• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The Sword & Shield news may come through CoroCoro.

I’m not taking a trailer as a given, tbh.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The Sword & Shield news may come through CoroCoro.

I’m not taking a trailer as a given, tbh.
Corocoro leaked already. There’s no info in at all. Only for the movie coming out showing armored mewtwo

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
In that case, owning two whole games is overachieving.

If you ever get a Saturn, check to make sure the internal clock's battery works. Any Saturn's battery would have died by now, so they need replaced, which requires soldering equipment.
Yeah yeah, I know. I mean, but come on, I did get those two games for free...

Anyways, I was definitely planning on getting one, yes, and I figured I'd be required to do something like that with it. I suck at soldering though.

D

Deleted member

If we had to take a conclusion about staindgrey staindgrey owning a Saturn with games, it would be the fact that he is in Segata Sanshiro’s list of nice people.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
It's kinda weird that they're saving both the Pokemon blowout and the Smash DLC blowout for around E3.

Kinda makes you wonder how much other stuff they have to show off...

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
It's kinda weird that they're saving both the Pokemon blowout and the Smash DLC blowout for around E3.

Kinda makes you wonder how much other stuff they have to show off...
plot twist:

we're not getting nearly as much pokemon/smash info at e3 as people are expecting

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Got mired down in sorting through my downloads folder again, so.

Bit late on the replies.

Probably just Super Mario Maker 2 Direct news dropping outta nowhere.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...er_2_nintendo_direct_airing_tomorrow_15th_may

Fans be like "surely they'll show info on that game on E3" and Nintendo be like "don't you people ever learn? :4pacman:".
Ooo, nice.

I wan't able to get into the previous Mario Maker games, so a feature set doesn't inspire me personally, but I welcome the community reaction.

Hehe, thanks.
Oh no, thank you.

I'm always up for Rottytops. You've got good taste.

And a bonus I found for Opossum Opossum :

8f6.jpg

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Oh i’m entirely aware. I’ve just seen so much of it rather recently that I felt the need to add my voice to said choir.
Oh. Yeah you wrote with such a passion randomly in the middle of nowhere that I thought you were making another general statement at everyone here again lol

My bad

I was like “but... this isn’t actually a problem here...” hahaha

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Only one month left until our minds can ease up a bit. The thoughts of rumors and leaks kills me every ****ing the lmao

SSB Smackdown results for 5/14/19

1. Kirby/Minun/Pellet Smith def Chrom/Robin/Rusty in a six-man tag match

*Rusty attacks Kirby post-match, making him tap out to the ankle lock finisher with no mercy. The two will face off next week in singles action*

2. Buizel def Bandito, Dark Pit, and Sceptile in a Fatal-4-Way match to become number one contender for Geno's SSB Internet Championship

3. Dingodile w/Dr. Neo Cortex def SSB United States Champion Ike in a non-title match

*Cortex grabbed the mic post-match and tells him that it's been a ride for Ike holding the championship, but next week, it's all Dingodile's and did his iconic evil laughter. Dingodile vs Ike will be set for next week for the SSB United States Championship*

*SSB Tag Team Champions Roy and Lucario were being shown backstage for an interview. With the possibility of facing two teams from Raw for the championship, the duo has no worries over the idea of facing one or two teams as they welcome any challengers who wish to challenge the best team on Smackdown...and in SSB. Lucario mentioned that his boy Roy has an announcement that he would like to make as well.

Roy informs the world that since he won his Battle Royale match at Ultimate Mania where he is guaranteed a shot at any championship he chooses up to three months. Roy then inform the fans that he made his decision on what championship to challenge for and will inform the world this Sunday. Roy wants to become a dual champion, something that is very rare in SSB. but he has to get through Sunday's match up against dWo and the possibility of the Mean Green Machines (Luigi and Yoshi) as well not just for tonight, but Sunday too. The two bump fists before leaving.*

4. Wario and Greninja battled in a no-contest after both men were counted out

5. Chunky Kong w/Lanky Kong def Cheezer Jones

6. Mean Green Machines (Luigi and Yoshi) def SSB Tag Team Champions Roy and Lucario in a non-title match

- due to this, MGM will be added to the championship match for this Sunday against Roy/Lucario and dWo

*dWo came out to attack MGM, only for the two face teams to overwhelm the heels. MGM and the champs had a stare down afterwards*

*Backstage we see Wario and Greninja continuing their fight from earlier. Smackdown General Manager Sakura had enough of the two still going post-match and decided to have them fight in a Falls Count Anywhere rematch next week.*

7. Ridley def Fox McCloud

*Ridley roars as Fox was defeated post-match before flying away. Fox felt humiliated and decided to chase after Ridley in his Airwing before going for commerical*

*Leon Bryant is in the ring with girlfriend, Coco Bandicoot after the commercial break. Leon grabs the mic and tells the world that this Sunday, he will dethrone Simon and become the next North American Champion. Bringing another belt over to Smackdown to tell the fans to suck it as Smackdown has always been the better brand. Fans booed while he and Coco kissed in the ring.

Coco then reminds the fans that Last Man Standing has only one meaning...last person standing wins the belt. She knows her man, Leon, will easily defeat Simon thanks to a new strategy the duo has developed. Leon then takes the mic and tells the world that at Rebellion, he will be...the last...man...standing. And he will take the championship away from a pathetic champion like Simon Belmont*

Richter's theme plays and got a nice pop from the crowd. Richter Belmont is tired of hearing Leon talk trash towards his family and wants to settle it in the ring right now. Leon accepted the challenge, knowing what he has to do studying a Belmont to become the better fighter*

8. Leon Bryant w/Coco Bandicoot def Richter Belmont

*advertisement for the Rebellion PPV card with updated match for the SSB Tag Team Championship*

9. Cloud Strife def Little Mac and Gallade in a 3-way dance

*Ricky Taylor's theme plays and congrats Cloud on his victory. But Ricky then goes full blast on Cloud calling him a fluke. Ever since he appeared in SSB, Cloud has lost more matches than he won. A former SSB World Champion? A joke!

Cloud grabs the mic and tells Ricky that even though he may not be in SSB as long as Ricky has, Cloud is still a respectable figure around the world. Cloud then lays down his Buster Sword to challenge Ricky to a brawl, only for Ricky to laugh and turn around.*

10. Kat and Ana def SSB Women's Tag Team Champions Peyton Brooks and Jade in a non-title match

- the Ninja girls will have an opportunity to challenge the champions for their tag team championship this Thursday on Rumble Roses

*Ana tells the champions to be careful what they wish for as they are the masters of disguise before disappearing*

11. Crash Bandicoot def Captain Falcon

*Crash avoids a Falcon Punch post-match by delivering his signature RKO*

*brief clip of Ridley and Fox fighting in the air after having a camera inside Fox's Airwing showing the two battle in the sky. Fox shot down Ridley and made him retreat.*

12. SSB World Champion Diddy Kong def Mewtwo in a non-title match

*Donkey Kong comes out after saving Diddy from the attack of Mewtwo and Giygas...only for him to turn heel once again attacking the champion. DK knows what Diddy is capable of, and he will not rest until the SSB World Championship is once again his. DK took Diddy's belt and held it up high with boos by the fans to close the show*
TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 redfeatherraven redfeatherraven

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
plot twist:

we're not getting nearly as much pokemon/smash info at e3 as people are expecting
I can see that happening for Smash...

But this is the mainline Pokemon Switch game people have been waiting for.

As of E3, they have 5-6 months until release and all they've shown is the region and the starters.

They can't wait much longer.

D

Deleted member

So far, my theories regarding Nintendo news have gone as I expected:

>No Direct through April
>Direct about a specific game during May and nothing else.
>Joker releasing on the day when some countries like Spain start the spring holidays for most people.

We’ll see if many other things I theorized about end up happening too.

D

Deleted member

This isn't a plot twist, there's no amount of Smash information that will meet people's expectations.
My only hope for this E3 is that we get more games being shown than in the past year.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
err

it's the sony version that's censored, not nintendo's
I... think you meant Sony?

I dunno, I just also think this is hilarious that somehow THAT ain't okay, but we're gonna let The Last of Us 2 and Mortal Kombat 11 slide.
Umm... Nintendo is in the clear. It's Sony who is censoring the stuff.

Kinda ironic, I know. But it's true.
Sony is the one censoring this stuff, not Nintendo.
Why is my brain not working today?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
For E3, I expect something like this:

1) Smash DLC, at least one character. Could be two, with one releasing at the end of the presentation.

2) Pokémon Sword and Shield: Gameplay Demo at E3 in Treehouse, reveal of cover legendaries

3) Metroid Prime Trilogy

4) Animal Crossing

5) a few previously unannounced games

6) A new look at Astral Chain

7) Bayonetta 3 (maybe)

8) Dragon Quest XI S, release date

9) Luigi’s Mansion 3 (hopefully)

10) Link’s Awakening (hopefully)

I’m not too sure what I else I would expect, but this is a good amount of what I think will be there. It doesn’t mean it will all be dumped, but I think a good amount will.

D

Deleted member

1) Smash DLC, at least one character. Could be two, with one releasing at the end of the presentation.

2) Pokémon Sword and Shield: Gameplay Demo at E3 in Treehouse, reveal of cover legendaries

3) Metroid Prime Trilogy

4) Animal Crossing

7) Bayonetta 3 (maybe)

I’m not too sure what I else I would expect, but this is a good amount of what I think will be there. It doesn’t mean it will all be dumped, but I think a good amount will.
You forgot one thing: Ultimate Alliance 3.

Maybe they reveal a Season Pass or the full roster.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Barnacle Boy’s VA died
Bill Nye sweared
Mr. Ratburns is gay
ProJared cheated on his wife.

The past few days have been interesting...

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Generations and Generations of shaming sexuality and glorifying war will do that.
I saw your avatar, “generations” and “sexuality” in close proximity without reading the context and thought you were talking about yet another disturbing sonic game existing

Turns out context is pretty important

D

Deleted member

3) Metroid Prime Trilogy

4) Animal Crossing

7) Bayonetta 3 (maybe)

E3 is only going to announce 2019 stuff, Bayo 3 was listed as TBD so most likely its delayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom