• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
HOLY ****

primal by genndy.jpg

Genndy Tartakovsky (The madman behind Samurai Jack and Dexter's Lab) is making a new show about a Caveman and a T-Rex teaming up to take on the world.

LOOK AT THIS ****!

D

Deleted member

Really? Why wouldn't they show off a long term project at E3?
Not Nintendo's style anymore. They've been pretty open about how their view of E3 is to update fans on games coming in the current fiscal year, and to not show things until there is absolutely something to show. Stuff like MP4's reveal, according to Nintendo, are a rare thing that they don't do often.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
If we had to take a conclusion about staindgrey staindgrey owning a Saturn with games, it would be the fact that he is in Segata Sanshiro’s list of nice people.
Oh yeah. Segata and I are bros.

I'm gonna finally put that collection to use once we start our let's plays. Who's ready to see what the **** Panzer Dragoon Saga is?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Not Nintendo's style anymore. They've been pretty open about how their view of E3 is to update fans on games coming in the current fiscal year, and to not show things until there is absolutely something to show. Stuff like MP4's reveal, according to Nintendo, are a rare thing that they don't do often.
That sounds..... well it's their decision at the end of the day but... that doesn't feel right.

I'm still banking on them revealing the Microsoft partnership

D

Deleted member

Really? Why wouldn't they show off a long term project at E3?
Nintendo said that the focus of the direct is going to be 2019 stuff, if Bayo 3 was delayed to next year then its likely that they'll skip it currently as its not part of the current focus.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah. Segata and I are bros.

I'm gonna finally put that collection to use once we start our let's plays. Who's ready to see what the **** Panzer Dragoon Saga is?
I do like to know about new stuff.
So yes, I am ready.

D

Deleted member

That sounds..... well it's their decision at the end of the day but... that doesn't feel right.

I'm still banking on them revealing the Microsoft partnership
Ehhhh it's not a huge deal. Nintendo's E3 isn't as important anymore because they have their Directs, which have the same big announcements, just without making everyone wait until June. E3 is just another Direct.

More Microsoft and Nintendo collaboration is definitely on my radar. While I don't believe a Smash character will come out of it, I do think Game Pass is definitely a possibility.

osby

Smash Obsessed
HOLY ****

Genndy Tartakovsky (The madman behind Samurai Jack and Dexter's Lab) is making a new show about a Caveman and a T-Rex teaming up to take on the world.

LOOK AT THIS ****!
I still can't comprehend how hard it must be for this guy to make family friendly cartoons.

D

Deleted member

Ehhhh it's not a huge deal. Nintendo's E3 isn't as important anymore because they have their Directs, which have the same big announcements, just without making everyone wait until June. E3 is just another Direct.

More Microsoft and Nintendo collaboration is definitely on my radar. While I don't believe a Smash character will come out of it, I do think Game Pass is definitely a possibility.
Game Pass is something I can see next year with the launch of XCloud, in the meantime I would only expect one or more ports.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I don't about you, but I'd much rather have games shown off when they're soon to be released, rather than being announced early, and constantly popping up at every single E3 afterwards...

D

Deleted member

I don't about you, but I'd much rather have games shown off when they're soon to be released, rather than being announced early, and constantly popping up at every single E3 afterwards...
Or be Square Enix, announce a game and then go radio silent for years, constantly reassuring everyone that everything is fine while in all actuality everything is on fire and exploding.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
The E3 direct will only have a 2019 focus?

That's fine, there are still 231 days left this year when Pikmin 4 could be released

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Or be Square Enix, announce a game and then go radio silent for years, constantly reassuring everyone that everything is fine while in all actuality everything is on fire and exploding.
Maybe they need a last name to cap off the company title. "Square Enix" alone won't cut it

D

Deleted member

The man's just an absolute legend, one of my greatest inspirations.

If I ever meet him face to face i'd probably faint on the spot.
I wish his Popeye movie ended up happening...

Well, at least he is still doing great stuff.

I personally loved Hotel Transylvania 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom