• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The more I look at it, the more I am incredibly disappointed with the visuals of FE: Three Houses. Really hoping the music will make up for the disappointing art direction.
It reminds me of Pokemon Gen 8. Like what would happen if they just put Gen 7 graphics onto the Switch? That's how I feel with the visuals of FE Three Houses. They pretty much just took 3DS Fire Emblem and didn't really think how 3DS Fire Emblem was made out of limitations.

If it doesn't have a good soundtrack, though, we're going to riot while playing this

Last edited by a moderator:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I’m considering the idea of picking Pokkén Tournament DX for the sake of playing as Darkrai.

Is the game worth for 50€ or so?
Pokken is fun although I never really got fully into it
The roster does a good job at representing the series as a whole IMO

Roberk

Smash Champion
The other interesting thing about Dorothea is that she's a singer and looks up to Manuela because of it. This throws a wrench into my whole "recruit the teachers" theory if Dorothea ends up being the game's (or at least the Black Eagles') singer/dancer.
Haven’t we seen Manuela as a unit? I think we can still recruit her. Remember, she’s retired from singing, so maybe that can be a justification as to why we can have her and Dorothea in the same army.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It reminds me of Pokemon Gen 8. Like what would happen if they just put Gen 7 graphics onto the Switch? That's how I feel with the visuals of FE Three Houses. They pretty much just took 3DS Fire Emblem and didn't really think how 3DS Fire Emblem was made out of limitations.

If it doesn't have a good soundtrack, though, we're going to riot while playing this

I mean, every Fire Emblem game has a good soundtrack. I wouldn't worry about that,

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Finally watched Detective Pikachu with my sister!

Beside the third act feeling too short & the vilain being underutilized, I (and my sister) had a great time all around!

Also, some Pokemon were wayyy to cute, like I wanted to hug some of them, alot.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Haven’t we seen Manuela as a unit? I think we can still recruit her. Remember, she’s retired from singing, so maybe that can be a justification as to why we can have her and Dorothea in the same army.
True. Wasn't she in the E3 trailer leading a Mage corps?

D

Deleted member

I mean, every Fire Emblem game has a good soundtrack. I wouldn't worry about that,
Debatable. Of the Fire Emblem games I played, I only liked a few songs in FE 7 and FE 8 and they don't really have any strong arrange albums. I didn't really like FE 9 and 10s soundtrack on their own, but maybe playing them will be better.

In my opinion, the music really started shining in Awakening.

FE 4 has a great arrangement album for the map themes though.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Someone made a CoD: Zombies parody with the Sonic trailer.

I cant post it due to language, but it's ****ing hilarious.

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
You guys ever just listen to a game's soundtrack and realize just how ****ing incredible it is?

That's me right now with Galaxy and Galaxy 2.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
actually, it's EXACTLY how you should do those kinds of designs, thank you very much
When you’re going for realistic designs, you need to go all out. Look at the creature’s anatomy and think “would an actual creature have this feature, and would it’s environment necessitate it?” If the answer is no to either, than modify either the creature or it’s environment till both make sense.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You guys ever just listen to a game's soundtrack and realize just how ****ing incredible it is?

That was me with Bomberman Hero. Surprised how much I enjoyed it despite never playing the game.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
When you’re going for realistic designs, you need to go all out. Look at the creature’s anatomy and think “would an actual creature have this feature, and would it’s environment necessitate it?” If the answer is no to either, than modify either the creature or it’s environment till both make sense.
They had hair tentacle sex in Avatar

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Never played Persona 5 in my life, but when Joker got announced, I decided to give the soundtrack a listen, and HOLY MOLY! ONE OF THE BEST VIDEO GAME SOUNDTRACKS I'VE EVER HEARD! LIKE, WOW!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom