• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

....but Doom Slayer is the only other one.

If you're talking about Artorias, both Bandai-Namco and FromSoftware are Japanese.
Yes I mean Doom Guy, I think Banjo is more likely than Doom Guy.

But that's not the point my point is be it European or American I doubt there's going to be two western reps in the FP, I can see one in a second FP but not two in the same one.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
You know, I have seen many Capcom properties talked about here, but I am curious of the opinion on one series in particular. What would you guys think of a Darkstalkers rep and who would you want if a character from that series was eventually(I am stressing this one, as I know it's unlikely as heck and would only be feasible if this roster grew to some epic proportions) included in Smash?
SUPER unlikely, but it'd be ****ing awesome. Only caveats to that are:
-Morrigan is the rep, and literally every Dimitri, Jon Talbain, Jedah, Donovan, Victor, Lord Raptor fan, etc. would spontaneously foam supernatural rabies from the mouth
-Morrigan is the rep, but she's censored to a degree that her fanbase would spontaneously foam supernatural rabies from the mouth

In short, DARKSTALKERS IS NOT S A F E

Hey remember when some people thought gothitelle was going to be a character because of a text “leak”?

It’s just kind of funny looking back at speculation in July and August 2018, I wonder how we will look back upon this time in 6 or so months.
That leak made me mad.

Because no one should have believed such a stupid story.

YET THEY DID
I remember that text leak, but...
Gardevoir_Upset.png

Gardevoir: Am I a joke to you?

WHAT is this character that I see in your posts all the time and WHY do I want to burn it with fire?
First off, I'm not quite sure what the melting point for phosphophyllite is nor do I want to know. Second, that is PHOS. How dare you insult her!?!
Phos_Mad.jpg

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
And they can also do the same about any other character. In fact, I have looked up Yoshi images to humor Zinith Zinith with certain photoshopped posts of the stylistic suck variety, and without even trying, I get at least a handful of unfavorable fanart right off the bat. All I'm saying is: The forbidden fruit is veeeery easy to find for just about anything, really. Fate isn't special in that regard just because the content based on that idea is official.

Although, I do find the comment about "gacha hell" being hilarious.
If anything, kids are more likely to find stuff of..... that caliber of my boi than a Fate character :yoshi:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Yes I mean Doom Guy, I think Banjo is more likely than Doom Guy.

But that's not the point my point is be it European or American I doubt there's going to be two western reps in the FP, I can see one in a second FP but not two in the same one.
I don't think Sakurai cares about representing the West or the East, just whoever he and Nintendo want for whatever reasons.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Also since we're on the topic of Dark Souls, Artorias would be a great pick for the series. Yes, even better than Chosen Undead and Sunbro. Dark Souls is memorable and remembered for it's boss battles, why not add the most iconic boss battle of the series? And unlike those two Artorias would be more unique in the cast of Smash, he's a giant knight with only one arm working and he fights like a hulking beast.

and also this is the closest I'll get to playing as guts

Shroob

Sup?
SUPER unlikely, but it'd be ****ing awesome. Only caveats to that are:
-Morrigan is the rep, and literally every Dimitri, Jon Talbain, Jedah, Donovan, Victor, Lord Raptor fan, etc. would spontaneously foam supernatural rabies from the mouth
-Morrigan is the rep, but she's censored to a degree that her fanbase would spontaneously foam supernatural rabies from the mouth

In short, DARKSTALKERS IS NOT S A F E

I remember that text leak, but...
View attachment 219772
Gardevoir: Am I a joke to you?
No you're an item.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If I had a choice the matter, I would take Demitri over Morrigan, because Midnight Bliss > Anything else.:yeahboi: yeah I know it would be too much work & Nintendo & other company would never allow their characters to be TG, but let me have fun, dang it!

D

Deleted member

I don't think Sakurai cares about representing the West or the East, just whoever he and Nintendo want for whatever reasons.
I don't think it's cause of representing the East or West but cause Western Characters would be harder to get as Sakurai would have to fly back and forth to America/Europe and back to get those Characters which is a hassle.

I think there's only going to be one European/American character for that reason and I think that's going to be Banjo. It's a hassle to Negotiate between companies who are outside of your country so either they come to Nintendo or I really don't think that there'll be two Western Characters.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I don't think it's cause of representing the East or West but cause Western Characters would be harder to get as Sakurai would have to fly back and forth to America/Europe and back to get those Characters which is a hassle.

I think there's only going to be one European/American character for that reason and I think that's going to be Banjo. It's a hassle to Negotiate between companies who are outside of your country so either they come to Nintendo or I really don't think that there'll be two Western Characters.
Dude, if Nintendo and Sakurai wanted to get a certain character from the west then I don't think air flights will be a deal breaker. Remember, Sakurai said he works himself to the bone on a game and only rests once it's complete, he's not going to reject a western character just because the company is far away.

D

Deleted member

Don't make posts just to edit them out.
Edit: Negativity owo
Me being negative hurts.

Last edited by a moderator:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
If I had a choice the matter, I would take Demitri over Morrigan, because Midnight Bliss > Anything else.:yeahboi:yeah I know it would be too much work & Nintendo & other company would never allow their characters to be TG, but let me have fun, dang it!
It would be quite a sight to see. Wonder what some of the results would be with certain characters though...

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Just in case the Google Leak is true.

Pick my units for Birthright.

Here's a list of all the units in Birthright. Look them over and suggest units you think would be fun. I'll be using 16 units total, including the Avatar. Everything about the Avatar can be decided by whoever comes first, these being:
For regular units, you can decide the following:
  • Final Class
    • Who they A+ Rank
    • Who they S Rank
Kid units are allowed I guess.

I have access to DLC classes (Lodestar, Great Lord, Dread Fighter, Dark Flier Machinist, Witch) and would like to use them.

I'll start by throwing one out myself:
  • Great Lord Hana

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It would be quite a sight to see. Wonder what some of the results would be with certain characters though...
Hmmm....
:ultsonic:: Something similar to Amy Rose but more COOL if I had to give a guess,
:ultlink:: Just think Linkle
:ultridley:: Oh ****. (translated: probably something similar to those Ridleyette fanart you can found on the internet, execpt withotu the Super Crown)
:ultbowser:: Bowsette but without the -ette.
:ultpokemontrainer:::ultpokemontrainerf: (:troll:)
:ultdarksamus:: Dark Zero Suit Samus

That's a few I can think off.

Also, my character Alicia being able to change characters appareance (alongside her own) is DEFINITLY not inspired by Midnight Bliss in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom