• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I’m considering the idea of picking Pokkén Tournament DX for the sake of playing as Darkrai.

Is the game worth for 50€ or so?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Apparently Dorothea, the Three Houses character who got memes for looking like a female Jotaro, has “Jojo” has her legal first name. (Jojo Celica Dorothea). The Black Eagles is definitely my favorite house now.
Hate to be that guy, but that was OP making a joke, calling her Jojo Celica. It's not her actual name lol.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Light themes are the Forbidden Fruit. Eve didn't eat no apple, she just changed the Garden of Eden to light theme

I'm gonna make her a fist-fighting and magic hybrid and nonone can stop me.
"This is my Stand, [RAGNAROK]!" *Summons a ghostly Celica to deliver a 50-second ORAORAORA beatdown*

Satan has already taken control and we are all lost

Why would you want to go to hell?
Maybe if Echoes style amiibos come back we really can get a Celica ghost to fight for us.

Double post delete

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hey can we get a light theme for Smashboards pls
You trying to kill us all
Apparently Dorothea, the Three Houses character who got memes for looking like a female Jotaro, has “Jojo” has her legal first name. (Jojo Celica Dorothea). The Black Eagles is definitely my favorite house now.
Hot and Spicy
If I had to decide a new theme, I would go for a Persona 5-inspired one.
Hell ****ing Yeah
masterstroke
oh

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Might as well ask Satan to run this site while you're at it.
*voice faintly echoing from the depths of the void*

"Well shine and pastels aren't exactly my forte, but I suppose I can see what I can do."

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Nah but for real, what I find most interesting about Dorothea is that she's the only commoner among the Black Eagles. All the other seven are nobles.

D

Deleted member

Ok, I’ll try with another question:

Pokkén Tournament DX or Team Sonic Racing?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Ok, I’ll try with another question:

Pokkén Tournament DX or Team Sonic Racing?
I'm not sure what's the criteria here, so I'll go with Team Sonic Racing because I'm interested in it unlike Pokken Tournament.

D

Deleted member

Nah but for real, what I find most interesting about Dorothea is that she's the only commoner among the Black Eagles. All the other seven are nobles.
Dorothea: "**** rich people."
Edelgard: "All of your friends are rich."
Dorothea: "Did I stutter?"

D

Deleted member

I'm not sure what's the criteria here, so I'll go with Team Sonic Racing because I'm interested in it unlike Pokken Tournament.
Yeah, maybe I should go for that one instead.

Should be cool to play with while I wait for CTR NF.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Dorothea: "**** rich people."
Edelgard: "All of your friends are rich."
Dorothea: "Did I stutter?"
It's really hard for me to not make a dirty joke about this.

Yeah, maybe I should go for that one instead.

Should be cool to play with while I wait for CTR NF.
Oh, you're asking for yourself. Then I'd go with Pokken, no point in getting two similar games in such a short time.

D

Deleted member

It's really hard for me to not make a dirty joke about this.

Oh, you're asking for yourself. Then I'd go with Pokken, no point in getting two similar games in such a short time.
Ok, you got a strong point there.

Yeah, I’ll go with Pokkén since two racing games in a row would be weird.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Nobody has said anything since Strong Badam Strong Badam left to fix the image machine, so I wanted to take this time to remind you all that it is NEVER okay to be a part of an abusive relationship, and if you are abused or are an abuser, you really need to find some form of help. Additionally, guilttripping somebody is another form of manipulation, and you should still seek counsel if your partner tries to make you feel guilty for wanting to leave.

D

Deleted member

The more I look at it, the more I am incredibly disappointed with the visuals of FE: Three Houses. Really hoping the music will make up for the disappointing art direction.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
You sure you didn't get that from the Reddit post? Her full name's Dorothea Arnold.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Star vs the Forces of Evil tho...Ducktales tho...****ing A+
The more I look at it, the more I am incredibly disappointed with the visuals of FE: Three Houses. Really hoping the music will make up for the disappointing art direction.
I don’t see anything wrong with it, but opinions
Too bad I don't have a Switch or Ultimate so I can't see the masterpiece in all it's glory... feelsbadman
Take that Oof

D

Deleted member

If you are interested on doing another one, maybe you could try with the city from Detective Pikachu.

Ok, let me just change that video with...
There, now your post is perfect.
This is perfect in more ways than I can describe.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The other interesting thing about Dorothea is that she's a singer and looks up to Manuela because of it. This throws a wrench into my whole "recruit the teachers" theory if Dorothea ends up being the game's (or at least the Black Eagles') singer/dancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom