• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
Imagine if Microsoft just announces their own Smash game.
Not only does the game actually look good and **** all over PSASBR, but it has Master Chief, Steve and Banjo, meaning those three will never actually join Smash. Joining them you've also got Gears of War Guy and some Rare characters.

And then, when the screen turns black and we think it's over, we see some white circles appear on the screen

James Bond joins the battle in Microsoft's Micro Mashing.
Smash is dead.
> tmw James Bond makes it in, and was in the top 10 of the original Smash 64 ballot results

"I can't believe Microsoft already did a better Smash Bros. than Sony and Nintendo themselves."
Instant internet points netted, with clown shoes and all on.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Oh right, I just remembered Playstation will have it's state of play in a couple of hours. It can't be worse than the first one right?

D

Deleted member

He’s absolutely not DLC

(The C stands for Club)
okay but honestly what does dlc even stand for "downloadable" is one word
Downloadable
L A S A G A
Content

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Honestly, I am one that see it difficult for a MS related pick happens if only because we haven't gotten any western pick before. Plus I'm of the idea while a Western IP is not impossible, its just more likely to have Japanese IPs due to easiness for Sakurai and Nintendo to negotiate and coordinate with them.

D

Deleted member

> tmw James Bond makes it in, and was in the top 10 of the original Smash 64 ballot results

"I can't believe Microsoft already did a better Smash Bros. than Sony and Nintendo themselves."
Instant internet points netted, with clown shoes and all on.
You take off those clown shoes because I can tell ya I would burn my Switch and then buy an XBONE if they announced a Microsoft platform fighter

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
so

you think you got what it takes to join the dirty linguine club?
I thought that said “dirty lingerie club” and was disgusted but curious
okay but honestly what does dlc even stand for "downloadable" is one word
Downloadable
L A S A G A
Content
Downloadable
LAXATIVE
Content

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sometimes I wonder if Ramen fully knows the entire context of CornEdea and the Cookie stuff.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I wonder that if DIC did made the Castlevania cartoon, the kid main characters would probably appear in the actual Castlevania games as part of fanservice.

Such have having an appearance in Dawn of Sorrow, as well as maybe appearing in Order of Ecclesia from time travel shenanigans.

Sure it may require the permission from DIC to use them, but it’s an interesting thought to me.

D

Deleted member

I wonder that if DIC did made the Castlevania cartoon, the kid main characters would probably appear in the actual Castlevania games as part of fanservice.

Such have having an appearance in Dawn of Sorrow, as well as maybe appearing in Order of Ecclesia from time travel shenanigans.

Sure it may require the permission from DIC to use them, but it’s an interesting thought to me.
Considering Nintendo never added OCs from the Zelda or Mario cartoons, I really doubt it.

Plus while a few of these cartoons are popular in the west, in Japan is less likely that people aside from westophiles would pay any attention to them.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
> Cheat on wife with Ross' ex-wife
> Dress up as Sailor Mercury
> get caught for years of sending nudes to fans
> "Hopefully I don't get caught in the future!"

Man you know what’s ****ed up is that his tumblr had been problematic for a long while now

Mega disturbing lol

Like that sailor mercury lewdpose picture he took has been around for AGES now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom