• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Update on the PMU: The following has been decided:
    • Final Class and Asset/Flaw are still open
  • Maid Felicia
  • Great Lord Hana
  • Mechanist Yukimura
  • Oni Chieftain Rinkah
  • Sniper Setsuna
  • Onmioji Orochi
  • Dread Fighter Kagero
  • Nine-Tails Kaden
  • Master Ninja Kagero! Selkie
  • Spearmaster Mozu (A+ Rank with Oboro)
  • Oboro
    • Class still open
  • Hinata
    • Class still open
3 characters remain to be picked, as do supports outside of Kagero and Kaden.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
gafo807p5ow21.jpg

And with that bit of wisdom, Imma drop off for a nap.

Get at me if you need me.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Seeing Hinata Hinata avi today made me decide to join the Konosuba Gang for awhile.

I hope we get other users to join it! Especially if they have a Kazuma/Megumin avi!!
Fun fact: I almost actually chose Megumin as my avatar.

But I couldn't find a picture of her I particularly liked (until a couple days ago but by then it was too late), plus Aqua fits my light blue aesthetic.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Wait, are we talking about Fates for some reason?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Fun fact: I almost actually chose Megumin as my avatar.

But I couldn't find a picture of her I particularly liked (until a couple days ago but by then it was too late), plus Aqua fits my light blue aesthetic.
....can I say I prefer this outcome?

Like I don't dislike Megumin, but good lord, she is EVERYWHERE, like she take so much spotlight now compared to the other characters, that as a Darkness fan, I'm always just like...

Just give my girl some love, dang it! (well, that other kind of love anyway)
Not sure if I’ll join in but I approve of this!
View attachment 219787
Look Hinata!

We're already doing a great job together!

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Not a once
Me either.

I know my old friend Faye Mata and top five VAs Christina Vee are both in it, but nobody try and sell me on it until I finish Kakegurui.

It's hard enough for me to do one anime at a time.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
So, I've been playing some Pokkén Tournament DX and Hyrule Warriors DE and I happened to think of two things I'd love to see.
1) An Arc System Works developed Pokémon 2D Fighting Game in the style of Dragonball FighterZ would be amazing, the 3-on-3 style would work great for Pokémon due to Pokémon Switching (and a manageable number of 3 akin to Pokémon Trainer) while the anime fighter aesthetic would work well for Pokémon (especially with how the anime is rapidly getting DBZ-style battles). I think it'd be amazing.
2) A Pokémon Musou (Pokémon Warriors?) game..it'd just be fun even if I can't think of a good justification for 1v100s in a Pokémon setting.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Me either.

I know my old friend Faye Mata and top five VAs Christina Vee are both in it, but nobody try and sell me on it until I finish Kakegurui.

It's hard enough for me to do one anime at a time.
Well, if you thought some of the gambling scenes in Kakegurui were bad, just wait until you watch Konosuba. The girl in Blue Hunter's avatar is a HARDCORE masochist, and a lot of the scenes she's in consists of her fantasizing about someone doing something to her, and nearly orgasming over it.

i'll sell you on zombieland saga first

then we'll get to konosuba

D

Deleted member

Y'all ever just have a song that no matter how much you listen to it you never get sick of it? Yeah I have one or two of those, Which is:
and

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So, I've been playing some Pokkén Tournament DX and Hyrule Warriors DE and I happened to think of two things I'd love to see.
1) An Arc System Works developed Pokémon 2D Fighting Game in the style of Dragonball FighterZ would be amazing, the 3-on-3 style would work great for Pokémon due to Pokémon Switching (and a manageable number of 3 akin to Pokémon Trainer) while the anime fighter aesthetic would work well for Pokémon (especially with how the anime is rapidly getting DBZ-style battles). I think it'd be amazing.
2) A Pokémon Musou (Pokémon Warriors?) game..it'd just be fun even if I can't think of a good justification for 1v100s in a Pokémon setting.
I’ve started working on ideas for a Smash-styled Pokémon game myself.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well, if you thought some of the gambling scenes in Kakegurui were bad, just wait until you watch Konosuba. The girl in Blue Hunter's avatar is a HARDCORE masochist, and a lot of the scenes she's in consists of her fantasizing about someone doing something to her, and nearly orgasming over it.

And the girl in your avatar is a hardcore failure because that's the only thing about this show that made it far enough into mainstream meme culture for me to see it

Kind of hard to throw stones if you trip mid-swing

I'm joking please don't hurt me

Noipoi

Howdy!
Y'all ever just have a song that no matter how much you listen to it you never get sick of it? Yeah I have one or two of those, Which is:
and
The entirety of the How to Train your Dragon soundtracks.

Ever since 2010 they've been a part of my life, they're a part of my being. I can never get sick of em.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
And the girl in your avatar is a hardcore failure because that's the only thing about this show that made it far enough into mainstream meme culture for me to see it

ezgif-2-ff9df2de4972.gif

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT

SHE'S TRYING HER BEST OKAY

You're not wrong, though. The whole point of Aqua's character is that she's hella unlucky, and also dumb as bricks. She can't even make tea without purifying it into just normal hot water.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
this leak also really gives me the plant leak vibes. I’m pretty curious to see where this goes.
Yeah, this is definitely a fun one

I think the Google stuff is plausible.

While it could've just been some dumb troll whom wasted a lot of his money and may have risked legal stuffs, it could be another case where Nintendo slipped up.

Though I don't really care if it's fake or real, since we may get Banjo-Kazooie anyway. I don't care about the other characters in it, outside of them seeming cool and interesting.

but Artorias is definitely Brave and Vergeben is yelling at his sources.
"Leaks" nowadays (when they aren't just things being weird) just feel like a coin flip between "Over the top hoaxes by people willing to spend a ton of money and probably commit crimes for the sake of a prank" and "Actual leak that results in like 10+ YouTube channels getting DMCA'd and some employees getting canned"

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
and
Basically anything from the Cure that I liked from the onset. The ones I hate (like Friday, I'm in Love) I've always hated... :yoshi:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
View attachment 219788

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT

You're not wrong, though. The whole point of Aqua's character is that she's hella unlucky, and also dumb as bricks. She can't even make tea without purifying it into just normal hot water.
I feel like considering Kid Icarus: Uprising this must just be a divine entity thing.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Basically anything from the Cure that I liked from the onset. The ones I hate (like Friday, I'm in Love) I've always hated... :yoshi:
You hate Friday, I'm in Love? Like, uh, what the hell bro?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Basically, it's a really HARDCORE show.

And no, I can't post a funny Darkness gif because I'm on phone now, **** work, amirite?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
View attachment 219788

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT

Poor thing, she can level up but her intelligence will always stay the same.

D

Deleted member

I'm a simple man, I see Constantine, I like.

As for your question, it's scientifically impossible for me to grow tired of Heartful Cry: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgxs785sqjw
I see you're a fellow man of culture. I respect that, I don't know if you've seen the show or only read the comics but I suggest it Matt Ryan's take on Constantine is pretty good for TV standards.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Also uh on a different subject sometimes when I see someone quoted me on here or responded to me on other websites I sometimes get nervous that somebody was mocking me or **** talking me for whatever reason from saying that I like one thing or from giving my take on a subject, It's childish and I probably don't have any reason to do or think which is why I sometimes want to talk about a show I like but I don't.

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
You hate Friday, I'm in Love? Like, uh, what the hell bro?
That song was one of the reasons it took me so long to get into them as it's one of their most popular songs and it gave me the impression that their music is like that. It's a basic upbeat pop song (which is contributed by the fact that it was accidentally pitched slightly in post-production) that is a FAR CRY from anything they have done in the past. Even the period in the mid-80's where it's mostly synth had interesting arrangements for it's more light songs such as In Between Days.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
That song was one of the reasons it took me so long to get into them as it's one of their most popular songs and it gave me the impression that their music is like that. It's a basic upbeat pop song (which is contributed by the fact that it was accidentally pitched slightly in post-production) that is a FAR CRY from anything they have done in the past. Even the period in the mid-80's where it's mostly synth had interesting arrangements for it's more light songs such as In Between Days.
That's understandable. But "hate" that's kind of disheartening. Even bands that I love have songs I'm not particularly fond of but I don't HATE any of them.

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
That's understandable. But "hate" that's kind of disheartening. Even bands that I love have songs I'm not particularly fond of but I don't HATE any of them.
Yeah, but I hated that song longer than I have loved the Cure, and it's tough for me to separate that feeling as a result. In all fairness, I can't really think of any song from them similar and entire albums, especially Disintegration, are perfect... :yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom