive. I'd be one of the donuts no one ever goes for because chocolate with sprinkles and powdered donuts exist.

>Be me
>Though you were being jaded and saying that people can desert mankind
>It's spelled desserted
>It's a pun

View attachment 221386
I thought you were going to d'eclaire war on me or something, ahuhuhu~

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?

Jesus christ I have the biggest smile on my face rn, this is perfect.

D

Deleted member

In the topic of donuts, maple dip from Tim Hortons are my favorite. Cheap and tasty.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Kinda reminds me of Void Soul a bit, at least if I assume those eyes swirl around his face(?).

Frankly, I donut know. Probably plain, boring, and unimpressive. I'd be one of the donuts no one ever goes for because chocolate with sprinkles and powdered donuts exist.

Frankly, I donut know.

I thought you were going to d'eclaire war on me or something, ahuhuhu~
The eyes inside the holes does move around yeah, but the hole themselves can close & open in other areas too, so it's kinda like Void Soul yeah.

Tho, the main inspiration for the face is a certain enemy in Bloodborne called....(know the game as been out for awhile but shhhh)
The Moon Presence

D

Deleted member

Real men just put holes in all of their food so technically they're eating exclusively donuts for their entire life.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
All this donut talk, and we've yet to bring up the best donut.

NoriakiKakyoincolor.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom