• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So I just watched a video of a guy admitting he lied in his previous RE3make video for clickbait purposes and justifying it as "his way to spread awareness" about the bogus RE3make info that he made up to spread awareness about his bogus RE3make info.

I'd link it here for comedy's sake but that would just give him more views.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You know...I’m gonna use that whenever someone makes a strange bodily sound or mocks a strange sound. Like that one person who is talking and says “and then my camera starting making strange sounds like “Krchrk krchrk zkkkkkkkx kick before it broke. You know what I meant?”

And I will say

“I know exactly what you mean. Cause my dog made those same sounds.”

Then absolute golden silence as they ponder that.

Thank you for inspiring me with a new conversation killer technique.
Clearly it didn't work so move along. :troll:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Yes but do we trust someone who actively seeks that kind of power to not abuse said power?

It's all just a coup plot from Panda
when it was your plan all along was to spark another political debate that inevitably leads to more infractions, further increasing discontent against the moderators and simultaneously bolstering your own campaign

View attachment 218826
Don't say I didn't warn you suckers

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Alright, I've gotta go. Friend's birthday and Detective Pikachu tonight.

You all have a good Friday.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
For a minute I debated trying to make that avi on my phone, but if I showed up claiming cinnamon roll status I don't think anyone would believe me for a second.
I'm not compelled to do dumb ideas the moment I sit down in front of my comp.

I swear.

avi_cinnamonroll.png

Shaddap.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
So I just watched a video of a guy admitting he lied in his previous RE3make video for clickbait purposes and justifying it as "his way to spread awareness" about the bogus RE3make info that he made up to spread awareness about his bogus RE3make info.

I'd link it here for comedy's sake but that would just give him more views.
hey whatup guys it's your boy laxchris back at you AGAIN for ANOTHER exciting leak video, so today we have a brand new exciting and very real-looking leak from a smashboards user called gentlepanda, as you can tell by his avatar he's clearly very intelligent and handsome so he's a reliable source of info, anyway he posted the following image encoded within a smashboards.com post, take a look see what you guys think, to me it looks very legit, anyway remember to like comment favourite subscribe buy my merch buy my house cheat on my wife bring back the kids oh god karen i just wanted to see them on weekends is that too much to ask, my marriage is a crumbling wreck but i still love you please come back to me the nights are so cold and lonely and remember to also share this video on social media, your facebook, your twitter, your reddit, your smashboards.com posts
Kasumi tellygun.png

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So um. Not to try and cause depreasion or anything but... Venus? How's that cat?
Golden

I found a home for it. I gave it to a farmer friend from California who takes in stray cats and kittens and either keeps them or rehomes them. Nice and solid guy so no worries. I think he may decide to keep it as his daughters have fallen in love with it.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
hey whatup guys it's your boy laxchris back at you AGAIN for ANOTHER exciting leak video, so today we have a brand new exciting and very real-looking leak from a smashboards user called gentlepanda, as you can tell by his avatar he's clearly very intelligent and handsome so he's a reliable source of info, anyway he posted the following image encoded within a smashboards.com post, take a look see what you guys think, to me it looks very legit, anyway remember to like comment favourite subscribe buy my merch buy my house cheat on my wife bring back the kids oh god karen i just wanted to see them on weekends is that too much to ask, my marriage is a crumbling wreck but i still love you please come back to me the nights are so cold and lonely and remember to also share this video on social media, your facebook, your twitter, your reddit, your smashboards.com posts
Panda.

Never change.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’m currently heading off to hand in my application for a new job (which means using $100 for train transportation just to turn in an application). I like my current one but this one is double the pay with bimonthly bonuses so that’s a huge plus. If I get the job, I’ll have then start taking training to get my Japanese teaching license (the one actual Japanese teachers have to get) and I’ll be responsible for my own homeroom and students plus club activities on weekends so I’ll be even more busy. First is the application process and then, if I’m selected, I then have to give a demonstration lesson in June. If I pass that, then I have three rounds of examinations with a panel of teachers (in Japanese) to explain my teaching theory and such.

So it’s gonna be quite the ride this summer to see if I get it. If I do, I start this coming April. I attended the third and final recruitment seminar two weeks ago and there were forty other applicants there and they are only hiring three people.

Last edited:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I do have to say, and I hate to be spiteful, but the moment I was completely validated in the box leak days was one of my best moments on this site.

I was insulted, called stupid, nuts, etc.

Yet, I was completely validated by it. I even wanted the grinch leak to be real. I wanted to be wrong. But I knew.
Ah I remember the box saga, it was always frustrating how many would just shoot it down without even understanding the pattern with it or repeatedly try to debunk it by bringing up the entirely wrong box. Things got pretty vile at times, gotta say some of that spite is entirely justified.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I do have to say, and I hate to be spiteful, but the moment I was completely validated in the box leak days was one of my best moments on this site.

I was insulted, called stupid, nuts, etc.

Yet, I was completely validated by it. I even wanted the grinch leak to be real. I wanted to be wrong. But I knew.
I don’t know what universe you live in teach but

The box leak was fake

D

Deleted member

Imagine not just refusing to take a side so you can retroactively laugh at whichever theory was wrong.
It's the smash speculation way.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
This wasn't really supposed to be a "featuring everyone ever" since Endgame has, like, 12 characters on its poster so I might do an Infinity War edit later or with (hopefully) everyone but for now enjoy Smashboards: Endgame

Starring:
@faygoshill @Opossum @Schnee117 Pyra Pyra @Hinata @Moydow Luigi The President Luigi The President @Mythra staindgrey staindgrey @ClaTheBae @Cutie Gwen @Rocket Raccoon
and me as the coolest one

If you're not here, I'm afraid you got snapped
I promise I'll try to include everyone in the next one
Ok this is hilariously fitting I love it, it's a great honor

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Imagine not just refusing to take a side so you can retroactively laugh at whichever theory was wrong.
It's the smash speculation way.
I took the pro grinch side for memes after spending most of that period not taking a side

It was mostly to declare war on @Shishœ

I haven’t lost it as far as I’m concerned

D

Deleted member

All this talk about the box theory and the Grinch leak when we all know which theory was the one that actually mattered;
1557533148737.png

D

Deleted member

I took the pro grinch side for memes after spending most of that period not taking a side

It was mostly to declare war on @Shishœ

I haven’t lost it as far as I’m concerned
OK but who would actually win in a fight, the Grinch or a sentient cardboard box?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’ve played like 30 minutes of a video game in the last 2 weeks. I’m such a fraud... oh no... am I a fake gamer girl!? :urg:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
You know what makes me sad? Earthworm Jim hasn’t been relevant for more than two decades.

I’ve played like 30 minutes of a video game in the last 2 weeks. I’m such a fraud... oh no... am I a fake gamer girl!? :urg:
Last time I actually sat down and played a video game for longer than five minutes was last August. And that was because my wife and daughter went to her parents house so I was bachloring it for three days before I took sixteen 9th graders to the Gold Coast for a study abroad program for a week.

I do thank the gods for Smash 3DS. I can easily play a few rounds in my car during lunch time for an easy quick fix.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Does this mean I can initiate you into team Bravely
Sure.

That's bound to be one of our Couch Co-OP videos once I figure out how to record a 3DS properly. So uh. Represent.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
630A03B4-60E9-4694-B289-B62388A8D6D5.jpeg

Spoiler’d because it’s a big image but I commissioned my friend to draw Praline ala Mode from the Bravely games.

...yes she is my namesake in case you were gonna ask.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Trying to decide if I wanna get /comfy/ for E3, wrapped in blankets and eating my favorite ice cream. Or if I wanna record my record my reactions for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom