• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Is this some joke I don’t get.
....Bro, I been making Adventure 2 Reddub Eggman jokes for weeks and you actually didn't get it the jokes all this time along?...

Alright.

I came to make a annoucement, look at those ***** ass ************ gif I made.

They are so big this forum can't upload them properly, can someone here help me with that and make them smaller in term of file size?

D

Deleted member

So I just watched ZeroPunctuation's MK11 video, and this is one of the rare moments where I think I agreed with every single thing Yahtzee said.

I think I've decided completely that I like MKX better. I'll keep playing MK11 online because it's the newest one but. Yeah.
You know, Yahtzee's Dr Claw is surprisingly good considering how ****ing thick his accent is.

D

Deleted member

....Bro, I been making Adventure 2 Reddub Eggman jokes for weeks and you actually didn't get it the jokes all this time along?...

Alright.

I came to make a annoucement, look at those ***** *** ************ gif I made.

They are so big this forum can't upload them properly, can someone here help me with that and make them smaller in term of file size?
He did nothing, man. He’s just gamin’.
1557350816871.png

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
So I just watched ZeroPunctuation's MK11 video, and this is one of the rare moments where I think I agreed with every single thing Yahtzee said.

I think I've decided completely that I like MKX better. I'll keep playing MK11 online because it's the newest one but. Yeah.
I’m sure Yahtzee makes some good points, but I personally cannot stand his smarminess, makes it impossible for me to get through his reviews.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
**** YEAH, I FOUND A WAY.
look at this nut 2.gif

EAT THAT WALNUT YOU ****ING HEDGEDOG!!!!

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
some people commit themselves to an art, working tirelessly day after day for some kind of improvement, some way to give back to the world

some people dedicate themselves to the sciences, determined to unlock the mysteries of this universe, and through it, improve all mankind

some people even dedicate themselves to philosophy, seeking to understand the very nature of humanity itself

and others,

well,

1557351239727.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom