• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Broke: waiting for images to stop being broken
Woke: upload your image on twitter and embed the tweet

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, and speaking of Steam: Does anyone here have any experience with the PC port of Chrono Trigger? I heard they've made it better since the initial launch.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Aight guys, challenge time! Give some of your favorite Smash fighters Pokemon teams!

:ultjoker:: Darkrai, Zoroark, Umbreon, Weavile
:ultwario:: Alolan Muk, Gengar, Weezing,
:ultkrool:: Feraligatr, Slaking, Krookodile,
:ultcorrinf:: Kingdra (a Water/Dragon type kinda like Corrin, herself), Vaporeon (Fits the elegant water theme of Corrin, as well as Azura), Aegislash (Weapons, as well as the theme of war and conflict)
I also considered Arceus, given the fact that it looks a whole lot like her dragon form, but that'd be kinda broken, so I decided against it
:ultsonic:: Shaymin (Sonic), Ninetales (Tails), Sandslash (Knuckles)
:ultrosalina:: Minior, Starmie, Lunala (I don't think any of these need explaining)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yikes. How could that be?
Apparently, some user reviews were complaining about the plot and combat. I saw one or two mad about the lack of remastered graphics as well.

The weird thing is the plot isn't any different from the typical Tales storytelling, and the combat is just further progression of Symphonia's (which is basically this franchise's FF7 to most people). I don't get it either; I thought Vesperia was considered a classic!

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Aight guys, challenge time! Give some of your favorite Smash fighters Pokemon teams!

:ultjoker:: Darkrai, Zoroark, Umbreon, Weavile
:ultwario:: Alolan Muk, Gengar, Weezing,
:ultkrool:: Feraligatr, Slaking, Krookodile,
:ultridley:: Crobat, Druddigon, Klingklang, Salamence, Noivern, Steelix
:ultyounglink:: Pyroar, Persian, Rapidash, Alolan Marowak, Noctowl, Sawsbuck
:ultpiranha:: Roserade, Victreebell, Venusaur, Torterra, Carnivine, Garbodor
:ultdarksamus:: Alolan Muk, Drapion, Krookodile, Absol, Arbok, Gengar
:ultlucina:: Zangoose, Aegislash, Braviary, Bibarel, Bisharp, Escavelier

Roberk

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, and speaking of Steam: Does anyone here have any experience with the PC port of Chrono Trigger? I heard they've made it better since the initial launch.
I’ve been playing it the past couple of weeks, it’s good and has been improved upon a lot since it’s rocky launch.

D

Deleted member

I’ve been playing it the past couple of weeks, it’s good and has been improved upon a lot since it’s rocky launch.
Ah, I see, thank you for the honest response. All I could find on Steam was just people yelling that is was garbage and could never be good, lol. I have heard there are some pretty good restoration mods for it too that make it play pretty great.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Chromea should happen because

1. He has a Mii Costume
2. It's one letter away from the best and most canon Chrom ship. :p

D

Deleted member

Waiting for Freddeda so you can make more memes like.

EDIT: Wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Damn, the scene of the giant Torterras was so cool and unexpected that it almost made me scream “WHAAAAAT!?” on the cinema. However, I thankfully didn’t do so in the end.

And the Bulbasaurs scene after that was just completely blessed.

D

Deleted member

Damn, the scene of the giant Torterras was so cool and unexpected that it almost made me scream “WHAAAAAT!?” on the cinema. However, I thankfully didn’t do so in the end.

It was pretty trippy, but I honestly enjoyed it.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130

The Torterra scene was cool cos I remember there being shots of it in the trailers and having no idea of what was meant to be going on. Also it gave screentime to a Pokemon which doesn't otherwise get that much attention (for a starter at least), which is always welcome

The Bulbasaur stuff was cool too cos usually it's the forgotten one of the three

Though my favourite scenes are either a toss up between the Ditto reveal and the Mr. Mime bit, which went in a direction I really wasn't expecting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom