• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Imagine finally beating Night 4 of FNAF 1 then realizing you still have to do Night 5.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
There is nothing generic about its design other then "lol it has wings".

Edit: you're killing me, champ.
I mean we had at least two other moth Pokémon before it and it wouldn’t be so bad, but I think they could’ve kept going with the water strider angle they had with Surskit, it just feels like a waste of potential.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Last edited:

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Does anyone have one video game character who would make the Fighter's Pass completely worth it for them, regardless of who else was added?

For me, that would be Banjo and Kazooie. Banjo-Kazooie was one of the first games that I got for the Nintendo 64, along with Ocarina of Time. (my brother and I played it more than OoT, which is saying something) Ever since the Microsoft buy-out, I figured it was a pipe dream at best, but between Microsoft porting their console exclusives like Cuphead to the Switch and various other signs of them becoming buddy-buddy with Nintendo, I'm starting to get hope.

There aren't many character choices I can think of that I dislike, but even if the rest of the Fighter's Pass consisted of Erdrick (I wouldn't mind him, but despite my best efforts, Dragon Quest has never really hooked me), a character from Fire Emblem: Three Houses (could be interesting, but I feel like adding even more FE characters is excessive), and three Goombas stacked on top of each other, I'd be completely satisfied if we got the bear and bird in Smash.
For me, no.

I don’t have a lot of money, and it was a miracle that during Smash 4 I had all the DLC characters which is something I never would’ve thought about two years ago, (Although now that I think about it, I never really asked for a 3DS or Smash 4, so it was easier than I thought). So when it comes to DLC, I was always make sure to know what I want in order to purchase something. Even if it had my most wanted, it would still be only one character out of the four others that I would’ve paid for 24.99 for. So for me, it would constantly feel like “what’s the point of paying for the Fighter Pass if I only enjoyed one of them.” and this can stem for the 2nd even 3rd character (but by the fourth one, I would be asking why I didn’t pay one more dollar to grab all five) Now Joker here’s, so that’s one done, but then again, it’s one of five, so I need to see the next characters to justify paying for the pass.

Although I’m pretty competitive for Smash, pricing and value is always something I look at, which is what I agreed with for Smash 4. (Small tidbid, but I was surprised that Bayonetta was my most played character online, never thought I played her that much.)

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Imagine your favorite being one of the poster children for Forgotten Pokémon.
image.png

D

Deleted member

Does anyone have one video game character who would make the Fighter's Pass completely worth it for them, regardless of who else was added?

For me, that would be Banjo and Kazooie. Banjo-Kazooie was one of the first games that I got for the Nintendo 64, along with Ocarina of Time. (my brother and I played it more than OoT, which is saying something) Ever since the Microsoft buy-out, I figured it was a pipe dream at best, but between Microsoft porting their console exclusives like Cuphead to the Switch and various other signs of them becoming buddy-buddy with Nintendo, I'm starting to get hope.

There aren't many character choices I can think of that I dislike, but even if the rest of the Fighter's Pass consisted of Erdrick (I wouldn't mind him, but despite my best efforts, Dragon Quest has never really hooked me), a character from Fire Emblem: Three Houses (could be interesting, but I feel like adding even more FE characters is excessive), and three Goombas stacked on top of each other, I'd be completely satisfied if we got the bear and bird in Smash.
The entire point of the individual passes are so you don't have to waste money on characters you don't like. I bought the whole season because I trust Sakurai is going to provide good content and it's more bang for my Smash Bros game.

That being said, i can't give a **** over who else gets in if Banjo gets in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Imagine your favorite being one of the poster children for Forgotten Pokémon.
View attachment 219668
The benefit of being a forgotten Pokemon is eventually you'll become famous for it. Take Lumineon, for example. Whenever anyone asked, 'what Pokemon do you never remember?', everyone would always mention it. So eventually, it became known for that reason and ironically stopped being forgotten.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
This is the only Nickelback song I can think of off the top of my head, and I'm not googling "Nickelback songs," so I give up. :p
Y'know, technically it's not actually a Nickelback song.

It's a Chad Kroeger song.

I'll share the scene when the episode's done.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
The benefit of being a forgotten Pokemon is eventually you'll become famous for it. Take Lumineon, for example. Whenever anyone asked, 'what Pokemon do you never remember?', everyone would always mention it. So eventually, it became known for that reason and ironically stopped being forgotten.

I wish it stayed forgotten.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Ever sat down with yourself and tried to figure out what you genuinely dislike and what you just dislike to subconsciously fit in with a crowd as humans are wont to do

It’s mind blowing

Anyway on an unrelated note **** what y’all like what I like is objectively better

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So to everyone's whose played all three of MK's reboot games. Which do you guys think is the best?
11 for the gameplay and designs (besides Ronda Rousey...cause that’s all I see from New Sonya)...and being on the Switch
X for the story and dlc
9 for the opening of the story and Kratos

So 11 overall

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Not anyone that's realistic, but that's okay since I've already bought the pass implicitly agreeing with a pretty ****ty business practice purely for the sake of more content slowly killing the game industry by inspiring other large game developers to look for guaranteed sales regardless of actual quality.

Anyway, put Dante in so I can blast Devils Never Cry while rainstorming Joker into the bottom blastzone.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Wait
Holy ****.
This has some pretty great quotes.

"This is why I don't identify as a cat."
"Why is a gun in a suburban area?!"
"That's creepy af."
"This looks like a furry movie gone wrong."
"Why is this furry allowed to be around young children?"

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
So I decided that I wasn’t entirely sure I wanted to start any of the games I still have to cross off of my backlog, and I just got Resident Evil revelations 2 in the mail today.

RE Revelations 1 was mindless fun, so i’m hopping back in. However, I think when i’m not home or unable to use the TV, I will start Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate. It’ll be a big ol focus on Capcom for a bit.

Idk, there’s just something about Tales of Vesperia and Monster Hunter that scream “SUMMER GAMES”.

Although, I am considering getting the DMC collection because i’ve never played them, and I like Dante just by design. Plus, i’d be more open to him in Smash if I play his game.

Then there’s the fact that I haven’t played ALttP, nor Chrono Trigger...I need to find a practical way to get/play Chrono Trigger.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom