• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Imagine a Pokemon who already had a great design getting an Alolan form that made them 200% better.

037Vulpix-Alola.png

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Imagine being the sole Shuckle fan :213:
"Shuck the police!
Hey, are you one of those idiots that likes to ****le with things that shouldn't be ****led with? Than this t shirt is not for you.
But if you embody the true power of Shuckle the shelled ****kicker, put this t shirt on that sexy body of yours to show the world that you dont give a shuck.
Buy a Shuckle shirt now, or get shucked in the ass!"
~ Dookieshed

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I understand why they reuse the models, it cost them a fortune to make and if they still work fine then there's no point in scrapping them yet.

But there are some models that just need to be fixed, specifically the gliding Pokemon.
I agree - and while it'd be completely impractical to do for all of the Pokemon, I'd love if they had the same personality when taking damage/fainting as they had in the Stadium/Colosseum/XD/PBR games

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Imagine if your favorite pokemon wasn't the final evolution and the final evolution that gets all the cool stuff is actually a design you hate.

Psshhhh I like Weavile and am neutral on Sneazel because I'm a sucker for symmetry and big floofy crests

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Imagine being the Unown.

Unown: Hey, maybe this generation Game Freak will finally do something cool with us

Game Freak: :201n::201o:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Imagine Dragons has gone downhill since their first album. They still have a few good songs here and there.

But they are not Nickelback tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom