• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I have to admit that I've never seen the series... I know, what am I even doing I should just drop everything and watch it.
That you definitely should. Maybe then you'll be able to write out a detailed explanation of how King Crimson works :p

Teeb147

Smash Legend
It's great to live in. First you just have to accept Banjo as your lord and savior, and sign away your soul in order to forget the forced oppression for people against Banjo. You know, pleasant world.

But yeah, dying is never pleasant. Have you seen how you can die in Banjo? You can basically die via falling out of the sky all the way down onto the surface in Banjo Tooie.
I barely played Banjo Tooie. I probably would if it was remade tho.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I swear, if one more person says time travel is impossible I'm gonna scream. We're primitive monkeys, how on earth would we actually know.
Hoomins r the most intellgent thins in tha yooniverz

Animlz r dum

Hoominz nawt just leik me r dum

Heehee look man kik bawl

D

Deleted member

I barely played Banjo Tooie. I probably would if it was remade tho.
It still holds up despite being an N64 game, but it has some things that can be ironed out in a future port.

Like on the N64 version, it has these awkward shooting sections designed for the awkward N64 controller. They're cool but can be drastic and uncomfortable changes of pace.

Graphically, they could also fix the framerate.

They could also give you faster movement speed.

Remakes would be sweet though

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
if backwards time travel is real then why hasn't every significant world event from hitler's birth to 9/11 been absolutely littered with time travelers trying to change the course of history

why haven't we seen any time travelers at all

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
if backwards time travel is real then why hasn't every significant world event from hitler's birth to 9/11 been absolutely littered with time travelers trying to change the course of history

Cause we have no eyes, vision hasnt been invented yet

D

Deleted member

It's great to live in. First you just have to accept Banjo as your lord and savior, and sign away your soul in order to forget the forced oppression for people against Banjo. You know, pleasant world.

But yeah, dying is never pleasant. Have you seen how you can die in Banjo? You can basically die via falling out of the sky all the way down onto the surface in Banjo Tooie.
Dying on BK? Seriously? Only place where you're likely to die is fiery furnance which is one of the crappiest parts due to brentilda :b

Tooie is better btw, although I think DK64 is the most memorable of the 3 Rare platformers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Teeb147

Smash Legend

Anything I say to that will be met with bad reactions XD

D

Deleted member

Hitler survived 42 assassination attempts and you're telling me none of those were time travelers?

BlueMonk

Smash Champion

maybe everything in history has been orchestrated by some time traveler Illuminati and we never knew

D

Deleted member

poor chris hemsworth man
the main reason thor got short hair in ragnarok is because he found the wig too uncomfortable and now my mans has to roll with a wig and a fake beard

D

Deleted member

Dying on BK? Seriously? Only place where you're likely to die is fiery furnance which is one of the crappiest parts due to brentilda :b

Tooie is better btw, although I think DK64 is the most memorable of the 3 Rare platformers.
Bee hives become dangerous around the second half so lack of health restores can bite you. Also the infamous engine room or tree in Click Clock Woods. There were some instances where I accidentally beak bombed while flying too XD.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I swear, if one more person says time travel is impossible I'm gonna scream. We're primitive monkeys, how on earth would we actually know.
Obviously I mean that Time Travel as we currently understand it is impossible. My point is that because we have no way to know how it'd actually work, we have no way to make an accurate depiction that holds up under scrutiny.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

Maybe the invention of time travel is so far off, that by the time it is invented, time travellers are too busy dealing with issues more relevant to them, rather than things that took place centuries prior...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
holy **** they actually did it
I mean, technically they already have. The Tetris sales add together every version of Tetris, no matter how mechanically different, so those Tetris sales are unreliable.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
poor chris hemsworth man
the main reason thor got short hair in ragnarok is because he found the wig too uncomfortable and now my mans has to roll with a wig and a fake beard
At least he looks bad*** again.
Short hair Thor just felt off and now we have Big Norse Viking Energy with that beard.

Wouldn't mind another change of look for GotG3 or Thor 4 tho.

Roberk

Smash Champion
poor chris hemsworth man
*clap* Bring *clap* back *clap* chad *clap* Thor.

D

Deleted member

What if in another timeline, somebody actually went back in time and killed some other monstrous dictator as a baby, resulting in that dictator being completely forgotten and creating this timeline where Hitler rose to power as a result?
What if sakurai added geno to smash please i want him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom